Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 (August 23rd) PPV RP Archive
A Joyous Road To Relentless (Part 5)
Miss Joy Offline
Joy Payne

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-23-2014, 02:22 AM

As the sun sets in Gotham, the ground below begins to tremble violently. The crowds of people start to scatter. A small crack in the concrete widens and widens until a green vine rises up from out of the earth, eventually reaching the size of a skyscraper. Any botanist will tell you it was a Gigantic Venus Fly Trap.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLtj85c8enUFbGm6piCiu...mQJgEzihlg]

Suddenly, the Venus Fly Trap opens up! Revealing an evil temptress inside. Dressed in all green. The plant Goddess began to speak to the new victims of Gotham that have crowded around her enormous plant.

Poison Joy: Nature... It's a beautiful thing... Much like the wonderful worm... Some may see an ugly slimy creature... But the worm waits... Buys itself time... And poof! One cocoon shell later, that once ugly worm turns into a beautiful butterfly!

I am Poison Joy!

I'm seeking the Billionaire Playboy known as Bruce Payne!

And I am willing to destroy Gotham in order to find him!

Oh if only Gotham had a hero! A hero that could save you!

But you don't!

You all thought you did...

But as it turns out, he would rather eat pizza and cut some of the shittiest promos I've ever seen (Literately shit)! Like some sort of awful mix between the Chuck E Cheese and Mr. Hankey.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0_vr3Qr13lpcCMxvaTcD...2isGTQCotA]

+

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8xiInwz6ydApvN7M3ENe...7W2W6chfIA]

=

[Image: tumblr_m2hictypum1r1pjhwo2_500.gif]

Now we are close up on Poison Joy because she's got a very personal message to deliver.

This entire time I thought I was dealing with a champion.

But now I know it's all a façade.

Guppy Parsh is hiding who he truly is behind that mask.

A NOBODY!

See, Guppy puts on his wittle tiny mask so he can pretend to be powerful.

Because he knows that without the mask, he is just some nerd with a doctorate.

Then there's Stevil. Ha! What a joke he is!

I really don't care what kind of German sexual shitting thing you two fags are into, but must you record it for the world to see?

I just don't understand.

Is Stevil going for an Oscar? With what?

A rendition of an even gayer Broke Back Mountain? (2005)

Shakespeare in Shit? (1998)

Gay Forest Gumppy? (1994)

Black Shit? (2010)

The Butt-Hurt Locker? (2009)

The Curious Case of Guppy's Gonorrhea? (2008)

The Great Gay Guppy? (2013)

I could go on forever, but the point is, Stevil is horrible at his job.

Now, Guppy Parsh! After Relentless, that RTX Championship is coming home with me! And there is nothing you can do about it! Hahahaha!

Plus, I kinda already got streamers and balloons for the Championship celebration party, so we really can't go back now...

But, to show you that I really am a kind person, I wanna help you realize a few things Guppy Sweetie...

-Your dad is dead. Forever! Deal with it.

-You don't stand a chance at Relentless. Sorry.

-Stevil is gay... If you didn't already know.

-Pizza is terrible for you. Not to mention those damn cardboard boxes! They're destroying our precious envirnment!

- You're a terrible superhero! And doctor! You should just go and be a crossguard or something... You know, a job that will make you feel important, yet in reality, you can be replaced by common sense and a stop sign.

Guppy Parsh, you are so obessed with protecting this city that you forget one very simple truth...

Poison Joy returns her attention to the crowds of people beneath her.

What your Caped Crusader fails to realize is that the real threat to his city is the people that dwell in it!

That's when a colorful mist releases from the Gigantic Venus Fly Trap, covering every spectator below. Once the mist clears, all of Gotham's spectators become hypnotized by that mist Poison Joy unleashed upon them.

Now go! Do my bidding!

Bahahahahahahahahahaha!

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

Joy?! Can you hear me?!

From darkness, light starts to flicker. More and more, until the vision becomes clear.

Hunter Payne standing above Miss Joy's hospital bed. Joy barely coming to after her incident at the restaurant. Hunter has a look of... joy in his eyes after seeing that Miss Joy woke up.

Joy: Was that a dream? Where am I?

Payne: You're in the hospital.

Joy: For what?

Payne: Alcohol poisoning. You had to get your stomach pumped. How are you feeling?

Joy starts to recall the drunken mess she was before passing out. From there, she slowly sits up and responds to Hunter.

Joy: I've been better. I'm sorry for ruining your date Hunter.

Payne: It's fine. I'm just glad you're okay.

Joy: Where's Cece?

Payne: Yeah, we sorta broke up.

Joy: Really?!

Joy says with a surge of excitement in her voice, before realizing she should probably tone it down.

Joy: Really?

Payne: Yeah. She thought because I didn't leave your side the entire time we were here, that I must have unresolved feelings towards you or whatever.

Joy: Oh.

Payne: Yeah.

Joy: Well... Do you?

Hunter doesn't respond to Joy's question, but instead kisses Joy on her forehead. How romantic! Before Joy can properly respond to that, Hunter heads for the door.

"Yay! He's single again! I may have a few new scars, but all in all, mission accomplished!" Joy thinks to herself.

Before exiting, Hunter turns back to speak to Joy.

Payne: Oh, and good luck tonight at Relentless! I'll be watching.

"Fuck! I forgot I have to wrestle Guppy Parsh tonight! I gotta start getting ready..." Joy said to herself.

JOY FIN

SEQUEL?

[Image: dqrgT9a.gif?dateline=1473977799]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Miss Joy's post:
Guppy Parsh (08-23-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-23-2014)