Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 (August 23rd) PPV RP Archive
A Joyous Road To Relentless (Part 4)
Miss Joy Offline
Joy Payne

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-20-2014, 11:26 PM

We open to a very elegant five star restaurant. Where Hunter Payne and his girlfriend Cece have a dinner date. Both dressed to the nines. Hunter was worried this relationship had run its course after Cece said "I love you". Love being something Hunter wants nothing to do with. So this date will give him a better look into his future with Cece after this whole love fiasco. Not to mention, she still doesn't know Hunter went to see Joy and experienced the same thing, finding that out would end the relationship for sure.

After being led to their beautiful table, Hunter Payne, always being the gentleman, pulls Cece's chair out. Cece nods in appreciation. When Hunter turns around to go to his seat he makes eye contact with a woman a few tables away. That woman happens to be Joy, who is with another woman. Hunter ignores what he just saw and chalks it up to his mind playing tricks on him. He takes his seat and is rightfully nervous of Joy being there, especially after the other night. Hunter begins to think of every terrible scenario that could happen if that woman is in fact Joy. Eventually his train of thought is interrupted by Cece.

Cece: Hunny, are you okay?

Payne: Huh? What?

Cece: Hey, isn't that your friend over there? What was her name?... Joy?

Payne: What? Where?

Cece: Over there...

Cece points to Joy, not realizing Hunter was playing dumb. This act of finger pointing gets Joy's attention. Now Joy and Cece make eye contact. This is a truly terrible situation for Hunter Payne. All he can do is just put his head down and pray for this dreadful moment to go away.

Cece: Why don't you go over and say hello?

Payne: Ummm no. I wouldn't want to disturb her date.

Cece: I really don't think that she'd mind being disturbed...

Payne: Why's that?

Cece: Because she's coming over here.

Payne: What?!

By the time Hunter turns around it's too late. Joy is right next to him. This is Hunter's nightmare unfolding right in front of him.

Joy: Hey you guys!

Cece: Hey!

Hunter and Joy's female companion both remain silent.

Joy: Oh, how rude of me! This is my date, Sabrina.

Sabrina: Hi.

Payne: Nice to meet you... Well if you'll excuse me, I need to use the restroom.

Smart by Hunter. That way, by the time he comes back Joy will return to her seat. As he takes off to the men's room, small talk ensues between the woman. Hunter enters a hallway that separates the restrooms from the general public. At the end of the hallway, there are two doors, to the left wall there is the men's room, and to the right wall there is the women's room. No difficult decision here.

As he enters the men's room, Hunter begins to think about how he is going to get out of this. Noting that he doesn't really have to pee. He simply goes to wash his hands. "Maybe I can just hide out in here for a while." He thought as he rubbed the fancy soap against his hands. Then he caught a glimpse of himself in the restroom mirror, making him notice how far he has come as a person. Just then a surge of energy went through Hunter Payne.

Payne: Fuck that. I can take control of this situation.

Hunter dries his hands and storms out of the restroom. As soon as he gets out the door, he is shoved against the left hallway wall by Joy. Hunter thinks she is surprisingly strong, then he remembers he was the one who trained her to be that strong. After being pinned against the wall, Joy comes inches away from Hunter's face, so she can get intimate and whisper. Now, some men would find this very attractive... And Hunter was also one of those men.

Joy: Hey Hunter...

Hunter: Joy. I see you're back to your old stalking ways...

Joy: I was here first... Maybe you're the one stalking me?.. But guess what?..

Payne: What?

Joy: We are now on a double date...

Payne: Fuck.

Joy: Yep. This is gonna be sooo much fun...

Payne: Don't you have a Championship match coming up? Shouldn't you be getting ready for it?

Joy: Ha. Please! I have Jessie Diaz in my corner... and I'm wrestling Guppy Parsh of all people! A win is most certain.

Payne: Don't get too ahead of yourself. You aren't that good.

Joy: Oh yeah! I love it when you put me down... I can see why Cece thinks so highly of you...

Payne: What did you do?

Joy: Nothing. Yet... We're waiting for you...

Payne: Do you mind giving me a rundown of the best and worst case scenarios here?

Joy: Best case scenario, if Cece is into it, you can spin this around and we'll have a 4-way tonight. Worst case, I tell Cece about the other night and she stabs you with a eating utensil. Either way, it's a fun night for me.

Payne: Just please don't tell her about the other night...

Joy: I don't know... What's in it for me?...

Checkmate! Hunter realizes he is screwed no matter what he does. Still pinned against the wall, he decided to play along with Joy.

Payne: Anything you want...

Joy: Now we're talking! But why don't we just go back and sit at our table for now, Hunny?

Joy obviously mocking Cece nickname for Hunter with the word Honey. As they begin walking back to their table, Hunter whispers over to Joy.

Payne: By the way, I'm sorry for the other night...

Joy: Are you now?

Payne: I didn't mean to play with your emotions Joy. I was just as confused as you were.

Joy: You have no idea... I never express my true feelings to anyone, but I did with you, and what happened?

Payne: I'm sorry!

Joy: You left... You left me for her...

Joy nodding at Cece as they return to their table. Joy just so happens to have her seat right next to Hunter's, whereas Cece and Sabrina are seated directly across so it's easier to gaze into their lover's eyes or whatever. Little does Cece know that Joy immediately begins to play footsies with Hunter upon sitting down. Luckily, the waitress comes over before any awkward conversations can start.

Waitress: Hello everyone. My name is Ashley and I will be your waitress this evening. Can I start by getting you drinks?

Payne: Pepsi please.

Hunter being Straight Edge doesn't drink any alcohol, but considering the pressure he is under, he really needs his caffeinated drink!

Waitress: Is Coke okay?

"Why the fuck is it always either or?! Can't Coke and Pepsi share some fucking restaurants?! Fuck, you better find me my fucking drink! I am dealing with a very fucking volatile situation here damn it!" Hunter thought to himself.

Payne: Yeah. Sure.

Joy: A bottle of your finest wine for me and the girls! Yeah!

Cece: Well, only if Hunter wants to be the designated driver tonight?

Payne: Do I have a choice?

Joy: Nope! Ladies, let's drink!

As Ashley the Waitress leaves, the very shy Sabrina speaks up.

Sabrina: Oh, Joy I brought over the our wine from the other table.

Joy: Great. Thanks babe. Can you top me off please?

Sabrina takes the wine bottle out of the melted ice bucket and refills Joy's glass, meanwhile Joy gives Hunter a look of disdain before speaking to Cece.

Joy: So Cece, did Hunter ever mention that we have gone out before?

A look of shock and anger is directed at Hunter from Cece. All Hunter can do is pretend to ignore it, while glancing over at Cece's eating utensils in fear she might stab him like Joy said.

Payne: Drink! Can I get my drink please?!

Cece: Really? I did not know that! Hunny, when were you planning on sharing this information with me?

Payne: You never asked...

Cece: Oh I see! So I'm supposed to ask you if you went out with every one of "your friends" every time I meet them?

Joy decides to interrupt the ensuing fight.

Joy: It's okay Cece, Hunter and I wouldn't have worked out anyway. We broke up because he never opened up to me.

Payne: No. We broke up because you cheated on me!

Joy: Maybe, I cheated on you because you never opened up to me...

Cece: Wow...

Joy: You in the time we were together he never said he loved me...

Cece: You too?

Joy: Yes! I don't know why he has intimacy issues.

Cece: You think it has something to do with his mother?

Payne: Oh somebody fucking shoot me now... Hunter mutters to himself.

Hunter tunes the women out for sanity reasons. Looking around the room, trying to find anything that could take him out of the situation. He notices an old couple across the room that look extremely happy. He could just tell by looking at them that they have been together forever. Next to them, is the exact opposite, two people maybe a few years younger than Everyone at Hunter's table. They both are looking down at each other's cell phone's with no conversation going on. The lack of eye contact is astonishing to him. Who could you be texting? Isn't the person you're interested in a few feet away from you? Hunter thought. Preferably, he'd rather have a relationship like the happy old couple.

But the million dollar question is, which one of the two women can make Hunter that happy? Joy has a long standing history with Hunter. Some great, some horrible, all of it inconsistent. She means well though, she just doesn't quite know how to express her emotions properly. Cece is relatively new in Hunter's life. She is less psycho, but also less fun. Her biggest flaw is her pretentious attitude. Which probably stems from her growing up very wealthy.

Hunter continues to eyeball the room, until he begins to analyze his table. He sees Joy finishing her glass of wine, while still chit-chatting about Hunter's problems. Joy gets her glass refilled by her quiet date, but only a few drops come out. He then checks that neither Cece or Sabrina have had any wine in their glasses. This makes him deduce that Joy has drank the majority of the bottle. Hunter finally snaps out of it and rudely interrupts Joy mid-sentence.

Payne: Joy, how much have you had to drink tonight?

Joy: I'm a little tipsy....

maybe kinda drunk...

okay I lied, I'm fucking plastered!..

But what do you care? It's not like your my boyfriend! You can't tell me how much I can drink!

As much as he hates to admit it, she had a point. While this is happening, the cute waitress Ashley comes over with Hunter's Coke and the girls' wine.

Joy: Yay!

After handing out drinks, Ashley takes out a pen and a small notebook.

Waitress: Okay. Are you guys ready to order?

Hunter takes a quick look at the menu as all the commotion has prevented him from viewing it thus far. "I don't like anything on this menu!" Hunter thought. It's all fancy food that couldn't fill up a mouse, let alone a grown-ass man.

