Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 (August 23rd) PPV RP Archive
No need to hide, my friends...
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-22-2014, 09:36 PM

"We choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them."
-Khalil Gibran

August 21, 2014
11:59am

Ah, Chicago. The windy city. It's been a long ride from Atlanta. It's been a long time since the Doctor has seen Chicago. The streets bustle during your everyday twelve o'clock, Friday afternoon rush. On West Jackson Street sets a small corner tavern. Inside sits everyday business man, your usuals, your travelers. For noon, it was a happening place.

In a corner booth sits our doctor. Dr. D'Ville sits sipping his iced beverage alone watching the patrons go about, what would seem, their everyday business. Some here to relax. Some here to vent. Some here to forget. The Doctor stepped off the train at approximately 8:47 A.M. this morning. He awaits the next ride which arrives in three hours, taking him to Flagstaff, Arizona. Oh, how close he will be then. The anticipation for Saturday's events continues to hold a special spot in his gut. Is it butterflies perhaps? That funny feeling you get in the bottom of your stomach when excited for something? Or nervous? Perhaps, the physical sensation of "fluttering" in the stomach caused by a reduction of blood flow to the organ releasing adrenaline in response causing increased heart rate and blood pressure. Perhaps. But why?

Ben the bartender approaches the Doctor.

[Image: HannibalLecter2.jpg]

Ben- Another one, old timer?

Old timer. If he only knew. The Doctor slowly slides his small empty glass to the edge of the table. With a smile he says:

Doctor D'Ville- Please.

Ben snatches the glass from the edge of the booth table and walks across the room behind the bar to prepare another drink.

Doctor D'Ville- It's been a long ride, my friends. Here I sit only days away from my first session. Not only my first, but yours as well. This Saturday should not be something that just the eleven others should focus... But, the entire XWF. This is only the beginning. After these eleven chosen for me fail, I'll have to move on. Luckily for me I have lots to chose from. That is, unless I am chosen for again. I would be more than happy to take anyone under my sessions. As I stated previously, I'm here to help. Those who wish to free their minds of suppression, aggression, aggravation... Please come see me. I'm not hard to find.

Ben returns with the Doctors drink on cue.

Doctor D'Ville- Tell me my friend, the drinks you stir seemed to have stirred my memory. Which direction back to Central Station?

Ben looks at the Doctor confused.

Ben- A bus passes through here about every twent-five minutes. I'd hop on that.

The Doctor nods in appreciation.

Doctor D'Ville- You're knowledge of the convenient transportation here impresses me. But a direction would suffice just fine.

Ben scratches his head, looks around for a moment, and blindly points to the East. The Doctor nods, thanks him again, and Ben is back to bartending.

Doctor Louis D'Ville- Looking back the past few days it seems we've had a few misunderstandings. Maybe there wasn't much clarity in my sayings... Allow me to elaborate. I will address Luke Gunnar, for example. My friend, Mr. Luke... I do believe you are quite depressed. I did not at first. In fact, it was I who was depressed from learning of your hardships though life... It's no wonder you're such a mess. Forced to leave school. Forced into jobs at such a young age. Forced to fight. You see now we are only just beginning. Soon we'll be able to harvest from all the digging we've done inside that hollow space above your shoulders. Please, tell me more of your hardships. Tell me more of your terrible upbringing. Tell me more! You're doing everything just right. As we continue our sessions, your mind opens wider and wider. Before long, you won't need me anymore. Our goal here is for you to know you could be something better. You don't have to fight, my friend. Take three steps back. A deep, deep breathe. And look around you. You've always been in control of your life. If you did not chose it, then who did? If you cannot chose it, then who can? The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. What will you choose in a few days? Will you choose to fight? Fight the inevitable? I'm sorry for so many questions, but I'm still in search for so many answers. I reached out to you once, yet you denied me. But again, I blame myself for I've misguided you. It is not partnership in the fight I desire. It is submission. By joining me, I do not mean joining hands. By joining me, it will save us much, much time. By joining me... And again, I use my words loosely, you'll find yourself. Just look back Mr. Luke. Look back and see that little boy that had to fight to survive. He still haunts you today, does he not? Rid him from your mind. You no longer need to fight.

The Doctor finishes his drink, picks up the briefcase set beside him, and slowly exits the tavern. He looks around outside and there isn't a soul insight. No cars, trucks, taxis. No pedestrians, beat cops, or solicitors. The Doctor walks alone between two buildings, east towards Central Station to await his next ride .

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUL8aXkxFHnVWt0_yW3-8...coirEE6sx-]

**Song Master of Puppets originally by Metallica, covered by Apocalyptica.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post