Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 02:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 (August 24th) PPV RP Archive
At the Movies
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-20-2014, 03:15 AM

*Gator and Todd sit in an empty cinema. Todd has popcorn on his lap and is throwing it into his mouth trying to catch the snack; Gator relaxes on the hard seat, his legs over the seat in front of his tapping his fingers on the arm of the chair. He stops and looks at the camera*

“Oh hello! I didn’t see you there, well I guess I should introduce myself, I am Gator!”

T: “And I am Todd Moschitti.”

“Wait.”

*Gator and Todd look at each other*

“You’re last name is Moreshitty? Pffft HAhahaha!!!”

*Gator holds his stomach in a laughing fit*

T: “It’s Moschitti actually...”

*Gator’s laughter dies down as he wipes a tear from his eye*

T: “We’ve known each other for over a month and you never knew my last name.”

“I never cared before. Hahahaha... Sorry, I’m sorry.*sigh* Okay, back on track.”

*Gator and Todd turn back to the camera*

“And welcome to.”

”Gator and Todd review!” T: “...Gator and Todd review!”

*Gator leans into Todd’s ear*

“Try and say it in time Todd.”

T: “Sorry.”

“No problem. Just don’t let it happen again.”

*Back to facing the camera. Like professionals*

“On today’s episode, we will be reviewing one of Steve Davids’ promos and what he’s been up to since his title win. Now Davey, don’t think that just because we’re watching your stuff on a big screen, don’t think that you’re a movie star now. Turns out you can rent out an entire room at Silver Cinema for 200 bucks, which is literally nothing to me... Oh, yeah I almost forgot. Come to Silver Cinemas, we promise that there won’t be someone jacking off within 10 feet of you! That’s Silver Cinemas! A no masturbation zone since the Pee Wee Herman incident!”

“Okay Jose, roll the film!”

*The pair sit back as light hits their faces from the screen, quiet music begins to play*

T: “Wait. I don’t remember this being in his promo.”

“Yeah, I asked Jose to add it in, thought it might add more atmosphere. It’s more original than the Saw music he used.”

*The pair sit watching, Todd chewing on popcorn*

“Funny how a cameraman conveniently followed him from Enigma’s place.”

Quote: “Now you see Gator, I have a lot to say about your promo, so get yourself a cup of tea because I have some home truths for you. You’re looking to kick some ass? You’re looking to win a title? You don’t want a war though? Well then, I’m afraid you’re in the wrong match boy. Once you step in that squared circle with the Psycho Sensation, war is fucking inevitable. Oh and look at you and Socrates...FRIENDS!”

“Did he just make an Inbetweeners reference? The fuck!? Oh, and we’ll get to the war reference in a minute.”

Quote: “No. The fact of the matter is once you get in that ring he will screw you over equally as fast as you would him. There’s no alliances in a triple threat match, not ones that last anyway because when you both realise that there is no chance in hell that you can pin me, you’ll go straight after each other. Just like war, that much is inevitable. You shouldn’t worry about moving on after everything is said and done Gator because it might not get to a point where you can move on. You see you two can be as friendly to each other as you like, it really does not concern me, but know this… I do not plan on making any friends this Sunday… I plan on sending you into oblivion,”

“Nah man, Socrates and I are friends; real friends. You see Davids, you’re basically walking into a handicap match on Sunday. We have both agreed to take you out and after that may the best man win. We know the deal. And the deal is to destroy you and play rock, paper, scissors to see who gets to pin you. More or less. I know what you’re trying to do, make me and Socrates grab at each other’s throats while you sit back and pick off who ever goes down first. Not going to work, sorry. You’re not as smart as you think Steven.”

Quote: “Now Gator, here, we have a problem. I am not sure if it’s merely your lack of research that has let you down, or maybe it’s your stupidity? Or maybe even your ignorance? I am not quite sure which one of these faults it is but allow me to correct you. There are no shady dealings between The Brotherhood and I. In case you hadn’t noticed, I really didn’t have much choice in regards to whether I was in their dungeon trapped in chair or not because I was kidnapped last Monday. Am I worried about losing my title at Relentless? Slightly. I fear that one of you may cost me my championship by laying down for the other seeing as you two are so friendly. What have you guys been up to today? Pushing each other on the swing? Why would I help the Brotherhood? Why would I help them win the trios match? I am a member of the Heyman Alliance, a group that currently rivals said Brotherhood. Yes I used to be a member, but that was a long time ago now and things have changed. I have changed, and I have outgrown Sebastian Duke. You have an inkling that you’re right, well you’re thick as fucking pig shit then because you couldn’t be any further from correct. For future reference, Gator, I suggest that you do not jump to conclusions until you have done your homework properly. This has left me feeling pretty happy though, because it just shows your lack of preparation for such an important match,”

“Now Davids, I did go a little lazy on my research, I admit that. If I didn’t hand the job to a certain somebody!”

