Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 04:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There's Two Things You All Should Know
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-24-2014, 02:09 PM

"First: The XWF needs Luca Arzegotti more than Luca Arzegotti needs the XWF."

"Look at the fuckin' status of XWF cards every time I decide to go off on something else. Shit's fallin' apart quicker than a relationship with Alexandra Callaway! Wait, is that bitch even still around or did a particularly nasty break up drive the crying whore to bleach her vag and her esophagus? Shout out to Amanda Todd."

"You got Mr. SuperSatelliteShortBus teaming with a drunk with hands shakier than Michael J. Fox and the cameraman of Cloverfield combined. Come on bro, the fuck's up with that?"

"Dildo faced cocksacks donning the names of antiquated organizations and losing to a pair of ."

"Sebastian Duke still existing."

"Morbid Angel and Eli James fighting for the top title."

"Some queer looking motherfucker reading a book about the Middle Ages and, thinking that Knights are the coolest fucking things ever, cosplays as one, with a sense of morality to boot."

"Another bitch named Griffin."

"Motherfuckers in replica Lazarus masks running off with XWF camera operators like I did months ago."

"Motherfuckers claimin' Athens and namin' themselves after a character from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Shout out to Keanu Reeves for doing nothing worth remembering after that movie."

"Bitches still not bein' shit but hos and tricks."

"Bitches with hair long enough to strangle an elephant and a voice sounding like nails on a chalkboard but still claiming to be dudes."

"Fat motherfuckers talkin' 'bout fuckin' bitches like they were the modern incarnation of Peter Gilmour."

"Peter Gilmour."

"A whole lot more shit that I haven't said yet."

"And LH Harrison. He's cool though."

"Second: To fix all of this shit, I've taken on myself to return to the land of X-Treme mediocrity."

"That's right."

"I'm back."

[Image: Moriarty(1).gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Gator (08-24-2014), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (08-26-2014), Hunter Payne (08-24-2014), John Austin (08-26-2014), Ozymandias (08-24-2014), Unknown Soldier (08-25-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post!
(08-24-2014)
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-24-2014, 02:26 PM

Lucy is your name right? Well nice to meet you. XWF doesn't need you, they now have me... Scully. Ok so admittedly I've only had one match but there's more to come, Lucy. Oh and welcome back, bitch.....
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (08-24-2014)
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-24-2014, 02:47 PM

"I knew the Lazarus comparisons would come up sooner or later. Honestly, I can't see the similarities. My mask is black and red, his mask was more maroon and charcoal. Plus he's dead, so I'm guessing he's cool with it."

"And you ran off with a XWF cameraman too? Never knew that. I wouldn't say I ran off with Todd though, that kinda makes it sound like we eloped. Anyway Luca, It's nice to meet you."

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Gator's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (08-24-2014), Ozymandias (08-24-2014)
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-24-2014, 03:01 PM

"I'm a queer, huh? We're going with the 'wrestling is gay' thing again? And the cosplaying thing is silly, as it implies that knights were from some form of anime/manga only."

He smiles.

"I don't hold grudges that easily, though. Welcome back to the XWF, Sir Luca."

((OOC: Had to break the red streak, I did. It hurt my eyes.))

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AerialKnight's post:
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-24-2014, 03:12 PM

(08-24-2014, 02:26 PM)Scully Said: Lucy is your name right? Well nice to meet you. XWF doesn't need you, they now have me... Scully. Ok so admittedly I've only had one match but there's more to come, Lucy. Oh and welcome back, bitch.....

"Hahahahaha! Simmer down there Nancy, I didn't say shit about you. Mostly because I had no idea you existed until just now but still. Hey, at least you had the common courtesy to insult me back though you fuck. At least someone round here knows how the fuck to do business."

(08-24-2014, 02:47 PM)Gator Said: "I knew the Lazarus comparisons would come up sooner and later. Honestly, I can't see the similarities. My mask is black and red, his mask was more maroon and charcoal. Plus he's dead, so I'm guessing he's cool with it."

"And you ran off with a XWF cameraman too? Never knew that. I wouldn't say I ran off with Todd though, that kinda makes it sound like we eloped. Anyway Luca, It's nice to meet you."

"Hence replica. You bought yourself some shitty, Made-in-China knock off of the shitty, Made-in-Ethiopia original that belonged to the dead guy that's calling you on this bullshit. But hey, I'm a chill guy and I ain't even mad about that shit. Given the choice of either being you or me, I can't blame you for going with the winning pick there. Too bad now that I'm back, your days of scraping by with my likeness are numbered. I sorta like you though. Not enough to avoid destroying your every hope by just existing but still."

