Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 07:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 (August 24th) PPV RP Archive
Beauty In Everything // Eight
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-23-2014, 09:17 AM

It was indescribable. I stood there looking out into the ocean a confused individual. I ran my entire life through my head and how I ended up there. Every sermon I heard. Every encouraging word spoken over me. All the deaths and pain I experienced at a young age. The heartache of a family who had lost their only child to a tornado. A young girl who became depressed over something never explained, and killed herself. Everything brought me here.

I remember thinking about every belief I've held... is it true? What's the worth? Is the cost worth the value? Is it the hand you decide to go all in with?

A young Eli is sitting with his dad at a family's home. There's a lot of silence and tears flowing. He looked around and watched the way people acted. Eli James III looked at his son who had a blank face.

"Son? You alright?"

"I think so, dad."

"I'm sorry you have to witness this at your age. Death is just... well it's a part of life. Everyone is gonna die one day."

"Yeah, I know."

Young Eli showed no real emotion about the events. His father was very concerned, especially since Eli's current best friend just died in his arms. Eli was the only one who was there to hear his friends final words and to watch him pass on. It was rather eerie when Eli broke the news. He walked to the front door of the family holding his friend in his arms, knocked, and told them what happened. No tears. No sad face. It was as if he were delivering paper to the front door. He left his friend with his parents and left.

There was a light commotion going on about how Eli was doing. They were waiting on him to collapse eventually and break down. He never did.

It was his time to say a few words at the funeral, and they thought this would be the moment. Eli shared a few stories about their life together and the fun they had. Not one ounce of remorse. Eli was a closed book who held everything inside.

A few days passed by, but Eli acted normal. This brought their decision to let a few people talk to Eli in private. His parents took Eli everyday to people they trusted to try to get the feelings out of Eli, but he never cracked. This went on for six months. Everyone came to the realization that Eli would end up doing harm to someone from all the built emotions or he's something special.

She assured me what I needed to hear. Her voice led me, and all I had to do was listen. The words she spoke were worth more than gold and silver. The spark in her eye was far better to look at than a million stars in the sky. Going into the unknown with a Ghost. I'm not afraid. I'm anxious to go into the water and feel the changing within my soul.

As Eli walks back onto land after being submerged in the water, he starts to talk to himself in a loud voice.

"I have it all figured out. You cannot command the wind to move in this direction, that direction, or tell it to stop. It does as it pleases. It cools you off, and blows dirt in your eye. It messes up your pretty little hair, and moves a woman's dress for eyes to see what's underneath. It can take an object into the air and bring it back crashing down. It can spread fire or put it out. It can make a tree dance or cause it to be no more. It can bring you surprises, both good and bad. The wind is not afraid of your words or weapons. It doesn't get emotional. It's weak and strong at the same time. Yet the wind has a master. It listens to the voice I hear in my heart. I hear you for the first time and I will make sure the world hears it too. Guide me in your ways and I will bring them to you. Some will surrender, and the rest will die. You have opened my eyes."

A once uptight and strong walking Eli James is now a care free and easy moving Eli James. He use to walk with strong determination. Now, he just moves with the wind. It's like he's being guided.

"I shall tell the world about the Almighty."

Everything changed. I left the beautiful sand and ocean, and made my way back into the realm which all others live. I sat down and revisited it all back in my mind.

Then I started to wake up...

"EEEEEEEE.... Liiiiiii. EEEEEEEE..... LIIIIIIIII. Wwwaaaakkee Uuuuuuuuuuup. Eeeeeeliiiiiii. Eeeeeeliiii."

Eli is slowly opening his eyes with several people standing over him.

"Eli? You alright?"

Eli looks around. They are at a party. Donnie walks over to Eli to make sure his friend is okay.

"You alright Eli?"

Strange thoughts were cycling through my mind.

I remember when Donnie and I were children, we played a lot together. He started talking to a beautiful redhead. So did I. The girl, named Ocean, and I were planning to be in a relationship. Donnie found out and wanted to stop it. He wanted her. We got into a little brawl that ended me bashing his head in with a rock. I covered it up well. That's why I wasn't sad to see him die.

But, he's here. Why? He's suppose to be dead.

She's here. This is when Donnie decides to talk against me and kill her, except the atmosphere seems different. She's fine. He seems concerned about me. The wedding ring is still on my finger.

"Heh. Yeah, man. I'm fine."

I remember I would be in two worlds at one time. I'll live in both darkness and light. I wonder where I'm at right now. My answer wasn't too far away from the question.

"You leave for two years, and Ocean has to bring you back and you pass out?! Get the up!"

We only went to the city for a few months. I don't remember what we did for two years. It's a bit of a blur.

"Yeah, man. Sorry. Just got light headed. I'm good."

"I want you to meet my son."

"Son? Cool, man. I didn't know you got married."

Donnie motions for his wife to walk over to Eli and Ocean with his son.

"Cute guy. What's his name?"

"Eric."

Eric. Nice name. Eric Rex. Why does that name seem familiar?

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post: