Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
I'm not going to Relent at Relentless
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-20-2014, 09:30 PM

1: If you have a goal, be relentless in your pursuit.

Keith J Davis Jnr

2: There is a relentless search for the factual and this quest often lacks warmth or reverence. At a certain stage in our life we may wake up to the urgency of life, how short it is. Then the quest for truth becomes the ultimate project. We can often forage for years in the empty fields of self-analysis and self-improvement and sacrifice much of our real substance for specks of cold, lonesome factual truth. The wisdom of the tradition reminds us that if we choose to journey on the path of truth, it then becomes a sacred duty to walk hand in hand with beauty.

John O Donohue

3: Anything I've accomplished in life required a clear vision, relentless passion and complete dedication.

Unknown

The camera fades in to a hotel room at the Hotel Regency in downtown Phoenix. Mastermind had just arrived after his week in Honolulu. It's about 2 days out from the XWF Pay Per View, Relentless. Mastermind is looking out of the window of his hotel room, looking at the hustle and bustle of downtown Phoenix.

"It's not long now until the Pay Per View Relentless. It's not long until the 6 Man Six Pack match which I am involved in. It's not long until I will lift the new unnamed title after the match, why? Because I am that dam good.

"That brings me to quote number 1: My goal is to be Relentless in my match to win that new title at Relentless. I will make sure that my relentlessness will be too much for my opponents."

Mastermind walked over to his mini bar, and poured himself a drink. He takes a mouthful of water, and returns to looking out the window.

"Quote number 2 has us searching for the facts, for the warmth, and for the reverence. That's what the wrestling business is all about. The facts that we search for is how great that we all can be in the warmth of our fans. Our fans believe in us. Our opponents don't. They do not give a shit about us.

"How short we know this wrestling business can be is that one mistake, one simple injury could end our careers at any point, any stage. The urgency for our quests to be top of the heap, the top of our peers, That's our ultimate aim, our ultimate goal is to be the ultimate champion of champions. It's just relentless.

"When we begin our dreams of dreams, we sometime have to forge through our early career in the empty cycles of self doubt, self reliance, and self control. Do we believe in ourselves to be the next champion. If you don't believe it yourself, no one else will. That's just as relentless.

"It's our tradition of the wrestling world, to be the best, to beat the best, to become the best, to be the champion that our fans want us to be. We have to take the opportunities when they come. If we miss out on those opportunities, then we miss our chance. It's even more relentless."

Mastermind sighs and walks over to his mini bar, and takes another drink. He walks over to the television and sits down.

"Last but not least Quote number 3. I've accomplished a lot in my long career in the wrestling business, and a lot in my short time in the XWF. It had and still does require a clear vision, that has to be passionate, and it had to require total dedication, and that is what this Friday represents. I need to be relentless in order to require what I need to have, and that passionate vision is to win the new title. I am the next champion. Why? Because I am that dam good."

Mastermind turns on the television, and the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mastermind's post:
Gator (08-21-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mastermind's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-20-2014)