Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 (August 23rd) PPV RP Archive
If You Could Be Anybody, Who Would You Be? Spoiler: The Answer Is ME!
Kristen Silver Offline
The Most Important Person In The World

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-22-2014, 02:41 PM

Let Me Ask You A Question

If You Could Be Anybody

Who Would You Be?

"WE WERE BORN FOR THIS!"

We fade into the scene to hear the sound of somebody singing along to music in the near distance, the sound echoing throughout the house.

"What the hell is she doing now!!!"

Suddenly appearing in the doorway of one of the rooms on the upper floor is Erin Williams, the assistant of Kristen Silver. She slowly makes her way over to the banister, leaning over the side and looking down to see Kristen singing and dancing along to Paramore's 'Born For This'.

Kristen: Erin! I LOVE THIS SONG! SING WITH ME!

[Image: tumblr_ldu4q3bYJk1qfxwleo1_400.gif]

Erin let's off a lighthearted smile as she laughingly shakes her head, now making her way down the staircase. Making it to the bottom of the stairs, Erin turns down the nob on the stereo to quieten the music, Kristen immediately stopping in her tracks and turning to Erin.

Kristen: Hey!

Erin: I've just got off of the phone to the offices. We've got to be down at Tempe Beach Park first thing in the morning to do promotional stuff before we head off to the arena.

Clearly hearing something she's not happy about, Kristen turns from dancing beauty to acting like a stroppy teenager as she begins to mope off towards the sofa before falling down and sinking into it. Erin begins to make her way over and as per usual begins to work on trying to convince Kristen.

Erin: It won't take long...and hey, you love beaches! Candy floss, rides, sun, sand...some of your favorite things!

Kristen: You're right Erin, some of my favorite things. Except for one key thing that you're missing...the fact that Phoenix beaches suck! No, scratch that...Phoenix in general SUCKS!

Erin: We've been here TWO days Kristen and you've complained the entire time.

Kristen: TWO DAYS! I'll leave here knowing what it's like in hell.

Shaking her head, Erin walks over and into the open kitchen, opening up the fridge and beginning to rummage through. Kristen finally picks herself up and out of her slump on the sofa and makes her way over to the side of the room, disappearing off into another room.

Kristen: I'm feeling down, get the apple pie out!

Kristen shouts from behind the door as Erin shakes her head again, now cutting away at various vegetables in the kitchen. After disappearing for a brief few moments, Kristen reappears in a completely new outfit, skipping across the room and sitting down on the sofa, mobile phone in hand, her fingers firing away.

[Image: xzmQ7CPC.jpg]

Walking out from the kitchen comes Erin, apple pie in one hand and a bowel of rice and beans in the other. Erin hands the apple pie to Kristen before sitting down on the chair opposite her.

Erin: You've changed...again!

Kristen: We're going out tonight!

Erin: We're...no...just no.

Kristen: The only thing getting me through having to spend time in Phoenix is alcohol. We'll be fine. We'll have a few drinks at the bar and nobody will be none the wiser!

Erin comes close to facepalming straight into her bowl of rice as those words leave Kristen's lips.

Kristen: Lighten up Erin. Tomorrow will be a breeze anyway...I mean, hello! It's me we're talking about.

Erin: How do I keep letting you talk me into all of these ridiculous ideas!

Kristen: Because you love me!

Erin gives a slight shake of the head as she plants her spoon down into her bowl and brings a spoonful of rice and kidney beans up to her mouth. Kristen looks over, fork in her apple pie and almost a look of disgust on her face at the sight of Erin eating something that seems to repulse her.

[Image: tumblr_mqnppyeRs31so4eu7o1_250.gif]

Kristen: Ewwwww.

Erin let's off a sarcastic smile as the scene slowly fades out at the sight of Kristen digging into her apple pie.

Who Would You Be?

You'd Be Me.

And After Tomorrow You'll All Remember The Name Of

KRISTEN SILVER!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kristen Silver's post:
Liz Hathaway (08-22-2014)