Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 (August 24th) PPV RP Archive
Gator's Day Off
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-22-2014, 06:27 AM

*Gator sits in his hotel room on an armchair, the room isn’t as nice as Socrates’ room, but it will do. He is smoking, relaxing by the glass doors leading to the balcony, enjoying his Malboro red and listening to the music which fills the room*

“Training fucking killed me today.”

*With his spare hand, Gator massages his shoulder and stretches his legs. He stops when he looks out over the balcony. His body relaxes*

“Look at that sky. Not a single cloud. Arizona’s not half bad; I’ll never want to live here, shit I wouldn’t wish a home in Arizona on my worst enemy.”

*He flicks the head of ash into a cup beside him and continues smoking*

“Todd! Is there anything to do in Phoenix?”

*Todd walks into view, taking a seat on another chair beside Gator. He has his iPad in hand, flicking on the screen*

T: “Well, there’s ... Heard Museum.”

“Never Heard of it.”

T: “Funny.”

“I thought it was.”

T: “Okay, how about the Desert Botanical Gardens?”

“Fuck trees!”

*Todd stares at Gator confused while he smokes, still looking out the window. Todd looks back down at his tablet*

T: “Phoenix Stadium, we’ll be there all weekend so no. Musical Instrument Museum, I’m guessing no?”

“No, but Loverboy might enjoy it. I’ll text him later.”

T: “Desert golf?”

“No.”

T: “Old western towns?”

“Hell no.”

T: “The Zoo?”

“...”

“I like the zoo. Do they have alligators?”

*Todd flicks through his iPad, his eyes scanning the screen*

T: “Ermmmm... No.”

“Swing and a miss.”

T: “They do have a live ferret cam.”

“The fuck is that? Is that a sex thing?”

T: “They also have Buff-Cheeked Gibbons, see.”

*Todd shows the iPad to Gator*

[Image: 20100922_rare_primate.jpg]

*Gator looks at the screen and throws his cigarette into the cup. It fizzles*

“Okay. Let’s go.”

T: “Really?”

*Gator stands to his feet and leans back to crack his back, Todd stands up too, placing his iPad on the table beside him*

“Sure, why the fuck not. Got nothing better to do. On one condition.”

T: “Sure, anything.”

“You need to dress up like a pregnant woman...”

T: “...”

*The pair stare at each other in silence*

T: “No.”

“Fine no zoo.”

T: “But why!?”

“The parking. And pregnant women get special treatment.”

T: “Can I pretend to be handicapped instead?”

“No! That’s just insensitive you horrible cunt!”

T: “... I can’t believe you’re actually going to make me do this.”

“Awesome. Right, we need a dress, a wig and a watermelon... And no Dirty Dancing references! I hate that movie!”

T: “What?”

“What?”

T: “... I don’t understand you sometimes. Let’s just do this.”

“Good.”

*Gator grabs his keys in front of the camera*

“Come on, grab your camera and we can get out of here.”

*The pair start to walk out of frame*

T: “Nah, I’m going to leave it. Today’s our day off plus I don’t want me, in a dress, on film.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Little did Todd know, the more professional XWF cameramen try to remain hidden when filming wrestlers*

*Gator and Todd walk down the path, eating ice cream. Gator wearing his usually civilian clothes, his mask rolled up a little to eat the sugary dessert. Todd looks like a poor man’s Mrs. Doubtfire, wearing a large blue dress, blonde wig and a watermelon under the dress but over his already large belly*

T: “This is so degrading.”

“But we got to park at the front, plus you got free ice cream.”

T: “But I’m dressed like this.”

“Can’t complain with free ice cream Todd.”

*The pair walk to the fence overlooking the white rhinos. They finish off the ice cream and lean on the barricade*

“That one has a bigger ass than you.”

*A man interrupts Gator*

Dudebro: “Hey man, that’s no way to talk to your pregnant wife. Have some class bro.”

*Gator looks at the guy*

“Listen up you prick. I can talk however I want to my ‘wife’. So keep your damn mouth shut before I shut it for you.”

