Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-15-2024, 08:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
☆Don't look down☆Rp4
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-21-2014, 04:10 PM

☆Don't look down☆

My match against Darren Dangerous was here tomorrow. It was my time to shine and make my mark here, in the XWF. Just the other night, Mr. some shitty fed was at my home. After a brief chat, he had disappeared. I probably wouldn't see the guy till the pay-per-view, itself.
Darren Dangerous was being the pathetic, fat twat that he is and everything he "did" leading up to this pay-per-view, I couldn't care to acknowledge. So far he had beat up some tramp, attacked Russell Crowe and well, the rest is bollocks. When I beat him and he's lying motionless in a pool of his own blood, on the ring mat, or most likely through the ring. He will only have himself to blame. He will wish that he never bigged himself up so much but most of all he'll wish he never faced me.

I was in my gym at my home, in Miami, Florida. I was on my bench press, lifting some weights. I never had long until I had to get ready to get my flight to Phoenix, Arizona. It was nearly a 4 hour flight, that I wasn't looking forward to. In about an hour, I'd have to leave and go to the Airport. My smartphone, Samsung Galaxy S5 began to ring. I put the weights down and get up to answer it. I look at the screen, it was my good friend Matty. I press the green, accept button. I put it on loud speaker.

Scully "Yo... What's up, bitch? You ready to come to Phoenix?"

Matty " Yeah, nob jock. I have my stuff, ready. Oh thanks by the way..."

Scully "What for?"

Matty "For helping me pay for these private sessions with the physio and the treatment. Things are looking good, my walking is slowly improving"

Scully "Your welcome, dude and that's awesome. So pleased for you. I'm just gonna jump in the shower and get dressed then I'll pick you up on the way to Airport."

Matty "Ok mate. I'll see you soon."

Scully "In a bit, dog shit."

With that, the call ended. I was so pleased for Matty, thing's were looking up for him. I must crack on I thought, time was ticking.....

Six Hours Later.....

Here we was, in Phoenix, Arizona. The flight wasn't that bad. We was going to stay in a nearby hotel, tonight. Me and Matty we're in a hired black, 2012 Dodge Charger making our way to the University of Phoenix Stadium. Yes, we we're early as the Relentless ppv wasn't until tomorrow. We was going to stay in a nearby hotel, tonight. They had been setting up the XWF ring today and I received a text message from Mr. some shitty fed, that the 50 foot Scaffolding for my match was also ready. I was going to check it out. I drive into the car park of the University of Phoenix Stadium and find a space, pretty easily. There was only a few cars around. I turn off the engine, get out the car and get the wheelchair out for Matty. Matty insists on using his cane instead. Matty, had started to walk a little, he had a long way to go but was getting better at it. I bring his wheelchair just in case he wanted it. I lock the car. I walk slowly with Matty, as we make our way towards the automatic doors. We enter the corridor as I show my pass to a security guard. Immediately, we find our way to the entrance area. At this point, Matty needed his wheelchair. We walk through the entrance and on to the stage. We look around at the empty seats, that will be packed tomorrow.

Scully "Tomorrow, the fans will get to know... Scully".

Matty "Tomorrow, Darren Dangerous will get to know you ain't no rookie like he seems to think. At least you won a heavyweight championship and didn't have to create your own, like you were creating your own pizza"

We both laugh as I push Matty down the ramp in his wheelchair and we then do a lap around the ring. Matty gets out the wheelchair as I help him up the steps and we enter the ring. I then look up the 50 foot scaffold. I gulp, nervously. That shit was high. I begin to walk up the ladder for the scaffold. As I get higher, I get a bit freaked out. I continue to climb and get to the top. I step on to the scaffold and look down. I begin to feel a little queasy. I was actually a little scared of heights.

Scully "Shit man. This is fucking scary. What was I thinking? I want to get down!!"

Matty thought it was hilarious as he laughed at my expense. I needed to get down. I close my eyes and make my way down. I get to the bottom as Matty shakes his head.

Matty "I knew you'd be a big pussy."

Scully " Fuck you"

Matty just laughs at me even me. I begin to smirk as I find it quite funny too. A guy dressed in a suit with a briefcase in hand, walks down the aisle and makes his way in to the ring. Matty smiles at him, he knew who he was

Matty "I'm glad you could make, it doc. This is Scully, the guy I was telling you about."

Doc? "Hello, Scully I am Doctor Andrews."

I was a little confused, I wasn't ill. What was going on here?

Scully "What's this all about??"

Doctor Andrews " I am a hypnotist ."

Matty "I knew you would freak out, so I arranged hypnotherapy for you."

Scully " Ok... I doubt it'll a work. I don't believe in this crap, but I'll give it a go."

Doctor Andrews opens his briefcase and pulls out a hypnotist watch.

Doctor Andrews "Scully, I need your full attention... Please follow the watch"

Scully " What a crock...."

Doctor Andrews "I guess you won't want to conquer your fear of heights after all."

Scully " Ok...Ok.... I'll try it"

Doctor Andrews "Now listen carefully and look at the watch in my hand."

Doctor Andrews began waving the watch in front of me as my eyes began to follow.

Doctor Andrews "The sky is the limit. You will no longer be afraid of heights... You will no longer be afraid of heights............. You are feeling very sleepy "

The next thing I know I'm staring at Doctor Andrews, not knowing exactly what had just happened. I thank both the doctor and Matty. What was I gonna do tomorrow at Relentless? Would I be afraid of heights and will it course me to fall? One thing I knew was I hoped this hypnotism worked........
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
Gator (08-21-2014)