Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
Clean's speech rp.5
Clean Lucena Offline
the cleanest player of the game

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-21-2014, 07:29 AM

... continuing

- well, just to remember, Clean was recovering signs that would led him being the captain of his team. Also if someone signed, it would be clear he's anti-death. But that's not really important. The important thing is that, after have spending his salary on bribing the people that signed, and needing more money and Biographer refusing to give him more, he realizes that it's wrong and take a speaker to talk. Let's see what happens -

The Biographer: Clean, what are you doing...

Clean Lucena: let me talk please... let's see... this is on? - head his mouth to the speaker - Yes it is... ejem, HI! What's up people. Err... please I want you to hear for a second. As you know, I'm Clean, "the former Worst In the World", Lucena, Mr. Respeto, The Cleanster, the most respectful man that Almeria, Andalucia, Spain, has ever offered, and with all the respect of the world, this humble people's pleasant wants to tell you something. Unfortunately, I don't have money to give you people for your signs anymore. - some people feel dissapointed - But please don't go because I really want to tell you something. Today I really feel you surrounding me and that's the most happy feeling I've been experienced in all my life and that was with an absurd pretext as unite people for a common goal as defeat the death is but... to be honest that's nothing possible. Death is death, and it can never be defeated. But I can offer you a common goal, something to fight for. You see, if you have more or less followed my career on Xtreme Wrestling Federation there was times I was a bad guy, times I'm a good guy as I try to be right now, but there is something that at all time trascend all my manners, all the things I wanted to do. In fact, the mainly point of my wrestling carreer was writing a book about how cheating could run in benefit of you, the people. I was open to the idea of be hated for a while till the moment you realize that I was committed to a superior idea, the idea of change the ways the people interact with reality. But at the end, I just wanted to make good for the people, even in that moment, even in that moment that now I can't barely mention. Even the name I had it's hard for me to say... I was... I was... Cheat, Cheat Lucena, The Worst In The World. But at the end I just was a unmature, scary guy that just wanted the approbation and the please of you, people, help you sooner or later, that was enough for Cheat Lucena. But success through that way wasn't enough for me... and I took a several corrective by Swagmire Swaggins that made me quit my passion of win matches through eye-pokes, low-blows, and dirty manners. But I quit that. I quit with the book. With the biography. I made a goal based on my selfishness and I quit because I refused to think that I left the way I initally tried to follow.

- dramatic silence. Some people leave the place, bored -

Clean Lucena: And what I'm doing right now. Clean Lucena. A new, renewed man. I lost the count of how much promos I did in the past trying to make you feel sure about cheering a guy that doesn't cheat, doesn't steal wins, and always do the right thing, in the way of cleaness, respect and boredom. But it's not enough. This man right here - points to The Biographer -, the man that you know as "The Biographer" because he doesn't want to reveal his real name, has shown me that everything I did was stupid. It was worthless. I still win matches but the pop out of my pins were less audible than Jeff Hardy's whisper on the wind. And I changed, or at least I tried, because I wanted you to cheer for me. To be popping when I win matches and titles and don't repeat the same experience I had when I beat Mr. Radio for the United States championship. My stupidness brings me to nowhere. And I don't even deliver the goods because I was continuing having attacks when I was forced to cheat during matches. Let me tell you something. There is something that always will stop you from your dreams. And it's the fact that you can't accept yourself, your attitude. If you're always changing your ways in order to please people, you will fail, because the first one you have to please it's yourself. And make that please trascend the other people, enjoy yourself. Has Kevin Costner changed when he released Waterworld? NO! Has Kwame Brown's shitty play prevent him from having lucrative signings? NO! Has John Goodman stop eating? NO! And why have they do that? Because they know exactly who they are and they like themselves, not like me. The first thing I didn't have clear is how to be loved, what kind of personality you would like and the answer is: mine, myself. Be confident. You're right on that Biographer.

- more people leaving, dramatic silence again, nobody talks -

Clean Lucena: But there is a part that I can't give you the reason. That stupidities. Everything I did in the past. You know. Going to the Death Valley to challenge Kim Jong Il and Gadafi to a match in order to get their dark powers, fight a grizzly bear, taunts young guys at the beach, cut Anthony Davis' eyebrow make a promo out of the Irak War, stupid lists that has not any sense. Everything was part of me. Everything is part of the things I dare to do in order or whatever, I don't even need a reason. That's part of me and it's something that I have to accept. So... - looking at the people again, like very trying to speak emotional way - I'm a man of fails. But trying to be clean it's not one of them. Cheat again when I'm trying most of the time is not one of them. And all the stupidities my mind could have is not one of them. That "mistakes" are part of me, of Clean Lucena, my personality, the man I'd like you to like. And that won't change. Maybe you would like to go and say "go fuck yourself" to this humble people's pleasant, maybe, you really were here because you're opposed to death, maybe you wanted some bucks or even some of them would like you really want me to captain my team when there is clearly a guy that maybe deserves it more as Loverboy is. But that doesn't change the fact that, you're annoyed or not by everything I did in the past including this signings collect... everything I made it's because...

I LOVE YOU♥

- the people that has already received the promised five bucks looks more or less happy. Something that we can't see on the other part of the ones that arrived to the park -

Clean Lucena: Today, for the first time in my wrestling life, I felt overness. Overness as fuck. And it was needed just a stupid common goal for all of us, and not a selfish one as the book or biography. So I'll give you one goal to fight for. This friday, at Relentless there is one team that really are asking his face to be hit by a Metta World Peace elbow. They're pretty tough. But it'd be easier if I have millions of my back. As Miami crowd helped Lebron to encourage him to reach something that looked pretty unlikely for him, sign a new contract with Cleveland Cavaliers, I want you to help me, chear my team and shout "Clean" as I never have heared you, and carry us, straight to the victory. Then I'll know I'm in the good way. Then, I'll know that for the first time of his good guy's life, Clean Lucena, as every top good guy on wrestling companies... has...

OVERCOME THE ODDS

end of the timeline =)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Clean Lucena's post:
The Enigma (08-22-2014), Vincent Lane (08-21-2014)