Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
God Damn Werewolf
David skulley Offline
I Ain't Takin' None of Yo Shit!

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

03-14-2013, 07:28 PM

OOC; This is how david types

Ok everyone I'm a very upset skulley tonight, tonight I was in my red feetc pajamas with the little white skulls on them ok and all of a sudden I hear some howling going on from outside of my room. It was rely starting to get on my nervs. after trying to ignore it for about 10 minutes it just woulnt stop so I got up from my bad ripped of my super awesome pjs and jumped out of my room and told that wolf off!

David Skulley: " ok thats it you son of a bitch! you have been howling up here for 10 whole minutes! and you need to shut the fuck up!!! ok you got it asshole?"

*The wolf howls some more...*

" oh I see how its going to be motherfucker! you just wanna kee..."

*The wolf interupts David by howling some more*

" Ok thats it asshole I am TAKING YOU DOWN BITCH!"

*David Tackles the wolf and starts punching it in the ribs while rolling around on the ground while the wolf growls and is clawing at his shoulders and his back.*

Thomas Jaimeson: What the fuck is going on out here!?"

" Thomas this fucking wolf is being a fucking pest and wont..."

*the wolf howls while David is talking*

" see what I mean this thing keeps fucking inter.."

*The wolf interupts david again*

" Hahahahaha I like this wolf!"

" fuck you thomas you can..."

* The wolf and thomas start singing hakuna matata

" ya know what, I hate you both im going to sleep"

So I went back two sleep and They just wood not shut up! I even threw Grenades at them and they just wood not shut up I put a pillow over my ears and thay just got even lowder! I decided to go sleep on James roof...They FUCKING FOLLOWED ME! I made a final rsort and went to...my daughters room...I hate going in there because she owns a disgusting black squishy thing with tentacle thingy that she picked up off the moon. everytime that thing sees me it it makes some werd fucking noses that sound like a singing whale!
I snuck into her room and was as quite as I possiably could and once I started crawling into her closet <_< >_> tomas and woof started singing AGAIN! and sprinkles came out of know where shreking and then grabbed me and hugged the shit out of me! I tried to break free but I just plain out hate touching that thing it feels kind of like tar and look like a black ocupuss and then shana woke up and shana woke up and started macking wierd motherfucking growl thing it sounded kinda like a turtle having sweet sweaty sexy good time ;D wait no not winky face i mean ;'( cry face! so anyways sprinkles was hugging me and shana was crab walking around me making tutle sex noises and then there was tomas and woof were singing hakuna matata!!!!! Ijust punched sprinkles in the face and screamed SHUT UP!!!!!!! they were all quite then I stomped away and went in my room and went to sleep and I didn't hear another word except the noise of tomas and amber fuckin each other in the god damm pipe! So that is the story of woof the kauna matata warrior.

[Image: 2c01f99f-c0cb-4d26-a72e-36065540b0b7_zps...1375679216]
Edit Hate Post Like Post