Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 04:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuel to the fire (Challenge to Doctor Louis D'Ville)
Luke Gunnar Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-24-2014, 10:23 AM

There's the final three! Kristen Silver, Luke Gunnar, and...

DR. LOUIS D'VILLE! RIGHT BEHIND THEM!

A little out of it initially, he sneaks up on both Silver and Gunnar, before dumping them both over the top rope! Being that this attack was incredibly unexpected, neither think to catch the rope and instead fall to the ground.

In the past 24 hours, Luke Gunnar has managed to get a once over my on site medics at Relentless, hop on a flight to Boston and is now driving his way down the Massachusetts Turnpike to head back to his apartment in Lowell for the night. No radio playing loudly in the car. No celebration or smile on Gunnar's face. He feels angered and cheated. He was cheated.

I can't imagine how relieved I am, in a sense or another, to be back on the east coast. Arizona ain't like Boston, here we kick asses, fuck people over and don't wait around to get where or what we want. I emphasize that people want to fuck you over constantly, they'll always find you at a vulnerable point and take advantage for their own selfish gains...

While I was in Arizona one person in particular, reminded me of these type of low lifes, these scum... And that person was none other than the Doc.

I won't feed you any more of my words, because I know you pop a hard-on over hearing what I ate for breakfast or what brand of toothpaste I use. I simply want you to understand this.

Luke pulls over to the side of the road and shuts his 98 Taurus off.

Do not think for one minute, that your victory was earned.. or deserved. You cut out the fucking middle man, just like every scumbag I've had to meet here. You took advantage of myself and Kristen Silver. I can't speak on her behalf, and I won't pretend to care too severely about her being eliminated because you and I both know this is our issue. Not one of your stupid fucking diagnosis sessions, this is a man to man issue. Because under that PhD, behind that cigar and cocktail, you're a man. And when a man fucks with me, I fuck with them so severely that they don't EVER think of fucking with me again... This is not over Lou.. Not even close.

Fade

[Image: HJjQGDo.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post