Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 03:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 (August 23rd) PPV RP Archive
Griffin's Nest episode 2:Mystica who?
Griffin Offline
XCW born and raised

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-20-2014, 01:39 AM

The Grffin's nest opening credits play before cutting to everybody's favorite host, Griffin, standing in the middle of the ring. "Hello everyone and welcome to griffin's nest. I have some stuff I need to say before Relentless." Griffin sits crisscross applesauce and starts playing with the mic before beginning to speak.

"This Saturday, at day two of relentless, I have to defend my hard won xtreme title against somebody named Mystica. Now let me explain, at first it was a triple threat match, Myself, Mystica, and Mark Flynn. I was looking forward to that match, Mark Flynn deserves a rematch, and Mystica got lucky and won a number one contender's match. I like Flynn, I respect Flynn, I was ready to fight Flynn.

Then they took him out of the triple threat. Now it's just one on one Griffin vs Mystica. Let's get something straight Mystica, I don't like you, I don't respect you, I'm not scared of all your voodoo magic crap, and I'm sure as hell not gonna lose my belt to the likes of you. I know one day I will lose this title, and I want to be to an honorable opponent," Griffin said, his eyes gleaming with his passion for the industry.

"I want to lose it to someone like Mark Flynn, Vinnie Lane, Socrates, or Darren Dangerous," he said excitedly, "there's no way I'm losing it to a scumbag like Cain, Pest, and sure as hell not some loser named "mystica"" he continued now with a look of disgust.

"You say I'm unoriginal for having the name Griffin, well I've had this name since I began wrestling, back when I work for real extreme companys, like XCW. That's the x-factor, that's what you forget Mystica. I may be a "mere mortal" but I'm XCW born and raised, and that simply means I'm better than you," Griffin screamed at the camera. "And now I'll give you a little taste of what that means, with
Another "what the weapon."

The logo for the segment came up and Griffin stood in the ring, this time holding a ring bell. "This, ladies and gentlemen, is a ring bell. Once again today my friend Terry will help me demonstrate how to use this in combat. Come stand over here Terry." Griffin said moving Terry into posistion. "Now traditionally the ring bell is simply used to strike the opponent's head, like this," he said as he knocked out Terry with the ring bell.

"However we will be using it another way. While your opponent is laying down, climb to the top turnbuckle, and angle yourself so there lying perpendicular to you. Then jump down and slam the ring bell onto their abdomen. Like this," Griffin said before jumping and slamming the ring bell into Terry causing him to roll over in pain. That concluded today's lesson on using ring bells.

Before cutting back to Griffin, a graphic pops up highlighting Peter Gilmour on the next episode of Griffin's nest. "Welcome back everyone. Since I arrived I've been talking about XCW and how it is the real extreme unlike this place. So today I wanna show you the most extreme takeover in history,"

The XCW history logo pops up and Griffin is shown in his ornate chair in his long red robe. "Hello everyone, and welcome, to an XCW history lesson," he opened up his book and began to read, "A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, XCW was run by a real dickhead named Clint Collins. Meanwhile another Dickhead named Demon X was tag teaming with the hero of our story, Griffin. Things turned bad though, as Demon X double crossed Griffin." When reading this part Griffin stopped and gasped.

"Soon the bad bad Demon X would even turn on Clint Collins and take over XCW. Which he owned till Griffin left and the company went under." griffin shut the book and smiled and it transitioned back to the main scene of Griffin in the ring.

Griffin held up his xtreme championship and shook his head. "The reason I told you that story, is much like Demon X, I don't like the way things are run here. especially this belt. Calling this belt xtreme is a mockery, it's time we call this belt what it really is."

He pulled out a can of black spraypaint, and wrote XCW on the title. "As long as this title is around my waist, it's the XCW championship. That's all for this time, here on the Griffin's nest." The camera cut to black as "White Rabbit" by Egypt Central played in the background.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Griffin's post:
Vincent Lane (08-20-2014)