Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 02:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a light, my friend?
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-24-2014, 03:51 PM

" ...they'll always find you at a vulnerable point and take advantage for their own selfish gains..."
- Luke Gunnar

August 24, 2014
Time Unknown
The Office of Doctor Louis D'Ville

The Doctor sits behind his desk, his usual drink and cigar lie before him. A familiar red glow sticks to the air along with the smoke from his cigar. It is one night removed from his debut, a battle royal involving eleven others. The Doctor was one of the three participants victorious in the match. An unsensible stipulation he thought at the least but went along with. He didn't want to be rude. He presumed his thoughts would be out in the open before the end of the event. And so they were.

Doctor Louis D'Ville stood alone in the ring following the opening match at Relentless Day 2. Looking at the Doctor now, you wouldn't have believed he was even invovled in the fight. No cuts, no bruises... No sprains, no headaches. A quick healer perhaps. He takes a drink from his sweaty glass and places it back onto his desk.

Doctor D'Ville- Hello, my friends! What a night, wouldn't you say? Finally, I've had the time with my patients that I've longed for! It was a bit disappointing that a few of you departed early, but no worries, my door is always open. I'd love to have another session with any one of you.

The Doctor stands up behind his desk and walks around it. Hands behind his back, he paces around his office.

Doctor D'Ville- You know, I am extremely proud of all of you. Even though you all may be feeling as if you have failed, don't be so hard on yourselves. The teamwork you all displayed during this match were signs of serious progress. All of the shallow and solitary remarks in the past week seemed to just be defense mechanisms. When it came down to it you would all join forces in an attempt to come out on top. Just know that the war you fought last night was only a battle within yourselves. A victorious battle. I'm glad I could help, my friends.

Doctor D'Ville- I hope you all follow in the example Mr. Luke Gunnar has provided us with. Not a day removed from the event and he is already eager to continue his sessions. How exciting! I'm so glad to hear that our story is far from over. Out of all the others last night, you have proven that you are in the most need of my guidence.

The Doctor faces away staring at the far corner for a few moments. Turning around and walking back to the other side of the room, the scene has changed. The desk and the entire office is gone.

A fireplace, which seems to have been burning for hours, flickers a small amount of light acrossed the room. The light creates giant shadows that dance along the floor and walls. In front of the fire is a black bear-skinned rug next to a large red chair. The Doctor slowly walks over and tosses his burning cigar into the open fireplace. The flames blast out of it nearly two feet with a large "poof" sound. The Doctor turns and sits in his chair.

Doctor D'Ville- Do you recall when you mentioned your childhood, Luke? May I call you Luke? Your anger and rage originate from your experiences as a young fighter. Even with a victory at Relentless last night, you fail to be recognize it. Do not be discouraged because you ended up like the others. I was merely testing your stability. How you reacted was expected, at least at this early stage of our work. I ensure you, if we continue our hard work, these issues will disapate. If you continue to pick me apart from the outside, we won't get anywhere. Behind your doctor is a man, Luke. But be weary when looking beyond the man, you may find something you don't want to see. And then it will be too late.

The Doctor lights another cigar and stares into the flames before him. What a long road ahead he sees before him. He never expected such a long line of potiential patients when he arrived. It gives him some comfort, though, knowing that the future of the XWF relies on his influence. If he failed to arrive when he did, who knows sort of madness would ensue.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUL8aXkxFHnVWt0_yW3-8...coirEE6sx-]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post