Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 (August 24th) PPV RP Archive
Dammit Gator, I'm a Doctor!
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-21-2014, 03:53 AM

*Todd follows behind Gator with the camera. They’re in a waiting room, red carpet, beige walls with paintings of flowers and the ocean hung up on the wall. Gator walks to a small wooden desk with a young lady sat behind it, the red haired moderately attractive girl chats on the phone. Gator stands waiting for the conversation to finish*

Receptionist: “So, Jonny was all like, ‘babe, you can’t just get out here, someone just got shot here last week!’ And chu know me, Becky. When I’m mad at Jonny, I’m done with him-“

*Gator coughs loudly to get the attention of the red haired girl*

“So I was like, screw you loser! .. Yeah! Hahahahha I thought it was funny too.”

*Gator looks behind at Todd, frustration behind his mask. He turns back to the receptionist and grabs the phone*

“HEY!”

*Gator puts the phone to his ear*

“She’ll call you back Becky.”

*He slams down the phone, and looks at the girl*

“You’re rude!”

“No I’m Gator... I have an appointment under the name Todd Moschitti.”

T: “Erm-“

*Gator motions his hand to tell Todd to shut up. The receptionist taps on her keyboard*

“Moschitti... Weird name. Is it Jewish?”

“Canadian apparently.”

*Gator looks back at Todd and shrugs. He twists back around hearing the girl speak up*

“Oh yeah, Dr. Hernandez will see you now.”

“Cheers love.”

*Gator walks to the large mahogany double doors beside the desk, as the girl chuckles to her self. He pushes open the large doors, Todd peeking the camera over Gator’s shoulder. We see a man of Hispanic ethnicity sit on a comfy red chair beside a dark red leather couch, he looks up from his notebook, his face in anger*

“Get out!”

“Come on Henry, that’s no way to greet an old friend. Where’s the hug man?”

“Friends?”

*Dr. Hernandez stands to his feet pacing over to Gator. Todd steps to the side so we see both men staring at each other. Hernandez is almost as tall as Gator, but his slicked back black hair, half moon glasses and green sweater vest aren’t as threatening as a huge man in a mask*

“You betray my trust and rip off my mask, no, my heritage and you have the nerve to call me a friend!”

“Well, you seem to be doing pretty well for yourself.”

“Ha, I don’t know why I’m not kicking your ass right now.”

“Is it because, you don’t want to ruin those 400 dollar loafers? Or, maybe because you just can’t kick my ass.”

*Hernandez goes close to Gator’s face*

“Say that again!”

“You. Can’t. Do. It!”

*Gator kisses Hernandez’s nose*

“¡Hijo de puta!”

*Hernandez backs away and pulls back his arm to punch Gator, Todd runs in between the men, the camera focusing on Hernandez, Gator laughing behind him. Hernandez freezes*

T: “Hey! Calm down man!”

“Yeah calm down man!”

T: “Gator please, I’m trying to help you here.”

“So what? Let him do it.”

T: “No! There is a way to resolve this without violence!”

“There is?”
“There is?”

“Jinx! You owe me a beer!”

“Sir, please get out of my way so I can kill this clown.”

T: “No! ... Come on, if you hit a paying customer, or patient; you could get your licensed revoked and your business taken from you.”

*Hernandez shifts his eyes and unclenches his fists*

T: “Gator, the must be another reason to come here. Surely you didn’t just get an appointment just to tease Dr. Hernandez.”

“Yeah. I need your help doc.”

“My help!”

*Hernandez laughs, awe set on his face*

“Why would I help you?”

“Because I’m paying you 600 dollars an hour...”

T: “...”

“... Very well.”

*Hernandez straightens himself as Todd moves aside, putting both men in view*

“On two conditions. One, the price has gone up to a 1000 US dollars.”

“For an hour?”

“No, 1000 until I can stand no more of you. Condition number two, you cannot wear that mask in my office.”

*Gator sighs*

“Can I smoke?”

“No.”

“... Fine. Whatever.”

“Wow, you really do need my help. Hilarious.”

“Let’s just get this over with.”

*Gator reaches into his pocket pulling out the keys to his Camaro. He throws them to Todd who barely catches them*

“Todd, wait in the car.”

T: “Yeah, sure.”

*Hernandez hold the door open to let Gator pass, he walks in as Hernandez closes the door. Todd lingers on the large double doors for a moment. He turns and walks out of the building. The footage fades to black*

*A click of a tape recorder*

“Huh, you don’t look like a dumb cunt with down syndrome.”

“You watch XWF?”

“I’m a big Steve Davids fan at this moment in time. In fact, you’re actually quite dashing without your mask, except for th-“

“Not another word.”

“Suit yourself. Now Jacob-“

“Gator.”

“... Jacob... What’s the problem?”

“That’s how we’re starting this? No, what was your relationship with your mother?”

“I treat wrestlers for a living Mr. Woods. Usually the mother is not involved in painkiller addiction or the rehabilitation of the recent paraplegic.”

