Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 (August 23rd) PPV RP Archive
Throwing rocks at a man with a machine gun... (Gunnar RP 3)
Luke Gunnar Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-22-2014, 11:53 PM

There's a certain atmosphere among people in the dirty Southwest. Heat can drive people mad, drugs and booze and drive people madder. Despite all this, Luke Gunnar decides to settle for a pub to get a meal in after searching endlessly for a cheap meal. The patrons already start to get on his nerves as he walks past leather vested, tattooed, macho macho, men in their 40's and 50's. All of them loud and rowdy. Luke works his way to the bar and sits himself in a stool elbow on the bar, face in his hand, a kid in his twenties working the bar walks up to him as he eyeballs the food menu

Eyy, what can I get you to drink buddy?

Don't sweat it kid, just get me your flame grilled burger, hold the fries.

Sure thi- wait a second.. Aren't you Luke Gunnar?

Luke lifts his head up and looks at the kid

Yeah, now how's that fucking burger coming?

Oh, sorry. Sure thing, coming up

The bartender walks to the back kitchen and Luke places his head back into his hand. The atmosphere seems to change when the people around him drinking start to recognize him as one of the XWF wrestlers. One bearded and ink'ed man sitting with his obese wife looks at him with a snarky expression.

Yeeeah man, you're Luke Gunnar, that guy Doc' D'Ville was just giving you more shit on the TV before ya came in

Some nutjobs just don't know when to quit eh?

Hey I mean he seems like he means well, it's your first match after all, maybe you should let him off easy, it's top three winners anyway

His head lifts again and his looks towards the man eyeballing him from his leather boots to his American flag bandanna on his head.

Top three doesn't mean the same thing as "Spare two guys." This Doctor guy is looking too deep into shit like all Doctors. I don't care what he thinks of my life. I don't care what he thinks of me. I don't think shit about him. He's another body. Another man with a target on his back. Another head to crack open. What he doesn't seem to know about me, is I'm a guy who doesn't give a fuck. I was raised with nothing to brag about, I don't give a fuck. I had to keep my family above the waves by sticking my head in the water and fighting with the sharks, I don't give a fuck. That's life. I have 11 people that want the same thing I want, I don't give a fuck. The difference between Doctor D'ville, Urebay, that fucking birth defect Kaiser, and myself, is that I know how to keep a level head. I know how to remain disciplined. And when need be, I know when to shut up, put my cards on the table, and fight for what's needed in my life. Right now that's keeping my job, getting paid, going home and repeating until I can't do it anymore, and I'll do it proudly. This Doc can try and psychoanalyze me all he wants. He doesn't know how little mind games and brain teasers matter in a fist fight. He doesn't know that when I grind someone's head against a brick wall to make their face flood over red, I don't think about my past, I think about the present. All that is important at Relentless, is Relentless. All that will be on my mind while I'm taking a boot to this guy's head, is just that.

Pfft yeah okay whatever man. Say all you want but my moneys on that Doc D'Ville guy. Hell a guy like you would probably get tossed out by that girl Kristen Silver

Luke takes a look at the mans 200+ pound wife, face caked in make up, body barely covered in clothes. He rolls his eyes and puts his head back down as he mutters to himself...

Yeah I bet you know a lot about getting tossed around by that fat fucking sow...

The biker shots out of his stool and stands over Luke's body sitting at the bar. The other bar patrons go silent.

What.. the fuck.. did you just say about my girl.

What, that's the new thing to do before a fight I guess is to talk shit right?

The man pushes Gunnar off of his stool onto the wooden bar floor.

Oh so you wanna fuckin' fight huh?!

Luke works his way up to his feet and faces the man head on.

Don't twist my words bud..

Bud?! Ohhh shit, you don't know what the FUCK you just got yourself into.

One by one, more bikers start to leave their chairs and stand behind the leader, all 10 of them staring down the one wrestler. Luke stands silently beginning to back away. Suddenly he lets out a yell and charges at the big man in the middle, tackling him into the back wall of the pub. He throws fists left and right at the mans stomach as the rest of the gang jumps in to attempt to put a stop to Gunnar. Inevitably the other men are too late after Luke knocked their leader out cold with a left hook to the scruffed up jaw. One of the men grabs Luke by his shoulders and pushes him against the bar. Ever with 200lbs of force on him Gunnar manages to muscle out and behind, grabbing the bikers hair by the roots and slamming his skull into the bar overtop 6 shot glasses now shattered. Two men pull Luke off their friend and throw him into the pool table, they go to grab billiard sticks to use to fend off the brawlers fists. As the reach for the sticks, Gunnar starts to work up to his feet grabbing for a cue ball. As one of the men starts to swing at him with his pool cue, Luke manages to grab hold of it mid swing to block it, using his free hand to hurl the billiard ball at his face. Hitting him in the bridge of the nose the man backs away and falls to his knees while the other man comes at him with his stick. Luke grabs and deflect this one with both hands, using it to snap the cue in half and taking the jagged wooden end to jab into the biker's stomach, causing him to collapse and writhe in pain. Three of the bikers flee the bar due to probation violation fears leaving three left, two of which come charging at Gunnar. Luke manages to take a slight charge and a quick left arm to one of the men clotheslining him to his back, head hitting the corner of a table. The other begins to take shots at his stomach, working him against the bar. Luke reaches behind with one hand grabbing the closest bottle he can find, a half full bottle of Jim Beam Ghost, Swinging back he slams the bottle over the biker's head leaving cuts on his face now covered in whiskey and blood as he falls to the floor. Holding the neck of the broken bottle in one hand Luke's empty yet evil eyes turn their sight towards the final man, as a slight smirk comes to Gunnars face. The young biker petrified runs out of the bar almost immediately after making eye contact with him. The bottle neck is dropped on the floor as Luke reaches for his wallet, pulls out a twenty and places it on the bar.

I'll just find a vending machine, Jesus Christ guys. Can't a guy just get some goddamn food?

He chuckles a little with his arms raised to the sides looking over the bodies laying on the floor as if to be awaiting an answer to his rhetoric remark, he continues out the door still with a smirk on his face to head back to the motel and rest for the night for his match.

[Image: HJjQGDo.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post