Dudebro: “What was that bro? You wanna go bro?”

“Are you seriously picking a fight with a dude twice as big as you wearing a mask? In a fucking zoo!”

*Dudebro rolls up his sleeves and turns his cap backwards*

Dudebro: “Yeah man. Come on, show me whatchu got!”

*Gator stands up straight, shadowing the man*

“I really don’t want to kick your ass today. But, I do need the warm up.”

T: “Erm. Honey? Maybe we shouldn’t start a fight in a public place.”

Dudebro: “What’s wrong with your wife’s voice bro? And... Does she have stubble?”

T: “...”

“Hormones. Pregnancy makes you look and sound real fucking ugly for a long time... In the end it’s not really worth it.”

T: “... Yeah. So darling, please don’t fight.”

*Gator looks between Todd and the guy. He sighs*

“Yeah, sure. How about we forget about this man?”

Dudebro: “Sure thing bro. It’s all butter.”

“Butter?”

Dudebro: “Peace mang.”

*Dudebro walks away with his friends. Gator stands there confused with Todd*

T: “... Maybe you should have kicked that guy’s ass.”

“Should I go after him? Or has the moment passed?”

T: “It’s passed.”

*They turn back to the fence to view the rhinos*

T: “Despite looking so tough, they’re actually quite docile creatures. I don’t understand why people poach them. It’s sick.”

*Gator examines his hand curled into a fist*

“Think I could knock out a rhinoceratops?”

T: “No. And it’s rhinoceros.”

*Gator puts his arms on the fence and rests his head on top of them*

“Remember Rhyno from ECW? That guy was such a twat.”

T: “It’s all wrestling with you. Can you take a break?”

“I’m just bored.”

T: “Come on man, this is fun! Just relax.”

“I am relaxed.”

T: “Really? Even though you’ve got the most important match of your life on Sunday?”

“It’s not that important. It’s pretty important, but I’m still relaxed. I’m not worried about Davids. Socrates and I can take care of him.”

T: “And when it’s you and Socrates?”

“...”
“I don’t know. May the best man win I guess.”

*Gator takes a cigarette from the pack in his pocket and lights it. He goes back to resting on the fence*

T: “It’s nice and all that you and Socrates are being friendly with each other, but it’s a triple threat man. It won’t last.”

“I know, you’re right. I wish you weren’t right.”

T: “Well. Good luck.”

“Thanks.”

*Todd pushes away from the fence, putting a hand under his watermelon baby*

T: “Come on. I want to see those gibbons.”

“Lead the way chunk.”

*Gator stands up straight. Todd rolls his eyes and begins to walk past Gator*

“Oh. Never call me honey again.”

*Gator places his leg in front of Todd and trips him. He falls on the ground flat on his face; the watermelon explodes from his stomach covering the surrounding area in reddish pulp. Gator laughs as mothers scream and shield their children’s eyes, everyone witnessing the event freeze in place, shocked with what they saw. Todd stays on the floor, ashamed and in pain. Gator steps over Todd and begins to walk away still chuckling*

“You were right Todd. This is fun!”

*The camera fades to black*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The camera fades from black and the roaring crowd is overbearing. Gator is holding the camera away from him at arm’s length, he stands next to Todd surrounded by fans popping in and out from in front of the camera*

“Hey boys and girls! Me, Todd and about sixty thousand drunken assholes are here at the University of Phoenix stadium about to watch a 50 foot scaffold match featuring two guys I’ve never heard of. Should be fun! My money’s on Scabby! Because he’s British! Todd?”

T: “Darren Dangerous! There has to be good reason why he’s called the lord of ultra-violence!”

“Well whoever wins, it’s going to be a damn good night! And I’m expecting Sunday will be a million times better than this!”

*Darren Dangerous music plays and Gator faces the camera at the entrance, Darren walks out*

“Holy shit! That fat fuck is going to break the scaffold!”

*He turns the camera back to himself and Todd*

“Anyway I’m going to enjoy my night. See you later fuckers! ”

*The camera is lowered and quickly cuts to black*

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gator's post:
(08-24-2014)