Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
☆What a Pest☆Rp3
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-19-2014, 10:05 PM

☆What a Pest☆

I had just watched Darren Dangerous and his response to the live stream I did, earlier on the XWF website. I actually never thought much of what he had to say at all. But what do you expect, from a guy, who so obviously couldn't wrestle. Darren Dangerous is the type of guy, who likes an extreme style of match. I don't think he'd be much cop in a simple, one on one match, with rules. He likes no rules, so he can use a kendo stick or a fire extinguisher, for example. The difference was, I could wrestle but I could also do Hardcore. "Butterbean" was probably beating up some old granny right now, with her own stick.

It was getting pretty late and it wouldn't be long until I would be calling it a night. I know right, not a very bad ass thing to do but with my debut match drawing closer, I still had to prepare myself. I had a busy few days. I wanted to make sure I was in really good shape, especially after it was my first competitive match for over a year.

I was currently listening to Kerrang radio, which is a UK radio station, which plays rock music. I had to stream it of course. I was sat in the living room, on my black, leather sofa, enjoying the tunes. I got up from the sofa, left the living room and walked down my hallway, entering the kitchen. I turn the dimmer switch slightly to the right, just so there was a little light. I filled up the kettle and as I pop it back in the base, a dark shadow overcasts me. I turn around to see Pest standing there, Dildo Crown and all. There is a young girl in the corner, dressed in skin tight jeans and a spaghetti strap shirt. She has an iron collar around her neck.

Scully "Woah.... What are you two doing in my kitchen?"

Mr. some shitty fed "Hello, Scully. I'm here to ensure your victory over Darren. He's a rather troublesome oaf, and I simply cannot abide by the thought of him winning...., "

Barbie "Don't let The King down. He'll staple you real good if you do."

Mr. some shitty fed "Good girl, go into Scully's Fridge and find some food. I'm sure he has a Capri Sun for you. Do you mind Scully? She's a good girl, and must be rewarded. It's hard to retrain these girls after they hit 13, but I must do it. If you let them get too much older than 13 they won't know how to serve a man properly. Luckily I got her before she hit that age. She's only 17, and tight as a drum. Care for a spin, Scully?"

Was Pest really saying this to me? He was inviting me to give this young girl, a good time. I shake my head as Barbie limps over and opens my Fridge door. She begins to pull things out and set them on the floor, while searching for juice.

Scully "Why is she doing that? I don't have any Capri sun's."

Mr. some shitty fed "She's trying to not be rude. She could smash them on the floor and break them since you don't have a Capri sun for her."

Mr. some shitty fed then turns his attention to Barbie, as he becomes quite demanding with her.

Mr. some shitty fed "Barbie! Come here. He doesn't have a Capri Sun. If I give you some money will you limp to the store up the road and get something?"

She starts limping back towards Pest, leaving all of my things on the floor.

Mr. some shitty fed "No, put them back in the fridge first. We are not animals."

Barbie turns around and limps back to the fridge where she puts the food stuffs away. She finishes and limps back towards Pest and Scully. About half way there she falls to floor and struggles to get up. Scully goes to help her up, but Pest stops him.

Mr. some shitty fed "No,she must learn to get up by herself. I broke her ankle, and didn't set it properly. I wanted to see if she would, she did not. Now she must learn to deal with it."

Barbie struggles to get to her feet, and Pest just laughs. Eventually she does, and makes her way to Pest. He just pats her on the head and hands her a Five dollar bill.

Mr. some shitty fed "Be a good girl and go to the store. Don't come back for a while."

She takes the money and limps off out the door.

Mr. some shitty fed "Where is the nearest store?"

Scully "About 2 mile up the road. Is she really going to walk there?"

Mr. some shitty fed "Yes. And she better bring me a Snickers."

With that comment, I laughed a little. Mr . some shitty fed was quite funny. I wondered what Pests and Barbie's relationship was about as I stared at his Dildo crown. I'm a straight up guy so I just asked him.

Scully "So... Erm.. What's the deal with you and Barbie?"

Mr . some shitty fed "She's my manager... And she does as I say, like it should be with women. Anyway, are you going to offer me a cup of tea?... I don't normally drink tea but I'll give it a whirl"

Scully "Screw that! I think I've had enough tea for one day"

I open the fridge and grab two bottles of budweiser. I throw one to Mr. some shitty fed, who catches it. I put the top of my bottle on the side of the table and smack the cap with my right hand, flipping the lid off. I take a swig. Mr. some shitty fed gets the lid off with his teeth as I cringe watching him. He then takes a large gulp and wipes his mouth with his left hand.

Scully "I used to open bottles like that but now I'd rather keep my teeth!".

Mr. some shitty fed "Not like anyone can really see my teeth, under my crown... So Scully, your going to beat Darren right?"

Scully " Of course I am. I'm going to destroy the bald headed, blue meanie rip off and watch him fall to his demise".

Mr . some shitty fed " I hope so or you will pay the price if you fail. There will be consequences if you lose."

Scully " I won't lose because I'm not a loser. I am a winner! I will not fail because I'm not a failure. I am a success."

Mr . some shitty fed "I like your confidence. I have no doubt you will win.".

I smirk at Mr. some shitty fed's comment, as he believed I would win. I knew I was going to win, I had to. I have a few large swig's of my Bud, leaving just a bit left. Mr. some shitty fed finishes his off and then burps. I suddenly needed the loo.

Mr . some shitty fed "Thanks for the alcoholic beverage."

Scully "No problem. I'm just going to go for a piss. I'll be back."

After I used the Arnold Schwarzenegger slogan, I left Pest and went to the loo. I went to the downstairs toilet. I undid my jeans, whacked it out and "ahhhhh", I really needed that. I let it all out, give it a shake and do my jeans back up. I wash my hands, dry them on the towel and walk back to my kitchen. Mr. some shitty fed was gone. My back door was open, he obviously had left. I shrug my shoulders and close the back door. I finish my beer off and then proceed to bed.....
Edit Hate Post Like Post