Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 (August 23rd) PPV RP Archive
Liz, don't talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street.
Kendall Savannah Sawyer Offline
Repetition is the key to success.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-23-2014, 10:38 AM

Seriously.

You just don't listen. You really, really don't.

You don't know what words mean, and you don't even know who you are, you fucking hypocritical snake. Claiming that I should contemplate what I say before saying it? What, where did you hear that one from? I ask, because there's no way in Hell that you even know what the word contemplate even means. So, please. Where did you rip that line from? Come on, if you're going to steal put downs from other people, at least have the fucking common courtesy to cite your sources. Or you can keep bashing your head into a wall, desperately trying to distance yourself from just how fucking moronic you are.

Though, that isn't the only time she demonstrates she doesn't know anything about what she's talking about. I mean, she's calling out Peter Gilmour and Dimallisher. You know, Team Special? Right, they don't even know what name corresponds to the teams they're facing so of course they don't have the mental capabilities of making a half decent point. Silly me! I thought after her teammate was called on the same gaffe that maybe, just maybe, Liz would be smart enough to, I don't know, not stumble into the exact same pitfall. Though, obviously my hopes were dashed as she sunk even lower into the Kristy Jackson level of stupidity.

Next thing you know, she'll point out the stalling comment-- wait a second she did. Bravo. Brilliant. Yes, I was stalling because the prospect of listening to you talk as if you know anything when it's become so obvious over the course of this week that you know less than nothing was enough to make me vomit. Though, ultimately I did get on with it, thus rendering your "without getting on her topic of discussion" comment moot. Seriously, it's like you didn't listen at all. Did you get Kristy to give you the summary or something? Because if so, there's your problem and likely why you made the mistake of calling Azrael and I "Team Special".

Oh, and again because you're dumb and don't listen. I'm one year younger than you, moron.

Also, again. I know I'm going to retain, Liz. And when Azrael and I do, I'll be thinking "that was easy" because it will be.

Oh hey! You finally cite your source! Too bad you quoted your fucking idiot of a partner.

And you still don't know what the world illiterate means. Come on. Words aren't that hard. It's kind of a shame that you're as stupid as you are. All that'll happen is that when you lose, you'll cry and claim conspiracy like you did when you screamed to anyone that'd listen about how corrupt Shane was like it was some kind of grand revelation. Only now you don't have Dean Moxley McGovern to fall back on.

And as such, you're falling over yourself in any attempts to stand on your own two feet.

And then there's BlizZa. The team I've forgotten to talk about all week, due to the lack of necessity. Not fear, not ignorance. Just because The Za hasn't said anything all week and Blizzard had just recently said something. After publishing a letter where he vomited a bunch of words on a page without any actual substance behind them, he finally got on to saying something. Granted, he spent most of his time poking at the black holes of logic that are Liz Hathaway and Kristy Jackson just like I have, but he did say something to me. The spark that gave me the inspiration to respond.

Because he's wrong. I really don't respect him. He hyped himself up so hard that when he inevitably failed to defeat Eli James (someone I've already claimed a victory over), he crashed hard. And while he'll claim conspiracy, and claims he was screwed, I only think about the words he said and how if he was only half as good as he claimed himself to be, no amount of screwjobs and conspiracy would've stopped him.

So now he's trying to divert the failure from himself into the hands of spiteful outside forces to soften the blow.

Sad. Really.

The returning faces both fall so flat in their grandiose re-debuts that they've been left empty husks going through the motions. Or in Za's case, not doing anything at all.

Pathetic. The whole lot of you.

Awardments and Accoladations:

Last European Champion (Won April 28, 2014 -- Unified into the Universal Title May 19th, 2014)
Tag Team Champion (w/ ???) (Won August 13, 2014 -- Lost December 10, 2014)
Star of the Month (April 2014)
Wannabe Jessie Diaz (You know, if you're stupid Swagmire)
11-6

“Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change.” ― Mary Shelley
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kendall Savannah Sawyer's post:
(08-23-2014)