(08-24-2014, 03:01 PM)AerialKnight Said: "I'm a queer, huh? We're going with the 'wrestling is gay' thing again? And the cosplaying thing is silly, as it implies that knights were from some form of anime/manga only."

He smiles.

"I don't hold grudges that easily, though. Welcome back to the XWF, Sir Luca."

((OOC: Had to break the red streak, I did. It hurt my eyes.))

"Yeah bro, you're a queer. Not because wrestling's gay because then we'd all be flying the rainbow flag. You're a queer because you look like you take dick up your ass on a regular fuckin' basis! Also, cosplaying can go for anything, numbnuts. Shit, I'm not even as much of a nerd as the guy who actually does it and I know this. Come on, son."

"Also, thanks for the warm welcomes. Just goes to show, I'm so great that people who've never met me realize just how large of a hole my absence leaves."

OOC: Yeah, the amount of red in this thread is rather high.

Hate Post Like Post
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-24-2014, 03:18 PM

He looked at Luca and tipped his hate out of respect.

"Mister Arzegotti."

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Hate Post Like Post
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

08-24-2014, 03:19 PM

Well nice to meet you, Luca Arzegotti. I appreciate you not ripping me to shreds as you did the rest.

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-24-2014, 03:20 PM

As I recall, you were partnered with Mark Flynn and lost to one half of those . And Eli. So, where does that leave you? And you had no problem siding with Eli when he was still running the congregation. Again, where does that leave you?
AerialKnight Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-24-2014, 03:23 PM

((OOC: Well now there's even more red. :P))

"I'll take that as a compliment, I suppose. I've never met a man who curses more than Eminem when he is bitching about his fame."

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

Hate Post Like Post
Clean Lucena Offline
the cleanest player of the game

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-24-2014, 03:30 PM

Don't really give a fuck about what you said but Luca Arzegotti looks like a name that would go with Ruppert Everett's next boyfriend.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Clean Lucena's post:
Vincent Lane (08-24-2014)
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

08-24-2014, 03:40 PM

(08-24-2014, 03:20 PM)Mr WGWF Said: As I recall, you were partnered with Mark Flynn and lost to one half of those . And Eli. So, where does that leave you? And you had no problem siding with Eli when he was still running the congregation. Again, where does that leave you?

"Not losing to Peter Gilmour!"

"Seriously, come on son. Dim and his strength didn't even do shit in the grand scheme of things in that Trios match while I was busy dropping Eli on his fucking head so hard that he actually developed some semblance of fucking talent and yeah, I was all up in that Congregation when I had the Lazarus mask on because I got that cash money."

"Seriously, go back to being the bitch to a convent of fucking . ]

(08-24-2014, 03:18 PM)Cain Said: He looked at Luca and tipped his hate out of respect.

"Mister Arzegotti."

[red]"Cain. Where's that blond broad you had hangin' around with ya?"

(08-24-2014, 03:19 PM)LH Harrison Said: Well nice to meet you, Luca Arzegotti. I appreciate you not ripping me to shreds as you did the rest.

"No problem."

(08-24-2014, 03:23 PM)AerialKnight Said: ((OOC: Well now there's even more red. :P))

"I'll take that as a compliment, I suppose. I've never met a man who curses more than Eminem when he is bitching about his fame."

"I'll take that as a compliment. Now, get back to riding a dick or clashing wooden swords your sweaty, overweight, asthmatic fuck buddies."

(08-24-2014, 03:30 PM)Clean Lucena Said: Don't really give a fuck about what you said but Luca Arzegotti looks like a name that would go with Ruppert Everett's next boyfriend.

"What the fuck are you even on about? What, did someone smother your face with a pillow when you were an infant and the lack of oxygen gave you insane amounts of brain damage?"

Hate Post Like Post
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-24-2014, 03:54 PM

"I murdered her. And the brunette."

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cain's post:
Griffin Offline
XCW born and raised

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-24-2014, 06:37 PM

Hello Luca, I'm the son of a bitch who walked in and won a title in a day making XWF history...what have you done besides bitch about how all your little playmates are gone. We are the new XWF roster and we're here to stay
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Griffin's post:
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

08-24-2014, 06:45 PM

(08-24-2014, 06:37 PM)Griffin Said: Hello Luca, I'm the son of a bitch who walked in and won a title in a day making XWF history...what have you done besides bitch about how all your little playmates are gone. We are the new XWF roster and we're here to stay

"Won the X-Treme Title and didn't lose it in my first defense. Multiple time European champion. Invented not giving fuck and revolutionized the way people make fun of Peter Gilmour."

