Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 05:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Losers and Lovers
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-25-2014, 11:03 AM

Date: August 25, 2014

There is a television right in front of the camera's optic. It is replaying footage from the first day of Relentless. More specifically, the ending of the Trios Tag Championship match where "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane knocks out Zoey Ryback with her own belt. The camera backs away from the television to show that Johnathan Heartsford has a remote in his hand, allowing him to constantly rewind the footage to that specific match. He has an annoyed look on his face as he watches the footage over...and over...and over again. He pauses the footage and stands up from the couch to face the camera; all the while, keeping that annoyed look.

"You know, looking back at all of the training he put himself through and all the ass beatings he took from his band-mates, I thought for sure it would've lead to something joyous. Like, a heartfelt celebration, showing us that honor in this federation truly isn't dead."

He smirks out of satisfaction.

"I'm glad to see that I was wrong. the Lover betrayed his whole team after overcoming the odds, acting like the greedy, self-centered bastard he is.

There is a small pause.

"I'm sure you can remember what he said, too. If you've conveniently blocked those words out of your head, allow me to refresh your memory."

He presses the play button on the remote, continuing the footage after Zoey got her face knocked in by Vinnie.

Quote:"You want this title back you useless bitch? Then fight me for it. One on one. Title for title. You beat me you can keep your title and you get to take mine and give it to whoever you want. But if I beat you, and I will beat you, than I am taking your title from you. You have one week to decide."

He presses the pause button on the remote and sets it down on the couch.

"Can you believe it? Not after one day of winning the titles he is already planing on showing how a truly honorable man should act in this federation. Not by winning matches, fuck no. By stabbing people in the back and taking what is rightfully theirs. That is what a real champion should do, ladies and gentlemen!"

He rolls his eyes out of disdain.

"Look, I might not be the most trustworthy person in this federation, fucking hell no, I kicked my sister out of a federation while we were wrestling together because she eliminated me from a battle royale. However, I know when someone needs their teeth kicked in...god damn, I never thought I'd find myself in the position of defending a wench, but here I am."

He scratches his head.

"You're going to get your fucking head kicked in, Sir Lane, regardless if you fight back or not. You joked about how knights moved in L-Shaped patterns, but my movements will take you out, you worthless pawn. When I get finished with you, my plan to eliminate all the filthy wenches in this federation will continue."

He smiles lightly.

"It's your move, Vincent, make my debut worthwhile."

He rewinds the footage again, allowing the footage from Relentless play once again.

Quote:"You want this title back you useless bitch? Then fight me for it. One on one. Title for title. You beat me you can keep your title and you get to take mine and give it to whoever you want. But if I beat you, and I will beat you, than I am taking your title from you. You have one week to decide."

The camera then cuts out.

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like AerialKnight's post:
(08-25-2014), Ozymandias (08-25-2014), Vincent Lane (08-25-2014)