“Fair enough. Okay, so here’s the deal... I’ve been having this dream lately.”

*The blackness of the video morphs into a cartoonish desert and blue sky*

“I’m standing in the desert.”

*An illustrated Gator stands knee deep in orange sand*

“There’s nothing around for miles, but I feel like I need to be somewhere.”

*Gator trudges through the sand*

“I just keep walking. Well, struggling to walk. But, I just keep walking straight. Nothing on the horizon. Just sand.”

*Hernadez walks with Gator. Hernandez is walking lightly on top of the sand, his arms behind his back looking at Gator working his way through the sand*

“Being trapped in a desert is often a symbol of loneliness. Are you lonely Jacob?”

*Gator carries on making his way through the sand now up to his hips. He looks at Hernandez, both men still slowly making their way across the desert*

“No. I’ve got friends. Shit, Todd never leaves me alone. A bit of peace and quiet would be a nice change of pace.”

“Will he not leave you alone, or will you not let him?”

*Gator turns his head, contemplating*

*He turns back to Hernandez*

“Nope. It’s definitely him.”

“Friends and family are the most valuable things we have in this world Jacob. You can act like you don’t care but I know you do. We can’t make any real progress if you keep lying.”

“I’m not lying. Just joking.”

“There is a very fine line between lies and jokes. So, you don’t want him to leave?”

“He can get away from me any time he wants, I know we’ll still be friends if he leaves.”

“Good to know, question two. Why are you walking in your dream?”

*Gator stops in the sand, so does Hernandez watching over him*

“I don’t know, kinda thought you could help me out there doc.”

“I can’t help you if I don’t know what you’re heading too.”

*Gator stands in the trench he’s made; he’s starts to gather the sand with his hands. Moulding it*

“Like I said, I don’t know what I’m walking towards. I know there’s nothing out there.”

“If you know there’s nothing on the horizon, why are you walking?”

“Hernandez! Seriously, I don’t know!”

“... What else is around you?”

“Nothing. Well, I know in the back of my head that there’s an oasis behind me.”

“Where you came from?”

*Gator and Hernandez look back at the long ditch of sand that Gator has made*

“Yeah. I guess.”

*They turn back forward, Gator continues to mould the sand*

“If I may. Perhaps the oasis you’re walking away from is J-Pro. The XWF is the desert and you feel trapped. Wandering around aimlessly, looking for a purpose.”

“But I have a purpose. I’ve got a title shot, that’s my purpose.”

“Right now it’s your purpose, but what if you win, what will you do after that?”

“I’ll be defending it.”

“And what if you lose? What will be your purpose then?”

*Gator stops for a moment. Focusing on the sand in his hands*

“Work my way up to another title.”

“And here’s the problem. You’re trapped here Jacob, you’re trapped in this endless cycle. Constant battles for titles that mean nothing in the real world. This desert is the XWF, you’re stuck there until you find something better to do with your life.”

*Gator stops shaping the sand and looks at Hernandez*

“... You’re wrong. I’m not trapped I chose to be here. Just because I can’t see something on the horizon doesn’t mean there’s nothing there!”

“You said it yourself, you know there is nothing after this desert.”

“What if I’m wrong? What if there is something out there.”

“Exactly, what if there is something out there?”

*Gator looks at the sand moulded into the TV title in front of him. He smashes it away and continues to walk forward*

“I’m going to go there. I don’t care if it’s worse than the desert. I’m going to fucking go there!”

“I think we’ve made some good progress here.”

*Gator stops several feet away from Hernandez, he turns to him*

“What?”

*The image swirls back into blackness. The silence from the desert image is interrupted by a clock ticking and a pencil scratching paper*

“Seriously? Five minutes and we’ve proved that I’m heading somewhere?”

“I said we made progress, not a breakthrough.”

“Really worth a grand. Thanks.”

“No need for sarcasm. We’re done here, I have a migraine because of you.”

“Yeah I tend to have that effect on people.”

“Very good.. Come back if you feel the need too, but it’ll be twelve hundred next time.”

“Of course it will be. Thanks Henry, I’ll see you later.”

“Goodbye Jacob, I hope Davids rips your mask off.”

“Ha. Like hell he could.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The footage fades from black to Todd sitting in the car, bopping his head along with the stereo. The camera faces Todd and the empty driver’s seat*

*The car door swings open as Gator steps in and sits himself on the seat. Todd nods to him with a smile, Gator nods back, cigarette in his mouth*

T: “Hey.”

“Hey.”

T: “So, did you kill him?”

“I felt like it, but no.”

T: “You gonna go back?”

“Maybe.”

T: “Cool, cool.”

*Gator twists the key, and the engine rumbles. Gator stares straight forward*

“Henry’s better as a shrink then a wrestler.”

*Todd shakes his head, laughing under his breath. Gator smiles under his mask. The footage fades to black as the pair drive*

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post