"Oh, you mean recently? Okay, well first off my Gilmour Mocking Methods are still being used today. And then there's the whole coming back into a realm of largely new faces and still being able to put them all on notice without even trying. You included."

"Also, pay fucking attention. I ain't bitching about how "none of my little playmates are gone". Hell, the only mourned loss I mentioned was my own because without me, everything goes to shit! You're a picture perfect example of that one ain't ya?"

"Lastly, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Here to stay, that's funny. You're funny."

Hate Post Like Post
Griffin Offline
XCW born and raised

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-24-2014, 06:50 PM

You want to talk making an impact. Put you're money where your mouth is. Survivor series match at the next ppv you and four of what you consider the best against me and the most extreme people I can find. Team luca vs team Griffin. You scared?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Griffin's post:
Vincent Lane (08-24-2014)
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

08-24-2014, 07:17 PM

"So, you want me to clone myself four times? Get it through your fuckin' skull Griffin Two: Electric Boogaloo, this ain't no fuckin' Old Guard versus New Guard bullshit. It's about me coming back and putting everyone on notice that their meager existences are in jeopardy."

"So, instead of this tag match bullshit, let's make this shit one on one. Also, why wait until the next Pay-Per-View? How about we settle this shit a whole lot sooner because you want to get your hands on me and I want to embarrass the shit out of you by coming in high off my ass and whipping your ass back to wherever the fuck it is you say you come from."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Gator (08-24-2014)
Griffin Offline
XCW born and raised

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-24-2014, 07:59 PM

Because there's a line of people waiting for me to kick their ass, take a number.
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

08-24-2014, 08:12 PM

(08-24-2014, 07:59 PM)Griffin Said: Because there's a line of people waiting for me to kick their ass, take a number.

"Number one. In honor of my position in the XWF, of course. Come at me bro. I will wreck your day faster than a poorly timed boner and your life more thoroughly than a teenage pregnancy."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
AerialKnight (08-24-2014), Gator (08-24-2014)
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-24-2014, 08:17 PM

"Fake Griffin. Luca is at least four times better than you in every way. Stop acting tough and realize when someone's got you beat. And Luca, I'm not even mad with what you say about me. I appreciate good trash talk. Also, I fucking hate Fake Griffin."

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-24-2014, 08:26 PM

"Sir Griffin, expect that line to get an awful lot shorter now that you're no longer champion. Many men in this federation don't fight people for sport."

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-24-2014, 08:34 PM

(08-24-2014, 03:18 PM)Cain Said: He looked at Luca and tipped his hate out of respect.

"Mister Arzegotti."

Lesson number four...

Never show that little bitch boy The Black Circle bag carrier any respect...

...Ever.

There's a pecking order within The Black Circle. It goes me at the top, then everyone else below me.

And you all should blow me.
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

08-24-2014, 08:37 PM

(08-24-2014, 08:34 PM)Sebastian Duke Said:

"Mister Arzegotti."

Lesson number four...

...Ever.

There's a pecking order within The Black Circle. It goes me at the top, then everyone else below me.

"What's that Duke? You've been buried alive again?"

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-24-2014, 08:39 PM

oh you're back? nobody cares

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

08-24-2014, 08:45 PM

(08-24-2014, 08:39 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: oh you're back? nobody cares

"Obviously not you fucking blind rat."

"Considering there's a line of people coming at me for any and all reasons. You included."

"It's okay though Gilly. We all know your mental limitations."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-24-2014, 09:13 PM

we all know u still suck

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

08-24-2014, 09:17 PM

(08-24-2014, 09:13 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: we all know u still suck

"Ha."

"Haha."

"Hahahaha."

"So, I still suck? Even after I beat you, how many times was it? Like, three? I still suck."

"Well, the best thing to come from this revelation is the fact that you finally admitted how horrible you are."

Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-24-2014, 09:21 PM

(08-24-2014, 08:37 PM)4 x Better Luca Arzegotti Said:
(08-24-2014, 08:34 PM)Sebastian Duke Said:

"Mister Arzegotti."

Lesson number four...

...Ever.

"What's that Duke? You've been buried alive again?"

What's that Luca?

Oh fuck it.

Shut your whore mouth you little bitch!
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-24-2014, 09:24 PM

i suck? i won 3 titles this past year.. SUCK ON THAT BITCH!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Ivan Vaust

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-24-2014, 09:59 PM

Seems I joined at the right time. Arzegotti, is it? You're back to prove that your time away from this place. The time you spent in whatever shithole you sunk into after you left. You want to prove that didn't make you go soft? Right? That's what I'm gettin' from all this bravado here. So that's what I'll assume is what's going on. Even if you say it's not cause lets be honest with ourselves, you won't ever admit to that.

