Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 09:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
No one knows what they're talking about
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-21-2014, 10:12 PM

The camera fades in to a gym in down town Phoenix, Arizona. It finds Mastermind working out, hitting a punching bag. He stops, takes his gloves off, and grabs a bottle of water, and takes a drink. He then looks at the camera.

"It's not long now until the Pay Per View, it's not long before I make my way to the University of Phoenix, Stadium where Relentless Pay Per View is going to take place, over 3 important days. My match is on the first day. It is a new as of yet untitled title match. It's a six pack challenge. I'd thought I'd get a last minute work out in.

"Now's also the time to reply to some of my opponents. Firstly Michel McBride. What was it that he said? Ah yes, he said this..."

Quote:His facts were all wrong about me. I wasn't in the Mafia, I'm not Italian, I'm fucking God damn Irish, If his so called "facts" were right, He'd know I'm former IRA turn illegal arms dealer.

Mastermind smiles:

"I did not call you Italian, I knew you were Irish, but you chose to take it as I was calling you Italian, where in my promos did I say that you were Italian. Come on Michael, go back through my promos and tell me.. I know you were IRA. IRA, Mafia, Gangs, they're all the same. But for one minute I did not call your Italian, so Mr hot off the collar, get YOUR facts right before calling me out about calling you Italian,"

Mastermind pushes the punching bag, and drinks some more water.

"Next up Bobby Zi. You're last promo about me was all gobbledygook. Is the pressure getting to you man? It sounds like it is. Talking about things all technical, is a waste of your time, waste of my time, waste of everyone's time, and waste of everyone elses time, including your fans. I'm so sorry for your fans. If you had any of course.

"I mean delusions? misinterpretations? tenaciously? Just to name a few words, I mean those are real big words for you. Seriously boring man. That's all I have to say about that."

Mastermind drinks another mouthful of water.

"We all know where Peter Gilmour focus is. Girls, girls, girls. We all like girls, but for Peter he's taken it to the extreme, and has too much focused on the females, instead of focusing on our match. It just goes to show that Peter is not interested in the new title, so therefore his mind is elsewhere. That's okay Peter, you can do your best by just turning up, and losing. And then going back to those girls, and your career which is on the down low."

Mastermind turns around, and places his drink bottle down, and grabs a towel. He wipes his face.

"We've heard from Elisha, and Barney Green, a few days ago. We haven't heard from them since. So therefore the next time I talk to them, is when my wrestling becomes my talking and I will deal to them in the match.

"So guys are you ready? I am the relentless force, and this force you will all not be able to stop. It's almost time to end the talking, and we walk the walk. See you all soon."

Mastermind puts his gloves back on, and starts hitting the boxing bag.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mastermind's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-21-2014)