Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 (August 23rd) PPV RP Archive
The Day Has Finally Arrived And I'm Feeling Relentless
Kristen Silver Offline
The Most Important Person In The World

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-23-2014, 10:43 AM

The Day Has Finally Arrived

And I'm Relentless

The day has finally arrived. The wait is finally over. The scene fades in at Tempe Park Beach in Phoenix, everywhere completely jam packed with people as they swarm not only for the luxuries offered but to meet and greet some of the XWF stars. Flashes from cameras light up all over, interviewers, fans and staff rushing about as the time counts down towards the second day of Relentless. Smack bang in the middle of the crowd is none other than Kristen Silver, a smile firmly planted on her face as she laps up the attention of the cameras. As always, her assistant Erin Williams can be seen standing firmly by her side. The two look on as Kristen continues to be questioned, nearing the end of an interview with one of the many reporters.

Interviewer: One of our sources claim that you were involved in a bit of an embarrassing altercation on your first day back with the company...with a vending machine...?

The smile on the face of Kristen quickly disappears as she scrambles to find the words to respond.

Kristen: I've already told you, it was Erin!

Interviewer: You're blaming your assistant?

Kristen: I mean she just lost it, she started screaming something about a packet of jelly beans. Why Erin? Why would you do something like that?

Erin: Wait...what...errrr!

The assistant of Kristen looks on, this time it's her scrambling to find some words, not really knowing how to reply. She's suddenly helped out by the reporter though.

Interviewer: But there's CCTV footage of you. You punching away at the machine. Even you screaming, and I quote "GIVE ME MY JELLY BEANS!!!"...

With a look of shock and horror on her face, Kristen stands in her spot in sheer silence for a moment, clearly caught out on the spot.

Kristen: Well...I...NO COMMENT!

Becoming annoyed, Kristen turns to Erin, begins to pull at her arm and then begins to walk away from the cameras and reporter.

Kristen: Come Erin, I'm tired of feeding this lower class liar!

Erin let's off an almost apologetic look towards the team as Kristen begins to tug away at her top, forcing Erin to follow behind her. The two ruffle through the crowd, walking behind the barricade that's been set up and making their way to the section that's cut off from most of the fans.

Kristen: Who the hell does that idiot think he is? I mean seriously, would I ever do any of the stuff he said I was?

Erin: Yes! Actually, you did everything he said! And then you tried to blame it on me!

Kristen: Yeah...well...oh be quiet Erin!

Kristen begins to walk ahead of Erin and to nobodies surprise does it in a complete strop. It's at that point she's approched by one of the cameramen, moving straight up towards her and pointing the camera at her.

Cameraman: With the XWF Kristen, any last words before tonight's show?

The strop disappears for a moment as Kristen begins to smile away again, her bad mood clearly disappearing due to the fact that she loves the attention of the cameras.

Kristen: Royalty has arrived. I love that you all love me. Tonight I'll have some fun, are you ready XWF? Let's get Relentless. Men, control your excitement...ladies, eat your heart out...game time baby!

[Image: jessica-stroup-o.gif]

Kristen let's off a cheeky wink as she turns her back on the camera, knowing she's given them everything she needs, very few words but still so memorable. She continues to walk on, finally reaching a convertible Bentley Continental. By now Erin has finally caught up with her, walking around the side of the car, opening up the door and sitting firmly in the drivers seat. Kristen plants herself in the passengers seat, her fingers once again firing away on her mobile phone.

Erin: You ready to do this?

Kristen: I was born ready!

Despite having one of their usual tiffs, the two share a smile as Erin fires up the engine and begins to reverse out of the parking spot. Kristen puts her phone away before pulling out a diary from her bag. Opening it up just a few pages in, Kristen begins to put pen to paper as the two drive out into the open, Kristen's hair swaying from side to side as they drive off into the sunset heading for the University Of Phoenix Stadium.

Dear diary,

So the time has come. I've come a long way. The spotlight is all on me and tonight it's time to shine. I'm better than this and I'm better than all of them. They won't give me what I deserve, so I'm going to take it.

Funny, beautiful, witty, smart and simply the best at what I do. They all love me. They're all coming to see me tonight. They paid to see me, so tonight, they're going to get me.

Tick, tick, tick. Time's almost up for all of them. I'm coming to take my crown, I'm coming to sit on my throne. Damn I'm cool.

It's Game Time Baby
♥♥♥
♥♥

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Kristen Silver's post:
Liz Hathaway (08-23-2014), Vincent Lane (08-23-2014)