Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
Pest's Mom And Girlfriend
Darren Dangerous Offline
The Lord Of Ultra-Violence

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-20-2014, 02:53 PM

Hours after Darren was finished fucking Scully's mom, he sat in his hotel room, now sober and just having taken a shower. He was getting hungry and wanted to go out for a nice dinner. He looked for his special cologne he wore when out on the town but could not find it, in fact he was missing his green duffel bag he had when he checked in. He called down to the front desk and was told they had his bag there. On his way out of the hotel he stopped by and picked it up. He sat on a sofa in the lobby and opened the bag. Darren reached inside and retrieved a hideous looking mask with the three infamous dildos on it. Darren was astonished that they both had the same bag but the mask was inside it.

"Fuck going out, its time to have some fun." he thought to himself. He headed back to the elevator and once inside put the mask on. He got to his floor and when the door opened, there stood a pretty blond girl who appeared to be in her early to mid twenties. She reached in and grabbed Darren's hand.

Girl: There you are... I have a surprise for you.

She led him to her room and shoved him on the bed and undressed.

Girl: Fuck me with your mask.

The girl lied on the bed and spread open her legs and Darren rammed the middle dildo into her vagina. This went on for a moment until she told him to fuck her with his dick.

Girl: Holy shit! You haven't felt this big since before you put on all that extra weight!

Considering he had sex only a few hours earlier, Darren was able to last over an hour making sure not to say one word to give away his identity. Just like Scully's mom, he fucked her tits but then she asked for anal, which he happily obliged. As he was fucking her from behind he noticed she had a tramp stamp tattoo of two guitars crossed at the neck. When he was ready to cum he pulled out and came all over her back. She went into the bathroom to clean off and Darren left the room. He took off the mask and was trying to hold in his laughter until he got far away enough so she wouldn't have heard him. He turned a corner and bumped into another beautiful woman who appeared to be about the age of the woman from earlier that day.

Woman: Oh my God! You are Darren Dangerous aren't you?!

Darren: Yeah, do you want an autograph or something?

Woman: I don't want to bother you but that would be great!

Darren reaches into his pocket and retrieves a black Sharpee.

Darren: What would you like me to sign?

Woman: I... Um... can you sign these?

The woman pulled her top down to reveal the 3rd set of large naturals he had seen that day. Darren smiled and signed them for her.

Woman: Thank you!

Darren: No problem

The woman began to blush.

Darren: Is everything ok?

Woman: Yeah but I need to tell you something in private.

She lures him to the nearby elevator and they get inside.

Darren: What is it?

The woman hits the stop button on the elevator and it halts. She comes to Darren and gets down on her knees. Darren smiled as he knew what was coming. She unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

Woman: Damn! I knew it looked big on TV but I never knew it was this big!

She put it in her mouth and made a funny face then looked up at Darren.

Darren: I just had sex so...

Woman: It's ok, I don't mind.

The woman continued to go down on him until finally he came again. He zipped his pants back up.

Woman: Don't tell my son.

Darren: Who is your son?

Woman: He's here for the pay per view too. He goes by Mr. W something but I am not sure what, he told me not to tell anyone his real identity.

Could it be? Darren just had sex with the guy's girlfriend and got blown by his mother only minutes apart. This was turning out to be an awesome day for Darren Dangerous who was now getting off the elevator to go get a bite to eat at his favorite restaurant, the Hard Rock Café.

[Image: dd_zpsbyxex51n.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Darren Dangerous's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-20-2014)