*Gator stares at Todd, before turning back to the screen*

”I would of gotten my facts straight, however the fact of the matter is, you’re not a very interesting man. But, here’s what I got. You were part of The Brotherhood. That much is true, I saw you sucking Enigma’s dick and assumed the worst. I’m not taking this match seriously? Like I said, only half seriously. I want that title, I’m serious about that. But I’m not going to even imagine you as a threat.”

*Gator sips from a large Pepsi beside him*

Quote: “I am a little confused here Gator. Again, I think you are missing something. How could I possibly have attacked Mastermind after your match with him? I have been stuck in a chair for a week in case you hadn't noticed. Sure, my entrance theme bellowed out from the booming speakers but did you see me at all that night? No, because I wasn't there. I like that you jump to conclusions Gator, because it seems to me that’s the only preparation you have been doing. Rather than jumping to conclusions and running your mouth in the build up to our match perhaps you should be jumping hurdles and running laps so you can work on that athleticism of yours. You’re going to need all the training you can get after all,”

“Okay, hold up a second. So you’re not the one who attacked Mazzy? But someone basically frames you for attacking Mastermind, uses your theme and you’re just cool with that? Am I really jumping to conclusions when all the signs point to you taking down Mazzy. No! Every single person in that arena thought you were the one who attacked him. So go fuck yourself if you think I’m jumping the gun, seeing as everyone thought you did it. I didn’t know you were Enigma’s prisoner for so long, sorry man. Didn’t realise you were that easy to knock out and tie up.”

Quote: “Don’t worry Gator, you’re not the only one that’s confused as to why this is a triple threat match. We don’t know why there’s any point of putting you in this match either, I mean really? Does anyone really think that you have a chance of winning? I highly doubt it. I am sure Socrates thinks there’s a good chance of you winning seeing as you’re both buddied up with each other,”

“Guess what man; obviously there is a damn good chance of me winning this, seeing as I was placed into this match by the GMs, I’ve showed that I have the talent to take you down without even having a number one contendership match like Socrates. I think that speaks pretty well for me. Hell, Heyman probably wanted me in this match so he could fire your ass after you lose and replace you with someone fresh and more talented.”

Quote: “No one knows that I am connected with the Brotherhood because I’m not you stupid cunt. How fucking dumb are you? I have to keep saying it because you continue to make the same mistake! I am fighting AGAINST the FUCKING BROTHERHOOD, what do you not understand? I am a part of the Heyman Alliance you daft twat. You are right in one thing though, it’s not going to end well. It’s going to end with me hitting you with a ‘Game Over’ and pinning you 1...2…3 so no it won’t end well for you,”

“But you are you stupid cunt! Listen Stevie, I’m going to spell this out real fucking slow so you can understand me. Connected with, and part of, are different things. If I said you worked for The Brotherhood, then I’ll be wrong. But I said you’re connected with them. Which you are you dense fuck! You are connected with them because you used to be with them! How fucking stupid can you possibly be. Here let me give you an example so you can actually follow. Todd is part of the XWF, he is a cameraman who works for them. When he inevitably gets fired-“

T: “What!?”

“He will still be connected with them because he used to be part of the company! Connections! Lines leading from a person to what’s he or she has been involved in. That was the point I was trying to make. Do you understand now Steve? Do you!? I fucking hope so, I really don’t want to have this conversation again. Oh, nice name for your finisher by the way.”

*Steve Davids begins to talk about Socrates. Gator waves his hand in the air*

“Okay Jose you can stop there! Socrates can take care of himself.”

*The light of the screen fades into nothingness, the lights on the theatre walls brighten up slightly*

*Gator and Todd stand to their feet and sarcastically clap, Gator whistles. The pair sit back down*

“Todd what did you think of tonight’s feature?”

