Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 (August 23rd) PPV RP Archive
The hell is a BlizZa?
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-22-2014, 02:44 PM

BlizZa?

What exactly is a BlizZa?

The combination of Blizzard and The Za, the other tag team that just so happen to be in my match at Relentless. I am confused as to how these two even got in the match, for their reputations here are just as bad as Kendall’s chances of holding on to the tag team championships.

But we all know how that turned out, don’t we?

It seems as if BlizZa was tossed into this match by one of the General Managers, mainly out of pity, because the both of them wanted nothing but to have a spot on the card. Now you have one, but at what cost, because now you have leaped yourself in a battle of, in the words of Kendall, “lackluster competition,” versus a pair of “superstars” in their own right. So I ask you, what do you bring to the table? A washed up has been, that returns to the XWF almost two years after his departure to find that he is no longer what he used to be, and a never was, whom has the least amount of experience in this entire match.

This looks like a bad episode of Lost.

Blizzard, a quintessential “feminist” that happens to be in a match which is one half female, and yet I fear as if he is more scared than anything. You say because of your “feminist” ways you won’t treat women any different than men in this match, so you will lose to women, like you do men, is that correct?

I find it hilarious that the members of BlizZa both lost their most previous match, but were thrown into this match. Tell me guys, how does it feel to be thrown into the ocean without the simplest floatie? How does it feel that you will walk into Relentless, and lose to women, yet you two are self-proclaimed “ladies men?” Tell me guys, between the two of you, who has more to offer?

Is it Blizzard, the man that lost his one shot at greatness to the likes of Eli James the Fourth? Or The Za, the man that lost his first match to Jeff Hardy of all people.

Jeff Hardy, seriously?

You could’ve tossed a pound of coke his way, and won the match just as easy, but no you lost.

I feel like in this match, I don’t even have to bother the likes of you two. I could completely ignore both of you, and still win, while you two won’t know what to do, and will be forced to argue with each other. That leads to a fight between the two of you, which ultimately lead to Kristy and me walking out of Phoenix, Arizona as Tag Team Champions.

You two should rather just take the wrong turn on the way to Relentless because your chances of winning are one in one hundred twenty-seven million. That’s less than Kendall’s chances of shutting the fuck up and doing something besides complaining about “thieves,” here in the XWF.

I fear as if this match will be tooooooo easy.

You have a human, whom is no longer what he once was in Azrael.

You have a female, whom long but accepts responsibility for her own actions in Kendall.

You have a man, whom returned with greatness in his mind, but has resulted in nothing but loss after loss in Blizzard.

And finally you have a man, whom has lost in his debut match to Jeff “Sugar” Hardy and just so happened to be thrown in this match in The Za.

I fear for you most of all Za, because you have no idea what it means to be in a tag match, let along a three team tag match, and it’s for the Tag Team Championships! You might want to take some and eat a Snicker before this match, just to cool your sweaty palms.

Tell me something Za, are you scared?

Are you scared to admit that the General Managers have made the wrong choice in choosing you to be in this match.

I mean after all, you are facing off against, in the eyes of many fans, the face of XWF, along with Kendall. Not to mention myself as well as Kristy Jackson, and do you know what you have to back you up?

Blizzard.

I'll just let that sink in for a minute.

This match will be the next step in my road to redeeming my career, and from the looks of things, it'll be a cake walk.

Hell I don't even know if I will show up, seeming as I'm sure Kristy can take all of you while still having time to eat a hot pocket.

Yes, this won't even break a sweat.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Liz Hathaway's post:
(08-23-2014), Kristen Silver (08-22-2014)