Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
"Loverboy" is relieved.
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2014, 03:10 PM Heart  "Loverboy" is relieved. -->

((Loverboy" Vinnie Lane is taking a break from his brutal training campaign for his championship match at XWF Relentless on Friday. Having been informed of this and invited to his hotel room at the Westin in Phoenix, XWF journalist and interviewer of the stars, Steve Sayors, walks to the door of room 504 - the same room Vinnie assaulted a hotel employee in earlier in the week. As he raises his fits to knock on the door, though, it opens quickly. Sayors inadvertently ends up knocking on the large bosom of a very buxom and very nearly naked young blonde woman who has slipped out of the room clad in only a small bath towel.))

Girl: ((giggles)) Well, hi!

Sayors: Oh, gosh! I'm sorry miss! I'm here for "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane? He called and asked for a quick interview for his match tomorrow...

Girl: Don't say sorry, sweetie. I just got done with him. He'sin the shower. I'm going to the pool. Have fun, sugar.

((The beautiful girl then places her hand on Steve Sayors' crotch, giving it a little squeeze before she walks off down the hall. The cameraman lingers on her as she walks away, watching as her curvaceous figure sways back and forth with each step and her ass flexes and rocks beneath the towel.))

Sayors: Joey! Hey! Over here!

((The scene swings rapidly back to Steve Sayors, who is adjusting his pants and pushing the door to the hotel room open. The room is a mess, with clothing and empty bottles strewn about. A polaroid camerais on the dresser, with a bunch of snapshots lying around. As the camera zooms in on one we see that they are of the same girl who just left, in various states of undress and squeezing, spreading or opening various parts of herself for the camera. In one or two of them we see she is sucking on something, which we can only assume to be - ))

Sayors: Loverboy? It's Steve Sayors. From XWF?

((From offscreen, the sound of a shower switches off. Then, the bathroom door pops open and the head of "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane peeks around the corner with a towel wrapped around his hair like a turban.

Loverboy: Hey dude! Glad you could make it! Gimme, like, one sec here.

((Loverboy vanishes from the doorway again and the sound of someone stumbling around the bathroom emerges. After a few moments, Loverboy struts out of the bathroom wearing only the towel on his head and a pair of very small, zebra striped Speedo underpants.))

Loverboy: Alright! Good to see you my man! Bring it in, dude!

((Loverboy grabs Sayors in a hug as the interviewer freezes and makes a horrified face as Loverboy's bulbous, animal-printed package brushes up against him. The camera view shakes as the operator laughs uncontrollably.))

Sayors: Oh... god... Vinnie, we don't have a lot of time... you called us?

Loverboy: Right man. Look, I just wanted to give you and the FXW an update on the status of the ol' Loverboy. I think you got you a little bit of a boner there, buddy.

Sayors: XWF. It's XWF, and that's just a wrinkle in my pants.

Loverboy: Right, dude, that's what I said. WFX. Anyway. Look, I've been through some weird shit this week, dude. I freaked out and beat up a busboy or whatever he was. I wandered around the desert and had some sort of heat exhaustion spirit journey. Man, I even went to TUCSON. Then, I got my boys to kick the crap out of me for like three straight days. But you know what, brother? It all paid off!

Sayors: It did? How so?

Loverboy: Steve-o, I have never been readier for a fight in my damn life, man. These three cats have no idea what they are in store for tomorrow night. For real. Did you see all the stuff the champs have been spouting?

Sayors: Of course, you can't miss it. Enigma's been on TV every five minutes.

Loverboy: He sure has, man. For a dude involved in some shady, clandestine shadow society he sure records a lot of his secret business. But you know what you don't see him doing? You don't see him talking about Relentless. You don't see him talking about me, or Clean, or even little Zoey. Speaking of her, dude, I was so glad to see her little ass was alive and well. She's been off the grid ever since she hooked up with McBride. You know I even posted an ad trying to find her? Check this out, man.

((Loverboy grabs his laptop from the floor, flinging off the sparkly pink bra that was sitting on top of it and typing a few words into the keyboard.))

Loverboy: Me and Peaches were making us a little movie, man, let me just shut that off. Don't want you feeling bad about yourself. Alright, here it is.

((Loverboy turns the screen to show Steve and the cameraman.))

[Image: craigslistad.png]

Loverboy: Good idea, right? But she didn't respond. A couple of others did. That's how I met Peaches, actually. Something about wanting to be double stuffed like an Oreo. Still though, I was focused. I called and texted and left her messages. Here, listen.

((Loverboy grabs his Nokia cell phone from the end table flipping it open and pressing a couple of buttons. Putting the phone on speaker, he points it in Steve's direction.))

Loverboy: You see what I mean, man? I was at the end of my rope. Clean was even worried. Clean never worries about anything, you know? Those Andalusian Spaniards are so laid back, man. But then she showed up! Now those three Hot Topic rejects are really screwed, dude.

Sayors: So you're pretty confident about your match then?

Loverboy: That's what I'm saying, man! Enigma is out playing hide and go seek with Cain, trying to be secret and mysterious live on TV... and he already played his hand, letting me know he really has thought of the possibility of Azrael not being 100% into this fight. You know Az has a match on Saturday, too? With a partner he actually gives a damn about? Duke and Enigma aren't in his "brotherhood," you know? They have their own thing with little bro Cain, and it doesn't seem like it's going too well. Duke is preoccupied with it, Enigma is preoccupied with it, and Azrael definitely cares way more about his titles with Kendall Sawyer than he does having a bromance with those two Halloween decorations. Me? I've been spending every day preparing for this match. Clean's been preparing for this match. Zoey's been secretly preparing for this match. Just this, this is what our focus has been. What we have, all of a sudden, is a team. A team that is focused and ready and waiting to prove something to these three guys who have sat around and gotten fat off of their success and past accomplishments. It's time for a rude awakening, Stevie.

Sayors: Is that all you wanted to say, Vinnie?

Loverboy: That's all that's left to say, dude. Don't worry, I'm sure those three will pop in at the very last second with plenty to say, but for me it's all already been said, man. I'm ready. Thanks for coming out, man.

Sayors: Well, XWF universe, that's all from "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane! Live from Phoenix, Arizona, I'm Steve Sayors! See you in the ring!

Loverboy: End transmission! Ha!

((Fade to darkness.))

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Gator (08-21-2014), Kristen Silver (08-23-2014), LH Harrison (08-21-2014), The Enigma (08-22-2014)