Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 (August 24th) PPV RP Archive
Socrates Speaks About Steve
Socrates Offline
#ASCEND.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-20-2014, 03:26 PM

Socrates™ is proudly sponsored by LG Electronics®, part of LG Corporation, Seoul.

The camera fades in to Socrates, who is in a full white, traditional gown, sat on the edge of a cliff. It's quite windy and Socrates hair flows with the breeze.

So it commences.

Steve Davids has done the usual. Speaking for a pathetically long time trying to deduct every sentence that was released from my tongue to mere ashes. Well, Steve Davids, you've failed, because I think you forgot about the big, bold point I tried to get across:

Quote:I do not care.
He laughs.

Such a pretender you are.

Your words, they do not flow.

You talk and you talk and you talk and you talk...

...And you drag and you drag and you drag and you drag.

It's just not good enough Steve Davids.

And in the end, this pyramid in which I stand, I rise even higher so I can look down upon you and laugh.

Socrates is not a God, he is a philosopher, the wisest man to ever walk this Earth.

I know this championship is prestigious; I know these opportunities are rare.

But I, am just fine...

He laughs.

Socrates™ enables a new path to enlightenment, so Steve Davids, if you ever get bored of hearing your own voice, because I can assure you will, just hold on to me.

Follow my voice. You shall become shrouded in a mist that I am eternally covered in.

The darkness shall make way for the stronger, denser Socraterian might, in which I create with my presence.

Socrates takes a huge breath in.

Because, do you know something?

Sarcasm: the lowest form of comedy.

Well, I guess it makes sense, because you are the lowest form.

The lowest type of human, the one who must dig so deep just to try and make a funny joke.

And then Mr Davids digs himself MUCH TOO FAR and ends up just a little worm at the bottom...

Be prepared, for you are about to meet with someone you wish to be.

He smirks.

As aforementioned; Jealousy is a demon.

So how dare you insult me?

Do not mock what you cannot see.

You need to try harder next time...

You think that I am nothing, and that Gator is nothing. Well I know that you are nothing.

I am clearly correct by the way you crassly reacted, involving calling me a , how mature of you.

He begins to laugh for a longer, more dragged out length of time.

You do not get it, do you Steve Davids?

I mentioned it before, and the great people agreed.

I have an ally in that ring, and until you are destroyed, our blood pact shall forever curse you, as your smug face and your smack talk mean...

Nothing.

He closes his eyes.

Just, nothing.

A past memory. A recollection you wish you could get rid of.

Because, Steve Davids:

It's just not good enough.

The camera fades to black as a deep voice appears in the background:

Now suffice between the might that rises further each today. Your demise is inevitable. Be prepared. And to you Gator, continue to believe, and you shall ascend with me to the top as one of us takes the Television Title to reign champion, and solidify our stature in the heavens.

And if anyone dares to interfere, you shall become enslaved by Hades' Curse...

The camera fades back on, and we see Socrates stood up, as he puts his arms out in the heavy wind... and the camera immediately switches to black.

#ASCEND
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Socrates's post:
(08-24-2014), (08-24-2014), Gator (08-20-2014)