Nah.

You wanna come in and puff out your chest and say look at me! I'm BACK! And I used to be somewhat important so that means everyone should notice me now! That's a cute approach. Then when you beat one of these roll over lapdogs that are lined up and already salivating to bite the damn bone your wielding. When one of those sorry sacks of shit lets you win, you can feel like you did something. Big bad Arzegotti is back and he's just as fuckin' awesome as he was before! Better even! It'll be true too because the guy you beat will totally have deserved that loss and there's no way he'd toss it in to be on your good side. Y'know I don't know what's worse, the guys begging for your love or the idiots attempting to insult you and then backing the fuck down. Guys don't go in half cocked it's pathetic.

Hey but enough on that, lemme pose a new option here. Why don't you face me? I'm new. Just started today and you want to beat a rookie down, right? C'mon you know that's what you're aimin' for so lets just settle this out now. Why not come at me bro? I'm ready and I won't back down. You'll actually get a fuckin' fight outta me too. That is if you don't want to have an easy time of it and really want to prove that your time away didn't impair you. Or if you want to keep that quiet and act like that's not the real reason you're back, then we'll say you're just shuttin' the newbie up.

Come on! Try and put me in my place! I fuckin dare ya.

Whaddya say Luca? You can even call the fight and name the stips. I'll blindly agree to all of it right now.

Are you in or are you going to disappoint the masses and deny this rookie a supposed beat down from Arzegotti the fuckin' great?
[-] The following 2 users Like Ivan Vaust's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (08-25-2014), Satoko (08-25-2014)
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-24-2014, 10:54 PM

Lucy, you may not have known who I was but now you do. I never knew who the Fuck you was until you stepped up in the place, ripping it out of all these clowns....

I'll give you, your "props". You did it the right way, by insulting all these mother fuckers and getting all this attention. You attention seeking twat. Hahaha
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

08-25-2014, 06:46 PM

(08-24-2014, 09:59 PM)Ivan Vaust Said: Seems I joined at the right time. Arzegotti, is it? You're back to prove that your time away from this place. The time you spent in whatever shithole you sunk into after you left. You want to prove that didn't make you go soft? Right? That's what I'm gettin' from all this bravado here. So that's what I'll assume is what's going on. Even if you say it's not cause lets be honest with ourselves, you won't ever admit to that.

Nah.

You wanna come in and puff out your chest and say look at me! I'm BACK! And I used to be somewhat important so that means everyone should notice me now! That's a cute approach. Then when you beat one of these roll over lapdogs that are lined up and already salivating to bite the damn bone your wielding. When one of those sorry sacks of shit lets you win, you can feel like you did something. Big bad Arzegotti is back and he's just as fuckin' awesome as he was before! Better even! It'll be true too because the guy you beat will totally have deserved that loss and there's no way he'd toss it in to be on your good side. Y'know I don't know what's worse, the guys begging for your love or the idiots attempting to insult you and then backing the fuck down. Guys don't go in half cocked it's pathetic.

Hey but enough on that, lemme pose a new option here. Why don't you face me? I'm new. Just started today and you want to beat a rookie down, right? C'mon you know that's what you're aimin' for so lets just settle this out now. Why not come at me bro? I'm ready and I won't back down. You'll actually get a fuckin' fight outta me too. That is if you don't want to have an easy time of it and really want to prove that your time away didn't impair you. Or if you want to keep that quiet and act like that's not the real reason you're back, then we'll say you're just shuttin' the newbie up.

Come on! Try and put me in my place! I fuckin dare ya.

Whaddya say Luca? You can even call the fight and name the stips. I'll blindly agree to all of it right now.

Are you in or are you going to disappoint the masses and deny this rookie a supposed beat down from Arzegotti the fuckin' great?

"Fuckin' pack it up everyone else. Fuckin' pack it all up and go home; you all failed except for this guy."

"Yeah, this guy who showed up yesterday."

"I wasn't just pointing this challenge at rookies but without any prior knowledge of anything else, Ivan Vaust here gets it."

"I accept your challenge Ivan, I do."

"I could go on a long ass rant, listing off a whole lotta bullshit stips to get you to back down, but because I'm not a fucking pussy, I won't. I don't even give a shit about stips right now because there's finally a fuckin' rookie with some promise and he didn't even show up until yesterday! Come the fuck on, all you goddamn worthless losers!"