*Todd puts both thumbs down and makes a fart noise*

“I agree. Now, Davie, I know you put out a new promo, but unfortunately Jose doesn’t have the footage. So I’ll try and just remember what fell out of your mouth. A dumb cunt with down syndrome... Fuck man, I thought you were a wrestler not some thirteen year old on youtube. That’s all you got? This is the standard of insults I can expect from the current Television Champ? Haha, you’re going to have to try a lot harder dude. Also I love how you talk shit about me visiting Socrates and immediately go on a date at KFC with Tommy Gunn, a man who shares the same name with the antagonist in Rocky 5, the worst Rocky. Shit Tommy, either you’re parents hate you or you’ve picked up a terrible fucking ring name. Sorry, I needed to say that, back to Enigma’s bitch, the one who photoshops out his blemishes on the XWF site, the psycho sensation, Steve Davids.”

“The original Brotherhood died with you and Duke, because you let it die. How can you keep a firm grip on a title when you let a team with such renown as The Brotherhood fall? You say Heyman is a great ally to have, he opens doors for you. That must be the difference between you and me. I open doors by myself, I do not answer to someone and I refuse to live a life of servitude, unlike you. A trained dog, used to living under someone with a bigger name. You were always under Duke, and you always will be. Now you’re under Heyman, fuck, you’re under Frodo. He’s the guy I actually accept as a threat in the Heyman Alliance. Shit, Frodo’s at the bottom of the ocean right now and I still consider him a bigger threat than you!”

“Oh, and just because you’re a hostage doesn’t mean you can’t think about what you’re going to say in your next promo! You’re meant to be a professional dammit! Act like one!”

*Todd chuckles*

“You see, I’m here with my friend Todd. And we can’t help but wonder just how full of shit you are. How you think you’re so fucking great, yet, most of your career you’ve been under someone’s thumb. It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if Paul takes that title away from you before our match and actually gives it to someone more qualified to do the job of defending it. But hey, thanks for enlightening me on the man who is Steve Davids, the stooge. Thanks for the brief history lesson, thanks for confirming that your trash talk is copy and pasted from 9gag. Thanks for being so easy to anger. Thanks for being a good dog. Thanks for whatever you’re going to do next, honestly Steve, I can’t wait...”

*Gator lights up a cigarette and lifts his head expelling smoke. He turns back to the camera*

“That’s all I can remember from your newest promo, it must have been rememberable as your match with Cain. Now my final thoughts on the film. Stevie, you’re basically a giant piece of shit. You took that TV title from Tony Santos, who was beaten by the rest of Heyman’s team and then you put a foot on him to get the cheap pin, and defended it once against Cain, thanks for correcting me on that by the way. But hey, beating Cain. That’s good... Beating some delusional guy who thinks he’s a demon, picking on the mentally handicapped guy, but that’s just the person you are, crawl out of the woodwork only to grab something you don’t deserve and go back into hiding under Heyman’s boot.”

“Now the war you want. Contradicting yourself a little when you say this is going to be war, and you end your promo with Game Over. Yes, I know it’s your big move or whatever, but I just find it a little funny. A war is not a game Davids. You can imagine yourself in a war if it makes you feel better, but I like the game analogy better. You see, you’re one of the henchmen in some shoot em’ up game. Just a faceless henchman, but you stand outside one of the bosses doors, and you wear a different shade of brown, but you’re still just an obstacle, an easy obstacle really. And come Sunday, I’m going to run down that hallway, jump over those barrels that Donkey Kong’s throwing and hit you with a Disaster Drop, and crush you into a million pixels. Then, Steve, it will be game over for you Haha.”

“It’s very funny really. I had my eye on the TV Title from day one, and lucky me. I was waiting for you to open your mouth, I’m happy you did. Because, instead of throwing away little sentences on you, I now can focus on you. Talk shit about you. Hahaha you actually think you have a chance of winning at Relentless!? I might win, but I may not. But one thing is for sure, you will not be a champion after Sunday. You want a war? Too fucking bad, you’re getting a fight. One hell of a fucking fight, you can be damn sure about that. I will hurt you, break you, and I will put that title on somebody who actually deserves it. Not some cowardly little bitch, who needs his boys to do his dirty work... Sunday night, I will tear you limb from limb!”

*The lights on the wall dim down, and the light of the screen hits the men’s faces*

“Sorry Steve, got to go. Me and Todd are going to watch something of actual worth, something which creativity out does your own. You didn't actually think I'd rent out a screen just to watch your promo did you? You're not worth 200 bucks man.”

T: “Oh, sweet! Are we watching Guardians of the Galaxy!?”

“We are!"

*Todd’s face lights up with a smile, and Gator turns to the screen*

“See you later Steve. Have a good night.”

*The footage fades to black*

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Gator's post:
(08-21-2014), (08-24-2014)