Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 04:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
RP 2
Mr.Natural Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-14-2013, 05:55 PM

Continuation of RP 1. The scene opens to the Holloway mansion in Charlotte, North Carolina.

Solange: Jelani you need to stop bursting out like that! Now I know you were mad and all that but come on now! What you're doing is giving that man the power to let him play with your emotions. You understand me?

Mr.Natural: Solange I understand but that motha

Solange: I'm not trying to hear it. I'm really not trying to hear it. The man already think we're damn ignorant because of your outburst. Look I'm not trying go through this mess. Hell we have two children, what type of example are you setting for them? I know this is our job and this is what we do, but there's a limit for everything. You need to get yourself together and fast!

Mr.Natural looks at Solange and then off into space.

Mr.Natural: I understand what you're saying honey really I do. But I felt like I was disrespected by his comment saying that I use steroids. Who do I look like using drugs? What would my purpose be for using them? God blessed me with everything I have ok? And for him to come out the side of his neck with that mess?

Mr.Natural sits down in his chair and burys his face in his hands.

Solange: Look, I'm gonna tell you like this, do you use steroids?

Mr.Natural: No.

Solange: Nuff said. Does he live in this house? Does he know what happens in this house? Hell no. So why worry and let that bother y...

Solange gets interupted by knocking on the door. Solange opens the door to greeted by their good friend Steve Sayors.

Solange: Hey steve how may I help you?

Steve: Hey solange it's good to see you. I wanted to get a interview with Mr.Natural if that was possible.

Solange: Oh sure come on in. He's in the living room.

Steve walks in to the mansion with his recorder in hand. He sits down in the living room next to Mr.Natural. mr.Natural looks up with an irritated expression on his face.

Steve: Hello. Umm... I wanted to..

Mr.Natural puts his hand in steve's face, signaling him to stop.

Mr.Natural: Yes I saw his recent promo, yes I heard what he said, yes I reflected on what he said, and yes I thought about my heinous actions at the press conference. Any other questions?

Steve: Could you elaborate on your feelings about the promo.

Mr.Natural: Well, let's see. He's still convinved that I'm a steroid using freak. I understand why. He's "amazed" at my physique and overall size, and how he pales in comparison. He also mentoned how I like to live the pampered lifestyle. Does that bother you? Does it irritate your soul that I have more than you? Well I'm so fucking sorry. I'm so fucking sorry that I'm enjoying the things that the good Lord blessed me with. I'm so sorry that I'm enjoying the things that I've worked so hard to get. I'm so sorry that I work hard week in and week out, risking my damn life just so m family doesn't have to worry about going hungry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry that my childhood was spent in the hood slinging rock and being a little dopeboy bringing money into the house selling drus and killing poor, innocent people because my mommma was too damn lazy to get a job and too lazy to save her son from getting shot in the chest and almost dying.

Solange: Jelani honey calm down.

Mr.Natural: I'm so sorry that my years growing up in the ghetto affects the way I talk. I'm so sorry that I don't know what you're capable of. I'm SO SORRY THAT YOU THINK THAT YOU'RE GONNA WIN THIS MATCH! I'm SO SORRY THAT YOU'RE SO DAMN CONVINCED THAT YOU'RE ACTUALLY KICK MY ASS IN THIS XTREME RULES MATCH! XTREME RULES! DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DO TO PEOPLE IN THAT MATCH? THIS SATURDAY YOU'RE STEPPING IN MY BACKYARD JABRONI!

Solange: Calm down!

Mr.Natural: I'm sorry but if you think you're gonna beat me, you're sadly mistaken. You have a better chance of sliding down a razor blade and landing in a pool of alcohol and surviving then you do beating me. And if I were you, I'd bring some floaties. Naturally Yours as always.
Edit Hate Post Like Post