Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 (August 24th) PPV RP Archive
Do Not Sink
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-24-2014, 09:43 AM

A light rain begins to fall from the sky to water the fields and make drivers become reckless. Not too many people are out today thanks to the weather. Somewhere behind a main road is a future construction site. In the meantime, thanks to the rain and delay on constructing, there are quite a few vehicles and four-wheelers having fun in the mud.

The sign informs all intruders they are not to trespass due to private property. It even gives you what will happen if you fail to obey the sign. They've been going to this area for a few months and nothing has happened. What's another day?

They notice a man with long hair and a beard walking towards them. He looks homeless. It catches the attention of a few, but they just ignore him and go about their business.

He walks behind one of the young college girls and touches her hair.

"Eww. Get away from me freak!"

"Hey, what the hell is your problem?"

The boyfriend steps in to be her knight. He squints his eyes and raises his cheeks. He doesn't seem to be afraid. The girl's loud voice got the rest of the groups attention, and so they made their way toward the loner. They don't look very happy. They all surround the strange man, and to make things worse... he blows a kiss at another college girl there.

As their about to beat the hell out of him...

"Hold on. Before you all try to hurt me.. let me ask you nicely to leave my property. Apparently, you all have ignored my sign. You've been coming here for a while now and I've been gracious to you all.. I'm now done and I ask you all to leave. If you don't.. then you read the sign and know what happens next."

"Fuck you. Fuck off."

"I told ya so."

Eli turns around and walks off. As he leaves, they begin to throw out insults and even a few pick up piles of dirt to sling at him.

Hours pass by and as they are about to leave.. someone shoots out all their tires. The girls panic and the guys try to be tough. Suddenly, everything and everyone starts to sink into the ground. They are stuck. They begin screaming.

Eli walks up so they all can see him, but far enough to where he's not near the sinking ground. He's eating ice cream. They are screaming for him to help.

We get a glimpse of the sign that reads, "Those who trespass will sink into darkness."

"I'm a man of my word. Enjoy yourselves down there. Oh, and.. fuck off."

Eli turns around and laughs as he walks away.

Weeks go by and there are over twenty missing person posters everywhere.

Eli is walking around the field where those college students sunk into darkness.

"I'm just a man of my word. I warn. I speak truth. This brings us here, Morbid.

Morbid Angel. No longer the dark lord people fear. He's gullible and lacks anything beyond elementary teaching, which is why we have to be careful when speaking to him. Poor thing. He was told I beat Blizzard by sucking dick. Ya know, there is this new thing in the world called technology. Hell, even this old hick that people like to label me as knows about it. You can easily go back and watch what actually happened. Did Morbid apparently do that? Nah. He took someones word for it.

Morbid, did you hear? Cars don't exist anymore. Do you believe that too? Or do you not believe it because you can go see cars all around? It must be the former instead of the latter, since you could go back and watch actual footage of the match instead of taking someones word for it.

You're right. I am unscripted. I don't need to read allow someone to write my words for me or read it off a paper. I speak what I believe and I speak truth.

Just when I thought you were getting the hang of things and seeing bits of truth in my words.. you go and say more stupid things.

I'm a Christian because.. I look like one?

What does a Christian.. Look.. like? I've seen some who dress is fancy clothes and some who live on the streets. They.. look.. different, so I wonder what one actually looks like. If you meant I ACT like one... do I?

I nailed two people to a cross.

I beheaded Shane and the Administrator.

I've claimed to no set religion.

That sounds like a Christian, doesn't it? Especially when their teaching says Jesus is the only way to heaven and if ya deny him.. you don't go. I haven't spoke to you about Jesus or claimed his words... and yet.. I look.. like a Christian.

I burned down a bar with people still alive in it.

I killed the same ones I saved at the Promise Land.

This sounds like a Christian and a guy who isn't sure of himself, doesn't it?

I think I know why you are making up all these claims. You're afraid. If I were a Christian, I'd have to take it easy on the violence and turn the other cheek. Afterwards, we could sit together around a table and have communion in remembrance of Jesus.

If I were a Christian... then you would know exactly what to say.. how to say it.. and be able to handle it. You are just a mere mortal who wants to fight the understandable.. and when you fight the unknown.. you try your best to come up with these conclusions even if they make no sense.

Everything I've told openly has yet to be refuted because you know deep inside you can't refute it. Why? It's not because you don't want to believe it's not truth.. it's because it is truth and it has pierced your heart and ended your speech.

Don't stay in the cave. Come out and fight.

Defend your championship, oh mighty tough one. See how well you do against the mystery within a bottle. Unpack me and once you do.. a doorbell will ring and you'll be handed another package. Your life time won't be enough to contain who I am.

Do not sink into the darkness unless you plan on never being heard from again. Let light lead you, Morbid. See ya soon."

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post: