Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
What You Need To Realize(RP 9)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-20-2014, 05:11 PM

"Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock."

"Even if you believed in GOD, time is not on your side. I have been no stranger to time, Sacrelidge. You may not believe this, and I know you don't, but these two thousand years have been kind. In the time of Moses, it was my pleasure to whip my fellow Jews. It was my pleasure to make them build a monument to my master and kill them if they didn't. When Christ hung from that cross, I laughed. I witnessed it first hand and I cackled with insane glee. He tried to save mankind, yet they still act . But they always have. Look at these monkeys, running around and throwing shit at each other. Imagine witnessing the invasion of Normandy. Imagine crashing your plane into a ship. Imagine living, killing one hundred American soldiers with your bare hands."

"Time IS on my side. It always has been."

"Picture if you will, riding a horse across a wartorn landscape, seeing bodies impaled on spikes everywhere you look. Imagine that you're returning, victorious. In his name. Imagine breaking bread with Vlad Tsepesh and dipping it into the blood of his enemied. Picture it, Sacrelidge. Can you? Picture roaming the streets on London at midnight and murdering whores!"

"Hahaha, had it been your mother, you'd not had the priviledge of the beating I will give you!"

"Your beating...will be severe. More severe than I have ever given any man in my career. Ask Riley Jaddix. Ask him about the urine running down his leg when I forcibly held him against the electrified cage. Ask Dice_Ezail. Ask him how he sought to embarass me, if you can find him. He hasn't been heard from since his match with me. Ask Genocide Jason Miller. He was a hall of famer. But I shattered his spine. Sooo...no more Jason Miller. No more Duke Stevenson, hell, a guy offered me a fucking joint during a match and I put it out in his eye."

"But you're not afraid...are you?"

"Because you have gotten to a point in your life where you do not care. You don't give a fuck whether you live or die. This fact is further evidenced by your needless mimmickry of the art form which I innovated. You do these vague, stupid promos where you supposedly "kill" people who are in my posession. The girl? She had a twin sister, idiot. But of course, you do not care that you wasted your energy on her, because you are incompetent. You are a Cain wannabe."

"Hahaha."

"It's so...funny."

"No, not funny like Robin Williams. He is one man who I would have allowed to love. But...it's more funny like Ricky Martin. Because you, like Pest, are on my balls so often that it is gay. I mean, I see the way you look at me. I notice the way you gawked at my poster as it burned. It was creepy. Don't get me wrong, I'm not scared of you. I fear noone. But as gay as you are for me, Sacrelidge, I have that much more hatred for you. I have that much more desire to rip your still beating heart from your chest and allow you to watch as I devour it."

"Relentless."

"You."

"Will."

"Fear."

"Cain."

"Believe that."

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post