Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 (August 24th) PPV RP Archive
Beauty In Everything // Seven
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-22-2014, 01:15 PM

(OOC: I would encourage you to read, then listen to the song.. or vice versa)

It was one of the most confusing times in Eli's life. Why wouldn't it be? Life was going pretty well for the guy. He was on top of everything you could think of. He had money, that was for sure. He was pretty much in charge where he lived. He had everyone believing whatever he said. To put the icing on the cake, he married a beautiful lady named Ocean.

His world became turned upside down when she was killed.

What is real, and what isn't. Eli's head is spinning and it can't stop.

I don't know what's real anymore. My world has been turned upside down... it has vanished into another realm. I sit and heard every word this Ghost had spoken over me. There was something about the feeling that was rising up from within, but I could no longer explain it. I was possessed with an unknown purpose. It was there, but out of my sight.

He told me I would find the truth in my quest.. in my questions. I would arrive to the destination, but all I had to do was move. I'm not sure I wanted to move. My life was in her hands and she moved on to the depths of the dark galaxy we call the heavens. All that is left of her is a memory, and even then, at some point those will fade away.

I was no longer looking at myself from the outside. I was facing a mirror. A search light was shining from within and I couldn't cover it up. All my failures and pains of this life were there gazing at me. They were ready to consume me and overtake me. I would become someone different.

One minute I was sitting on the ground talking to this Ghost of Easter Rising and going through a strange time warp, and now I stand at the shore.

The search took me here. Far off in the distance in the middle of the surrounding water was that search light. It would search all around for a soul to find. I wasn't ready to get in the water and become that open target. It out shined the stars. It wasn't looking for someone to be the limelight, but to be simplicity to the world.

"A shared mind is a terrible thing."

I heard it speak to me. There were no boats out in the open. No one was around. This could be a stream.

"Do you understand?"

The Ghost of Easter Rising appears beside Eli. He's no longer hiding behind him. Eli continues to look at into the ocean without blinking. A very short smirk comes upon his face.

"Every time I hear you speak, I hear her voice."

"You have grown up into a very strange world, Eli. I will tell you this path is not an easy one. A lady will come and kiss you, but be plotting on how to murder you at the same time. A friend will accompany you to go somewhere new, and become your worst enemy a second its found. You will always hear the laughter of the devil, and the scream of the innocent. You will be guilty of all sin and be the savior to all."

"Sounds like an adventure."

"Without knowing what light is, then how would one know what's dark? You will provide both and live in both. People of light will hate the darkness, and those in darkness will hate the light. You will be constantly torn and stretched without having rest. You will be loved and hated at the same time, by the same people. Most people will stick to one side or the other, but because you reside in both places, you will still be hated. Only few will stick with you, Eli. Those few will turn on you many times, but in the end, will stand by your side. I tell you these things because they will happen if you decide."

"If I turn?"

"I'm not sure I really have to explain that."

"Why's that?"

"You've already decided."

Eli gives a little big of a larger smile. His eyes begin to twinkle. Stars start to appear one by one in the sky reflecting in his eyes.

"If you turn... then..."

"You're right. I've already decided."

"At times, Eli, you will be shaken. You will always bounce back stronger. You will be the loneliest man ever to walk this Earth, even when surrounded by people. You will be nurtured by words. You will find comfort in what you know. You will never be empty again."

"Will it be erased?"

"No. You'll remember it, but you'll remember two versions. Both happened. It will take time for the original to catch up in your memory, but you will eventually know both tales. One light, and one dark."

"Where do you stand in all of this?"

"I will be your wife in the light, but the Ghost in the dark. I will have died in one memory, but never have tasted death in the other. I will be named Ocean in one story, and I will bring you to the Ocean in the other. Ocean died in the old, Eli. In this one, the Ocean consumes you and always lives. Are you ready?"

"Two stories. Heh. What a strange thing to happen to me."

"In death. In life. Eli, you'll learn, there's Beauty..."

"In Everything."

A tear strolls down Eli's face. He turns to the Ghost for the first time and see's the red headed woman he loved that died in his arms.

"Somehow I stumbled here. Everything is fading. I once was blind, but now I see. This is longer home. I've been left behind. I am being drawn to the waters. This tragedy is a mystery. A beautiful unknown that will be sung in my mind."

Eli and the Ghost of Easter Rising take hands, and make their way into the water.

"Don't forget this moment ever. This is home and we belong."

"I've missed you so."

They ease into the water until they are completely submerged in the water. Eli and the Ghost kiss. In what feels like forever to Eli... he rises up from the water and yells,

"I cannot recall my life before this!"

Eli walks out of the water and as he makes his feet on land, he speaks,

"Farewell and all goodbyes to the shoreline. I'll see you when I see you."

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator