Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
Trash Talk? rp.6
Clean Lucena Offline
the cleanest player of the game

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-22-2014, 02:49 AM

- Clean in the middle of the image, Biographer at his side -

Clean Lucena: You know they say all men are created equal! But you look at me and you look at Azrael Erebus or Enigma, you can see that statement is not true! see normally if you go one on one with another wrestler you got fifty fifty chances of winning! But I'm The Cleanster! and I'm not normal! So you got 25 percent AT BEST! at beat me! then you add trios match to the mix? you chances of winning drastic go down. See the trios match at Relentless. you got 33 1/3 chances of pinning! BUT I! I got a 66 2/3 chances of pinning! Duke knows he can't beat me, and he's not even gonna try! so Erebus and Enigma, you take yo 33 1/3 chance of winning minus my 25% chance and you got 8 1/3 to beat us at Relentless but then you take my 75% perc... chance of winning, if we was one on one, and then add 66 2/3 chan... percents, I got a 141 2/3 chances of winning! at Relentless.

Senior Enigma! The number's don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Relentless.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Clean Lucena's post:
The Enigma (08-22-2014), Vincent Lane (08-22-2014)