Payne: Yeah, I'm not hungry, but thank you.

Cece: That's crazy. He'll have a salad. Salad is good for you Hunter.

Salad?! Cece just broke a cardinal rule. You don't order for a man; And you most certainly do not order him salad!

This action enraged Hunter. Joy just so happened to be the only one who notices. That's when Hunter feels a hand on his thigh. Ever so slowly coming up. He jolts in shock, lightly shaking the table, but strangely, nobody notices. Perhaps they were too busy ordering food. That's when Hunter turns his head towards Joy, who is lightly giggling at Hunter's reaction.

He then removes her hand. Only for her to place it right back on his thigh. This happens a few times, before Hunter stares at Joy, then notices how pale she is. Naturally, Joy always looks pale, but she didn't look her normal pale.

Payne: Joy? Are you alright? You look kind of sick.

Joy: I never felt better Hunter.

Joy now grabs Hunter's dick under the table. After briefly feeling it through his pants, she unzips his zipper.

This is a really bad idea. Hunter whispers at Joy when she licked her palm for a little lubrication. Remember, his girlfriend is sitting across from them, though she is momentarily distracted by Joy's date. Hunter hand grasps the cloth at the edge of the table, when Joy proceeds to give him a handjob under the table. Hunter now tries he best to act normal above the table.

As Cece looks at Hunter and smiles. Hunter smiles back. Cece then attempt to make conversation with a very distracted Hunter Payne.

Cece: You aren't going to eat your salad are you?

Payne: Probably not.

Cece: Are you alright Hunny? You're sweating.

Payne: Yeah, I'm fine babe...

Joy tightens her grip to a painful level because Hunter called Cece "babe".

Payne: FUCK!

Cece: What?

Joy: What's wrong Hunter?

Hunter had to make up an excuse on the fly.

Payne: It's really hot!

Hunter takes a drink of his coke, and begins to wonder "How does Cece not notice this?!" During the time that Cece began to conversate with Joy.

Cece: So Joy, you and Hunter remained friends even after you broke up?

Joy: Not at first, but we've both had time to get over it.

Payne: Relationships are hard...

Joy: Yes, relationships are very hard. There was just sooo much pulling and tugging for superiority. Eventually, we both just realized all that pulling and tugging and all the back and forth arguments just wasn't healthy!

Payne: Tight grip... Too tight...

Joy: Yes. I know, towards the end, Hunter felt like I was strangling him with affection! Right Hunter?

Payne: Yes! Strangling!... Sometimes you just have to loosen your grip... Right Joy?

Joy: Yes, and also I remember you saying my mouth was a problem?

Payne: OWW! Did I say that? I probably said a lot of harsh things I didn't mean... I'm sorry Joy.

Suddenly, Joy shoves her empty wine glass off the table, and onto the floor.

Joy: Oops! How clumsy of me!

Joy leaves her seat and attempts to go under the table to get it. However, Hunter beats her to it and puts her wine glass back on the table. Joy's date Sabrina refills it again once the empty glass is back on the table.

Payne: While I agree, I might've taken your mouthful of daily advice for granted. A lot of times, it was a 'wrong place, wrong time' curcumstance!

Joy: Wow! Really?

Payne: OWW! FUCK!

Cece: What's wrong Hunny?!

Payne: Headache babe... Uhh Cece... It's nothing, it'll go away soon.

Cece: Okay? Well if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go to the ladies room before our food arrives...

"Oh no!" was Hunter's initial thought. As Cece left to the restroom. Joy drinks all of her wine and once again drops the glass on the floor.

Joy: Please, allow me to get it this time...

As Joy goes under the table for a second time in hopes of finishing Hunter off. He begins to plead with her to stop.

Payne: Joy! Don't!

That's when Joy's date Sabrina finally speaks up, but says something unexpected.

Sabrina: Just let her suck your dick already! Damn!

Payne: What?

Sabrina: The only reason why we're here is so she can give you a blowjob. So just let her already and stop being such a pussy!

Payne: Hey! Fuck you lady! I'm not a pussy, I'm just not a cheater!

Sabrina: Oh, so you're an honest pussy?!

Payne: I'm not a pussy! What is wrong with you people?! Will all of you be happy if Joy sucks my dick?! Fine! If it will shut everyone up, suck my dick Joy!

After a few seconds of no dick sucking, Hunter begins to have a curious look on his face.

Payne: Joy?

Hunter looks under the table to find an unconscious Joy lying on the restaurant floor. Hunter quickly puts his dick away, zips up, and goes to check on Joy. Hunter then pulls her out from under the table and checks her vital signs.

Payne: Shit! Somebody call an ambulance!

TO BE CONTINUED

[Image: dqrgT9a.gif?dateline=1473977799]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Miss Joy's post:
Liz Hathaway (08-20-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-21-2014)