Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 (August 24th) PPV RP Archive
Beauty In Everything // Six
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2014, 09:05 AM

I wasn't sure what was going on. I witnessed the love of my life die, and I was ready to do everything to make people feel the same way I felt. I was going to take what every single person held as precious and value, and would remove it from them. And now... here she was... in my arms... wondering where I've been. I've been here all along.

Ocean releases Eli and looks at him. She sees the confused look on his face.

"That look. What's wrong, Eli? You look confused, or like you've seen a ghost."

Eli didn't know how to react, and felt like he may have been drugged. It didn't matter, because at that moment he was happy to hold his love in his arms again.

The two began walking toward the house until Ocean collapsed in Eli's arms. He felt her pulse and there was no heart beat. He started to scream and tried his best to revive her, but it didn't work. He was once again holding the lifeless body of his true love, Ocean. While he sat there screaming and crying, a voice was heard from behind,

"Do not turn around, Eli. It is I, the Ghost of Easter Rising."

"She's dead, man! She's fucking dead! AGAIN!"

"Who?"

"Oce.."

Eli looked down and there was no one on the ground. He was speechless and confused more than ever.

"I don't understand, Ghost. She was here. Ocean.. she was alive. We were walking, and she collapsed! What are you doing?!"

"I'm not sure I like your tone, Eli. I'm not doing anything but showing you the way. I am bringing your memories back that you've hidden away, because in those memories, Eli, is truth and your purpose."

"Fuck you."

"Foul language, Eli. Do you really want to play this game with me?"

"You think I'm afraid of a Ghost?"

"Yes."

Eli started to laugh, and refused to be called afraid of anything. He decided to accept the challenge presented by the Ghost earlier and see if it were true. Eli turned around.

Eli wakes up in a sealed room with white everywhere. It's very bright in the room. There's no appearance of a door or anything you could use to leave, or for someone to come in. Eli shakes his head and tries to remember what happened, but cannot recall anything after his motion of turning around. He sits there and tries to ponder what's going on.

"Good morning."

A man's voice is heard and startles Eli a bit. He starts to walk toward Eli, and Eli decides to stand up quick. The man's hair is jet black and combed back.. his face is clean of any stubble or hair.. his glasses are a very light grey.. and his black suit with a navy blue tie shows he's probably someone of importance that might have answers.

"This again?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I thought we made progress, Eli. You want to do this all over again today? Okay, fine. I say, you've been here a while, and you say..."

"Nah, man. I just came here a few seconds ago..."

The nice dressed man says the same sentence as Eli and cuts him off.

"After I looked at the Ghost of Easter Rising, and here I am. Yes, Eli, I've heard this story many.. many times. I think we should have progressed by now."

"Sad, really."

Another voice. A lady's voice. Eli turns and it's Ocean. He smiles and walks to her, but she looks freaked out.

"Ocean!"

"I'm sorry?"

"It's me, Eli. You've come to save me."

"What are you talking about?"

"You're my wife."

"No, I'm his wife."

She points to the other man in the room, which causes Eli to get angry. Eli turns and goes after the man, but he quickly pulls out a taser and zaps Eli.. many times. They chain up Eli while he's a little bit out of it and wait for him to wake back up.

It was very rare I would be confused, but I had no explanation of what was happening to me. My only thought was it had to be a dream, or I was heavy on drugs. I don't remember doing a lot of drugs on the day of my marriage celebration. The one thing that I think about is the possibility I was drugged similar to Ocean, but I am reacting different. I could be dying.

This room feels so real. Ocean, again, is here and seems to real to me except she has no idea who I am. She's with this guy. Heh. A prick. I'll just wait until I get free and get out of here. There must be away to get back home.

Eli wakes up thanks to a big splash of water dished on him by the man.

"Ah, look, he's awake. Eli. Why did you try and attack me? Hmm?"

"Who are you? How did I get here? Why.. am I here?"

"I am Doctor Easter. This is my wife, Doctor Ocean. You're in a room, well, we like to refer to it as Ghost. It's where we bring patients who are getting worse in their mind and we try to help them rise up. We want you rising up, Eli."

it was strange. It felt like it took him three hours to speak a few sentences. I was still out of it. I was barely in the room... words began to echo in my mind..

"I am Doctor Easter. This is my wife, Doctor Ocean. You're in a room, well, we like to refer to it as Ghost. It's where we bring patients who are getting worse in their mind and we try to help them rise up. We want you rising up, Eli."

Something about those words...

Easter... Ghost... Rise... Rising...

I couldn't focus. I was trying to remain alert but I was slowly fading fast. They were both looking at me funny.. just before I closed my eyes... I saw them.. they were making out. I think they were getting close to going all the way... how they were touching each other and all. This fucker is kissing my wife.

Eli wakes up in the ground... again.

"Are you sure you want to play this game, Eli?"

"Who are you? Tell Me Who You Are!"

"What's important, Eli, is that you find out who you are. That is why I'm here, and that is why you're still lying on the ground."

"Just tell me this, then... what's real?"

"You tell me, Eli. You've seen so much and have experienced a lot in the last few days. Why don't you tell me what's real and what isn't. There, is there you'll get your answers."

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
(08-24-2014), (08-21-2014), Gator (08-21-2014), Ozymandias (08-21-2014)