"Now Ivan, once I do put you in your place I want you to know it isn't anything personal."

"Though, because you aren't a little pussy like the rest of these , I'm sure you already knew that."

"Oh, and you're welcome."

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-25-2014, 06:57 PM

So, you think that losing to a team involving Peter is worse than working for Eli, trying to insult Eli, then getting slapped like a bitch by Eli? Or trying to put Dim down and losing to Dim, and still trying to put him down? Somehow, everyone you try and put down that you've faced has kicked your ass, and you're still above them? Is that because you still use your step daddy's name and his means, despite your dislike of him?

Or is it because you're the bagboy that time forgot? As in, you were off playing dead and Madison didn't even notice because you're just so forgettable. Go on, fight this new guy, then lose and claim some failed dominance. Remember, you're the one that got replaced. Flynn replaced you with John Black, who abandoned him. Eli got a new whipping boy on his team, Mystica. The Black Circle replaced you with Enigma. And then Azrael replaced you with Kendall Sawyer. The boy that time forgot. How sad for you.
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

08-25-2014, 07:17 PM

(08-25-2014, 06:57 PM)Mr WGWF Said: So, you think that losing to a team involving Peter is worse than working for Eli, trying to insult Eli, then getting slapped like a bitch by Eli? Or trying to put Dim down and losing to Dim, and still trying to put him down? Somehow, everyone you try and put down that you've faced has kicked your ass, and you're still above them? Is that because you still use your step daddy's name and his means, despite your dislike of him?

Or is it because you're the bagboy that time forgot? As in, you were off playing dead and Madison didn't even notice because you're just so forgettable. Go on, fight this new guy, then lose and claim some failed dominance. Remember, you're the one that got replaced. Flynn replaced you with John Black, who abandoned him. Eli got a new whipping boy on his team, Mystica. The Black Circle replaced you with Enigma. And then Azrael replaced you with Kendall Sawyer. The boy that time forgot. How sad for you.

"I ain't no fuckin' team player, man. I don't mesh well with others unlike you who latch onto the fuckin' milkless tits of Mark Flynn to gain the slightest bit of relevance. Then you flop the fuck around like a fish bastard, you got pinned by the Dimallisher like a fuckin' super . Yeah, pinned by Dim. The guy I've pinned. Don't even try to bring up Dim like you have a fuckin' high ground."

"And wait, wait a fucking second here. You're lecturing anyone else about failing to beat someone after berating the shit outta them? Hello, Earth to fucking dipshit, that's you! Holy fucking fuck, are you talking into a mirror or do you actually think any of this is effective trash talk outta your mouth? Fuck me, you're awful."

"Hold on. My step dad? Are you fucking serious? Are you that fucking stupid? No, seriously that isn't a rhetorical question you fucking massive ponce, I want you answer that. Are you really that much of a fucking ? Come on, at least act like you know anything at all about me if you're gonna try coming at me all specific and shit."

"Oh no, I've been replaced? That's supposed to hurt me? Oh be still my beating fucking heart! I'm so hurt! Or, I would be if everything didn't turn to shit when they tried to replace me. Look at all these fucking examples you gave:"

"Flynn replaced you with Black, then you. He then lost because your anchor ass weighed him down and you got pinned by Dim to boot!"

"Eli got a new whipping boy? Holy shit you stupid fuck do you know nothing at all of what the fuck you're talking about? Mystica was his bitch since day one! Since before I donned a mask and acted like I gave two shits about his message! Seriously. Learn some fucking education."

"The Black Circle replaced me with Enigma, and now they've faded back into obscurity. They need Luca Arzegotti to flourish. Look at their decline. Fuckin' slow and steady ever since I 'died'. You're proving my point at this rate."

"Oh, and now Azrael alongside his alcoholic crush are having troubles defending their belts from antiquated, meterosexual cockfags. What a winning combo there."

"Go back to losing to Gilmour and fighting the obese. You're better at that."

"I would point out how sad that is, but it's fucking hysterical."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-25-2014)
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-26-2014, 07:20 AM

I can't tell if you're being purposely dense, or if you're just on Gilmourisian levels of intelligence. I'm stating that you lose to people you keep claiming of superiority over. As a matter of fact, you the only time I can remember you winning and being able to feel good was when you beat Free Win Flynn. I'm stating that you aren't as good as you like to boast about being. You're so amazing your absence had failed to be noticed until you came back and announced it. You mean so little here that after you vanish again it will take us two years to notice. Unless you say something about it. Not even John Madison cared when you left.