Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-15-2024, 11:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 (August 23rd) PPV RP Archive
Making my stand
Kristy Jackson Offline
The Joan Of Charisma

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

08-22-2014, 05:33 PM

Life had a way of working out for you. That is if you let it. Take me for an example. I was once in love but that got complicated. At the time I had a boyfriend, just like every other girl my age, my problem was that I wasn't in love with him. It just things didn't work out and we thought it was better for us to be friends.

It was then I started to get back into the independent circuit and challenged some of the best wrestlers to ever grace a wrestling ring. But now I am back in XWF the first company to ever give someone like me a chance to be apart of a bigger vision which is the XWF.

That is what lead me to comeback to XWF. Now I am currently signed to an open contract to XWF and I am here to show everyone why they should remember my name!

Camera fades backstage to a houseshow as the crowd is just getting back to their seats following intermission. "DEV - In The Dark" cues up as I make my way out smiling as I get in the ring but not alone but with one-half of the tag team titles that she helped her self to on Warfare.

[Image: 06.jpg]

I am handed a mic as I brush a hair out of my way.

Kristy Jackson: Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce myself. My name is Kristy Jackson and I am sure everyone witnessed on the last Warfare Liz and I attacking the tag team champions after their match. I am sure everyone is wondering why at that time we decide to take the titles.

Kristy smiles as she looks at the title on her shoulder.

Kristy Jackson: Why not? We picked our spot and guess what it was an epic success. We are holding the titles while the champions are just sitting there in disbelief over this fact. Now we have a match at the PPV for the gold we just helped our self too.

It was cute though.

Oh you don't know?

The claim of us being thieves by Kendall or us being pathetic. And you call yours selves Team Special like it should mean something. This is the same Team Special that got their titles taken way from them. But you know its not you guys fault. But let's be serious here you guys are supposed to be some super badass team. But right now I am slapping my knee and laughing my ass off when we took your belts from you.

Kristy begins to lick her lips and smiles.

Here I was looking up to Azrael Erebus he is a top guy that changed the face of XWF. But that was before he transformed into a vampire, zombie, and now guess what?

Kristy has a surprised look on her face.

Yeah that's right a human?

What are you going to transform into next, huh?

Are you going to pull a John Madison and turn into a female? I would really like to know because I am disappointed in you now Azrael but all you are now is just a bump in the road for me glide over to being a tag team champion you and Kendall. But I am sure she will grace us with another promo of how pathetic we are, but we are the ones that are holding the fucking titles. We are that so called lack luster talent that beat yours ass like you owed us money.

This PPV is my first match back in XWF and I plan on showing everyone what I can do the same way I did before. I am going to walk out there in front of that huge crowd and throw everything on the fucking line in that match. How are you going to face someone that's so unpredictable and willing to risk her body to make sure you don't walk out as champions?

That's fucking right their is not a damn thing you can do. Just when I thought we were going in as the under dogs but in reality this match was in the fucking bag as soon as we showed up, ran down that ramp, whipped your ass and took your fucking belts the same belts you won.

God Damn that shit felt shit felt so good. You guys just don't know. But Liz and I have trained for this return back to the ring. I am sure you guys are like us and want to win. Yes this will indeed be fun. I am just getting goose bumps just thinking about Liz and I making an impact just like we did on warfare. I want to make my name the top of this federation and we plan on keeping the Gold and we will step up to anyone to get what we desire.

To bad and so sad that you guys because you are going to be the first ones to be fall to us.

I throw down the mic as "In The Dark" cues back up as I leave the ring and the camera fades back out.

[Image: ifPzIwv.gif]

THE FUCKED UP RESULT OF A COLLISION BETWEEN FIRE AND ICE, STEP COUSIN TO A WARM PUDDLE...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kristy Jackson's post:
Liz Hathaway (08-22-2014)