Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 (August 24th) PPV RP Archive
Gator, the Greek and a Dog.
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-19-2014, 12:37 PM

*A message comes on screen*

THE FOLLOWING HAS BEEN GENEROUSLY TRANSLATED FROM JAPANESE TO ENGLISH BY J-PRO’S GLORIOUS LEADERS THE kWo. ALL HAIL THE kWo!

*A title comes on screen*

Behind the Ropes: The Story of J-Pro
Chapter 6: The Gator and The Garden

*Footage of a backstage event begins to play. J-Pros best wrestlers train for the night as crew members quickly set up, rushing across the scene like worker ants*

Narrator: “The JPWF, otherwise known as J-Pro. As a kid growing up in Japan, all I watched was J-Pro. Watching change through the years seeing the stars of Yesteryear like ‘Cool’ Craig Columbo be defeated by Yoto Mishimia, setting the path for the hardcore icons like Eddie ‘The Disaster’ Woods and Crazy Chico. These men’s wars lead the way to J-Pro’s most successful years. 2007 to 2013, known, as the Disaster Era.”

*Footage cuts from backstage to Eddie Woods sitting in a chair, being interviewed*

“We good?”

Crew: “Ready whenever you are Eddie.”

*Eddie clears his throat*

“Well, where to start... I took the Undisputed championship from Tiger Makasaki in June 2007, that’s what set my path. By the end of the year, I was the face of the company for 3 years. Then, my son came into the company...”

*The camera goes back to backstage footage, getting closer to the curtain. The crowd roaring*

Narrator: “Jacob Woods, known by his ring name. Gator. The son of Eddie Woods, made an impact on his first day at the company, breaking Harris Harlem’s leg on his debut.”

*Cut to Harris Harlem sitting in a chair*

Harris Harlem: “Yeah, I remember that night. Gator that little bitch nigga, thinking he was all that just cuz he fell out of Eddie Wood’s ballsack. Haha, if I ever see that psycho’s mask again. Well, shit. I’ll bury that nigga like Tupac!”

*Harris leans in closer to the camera crew and whispers*

Harris Harlem: “Hey, Gator isn’t here is he?”

Crew: “Ermm. No, he lives in America now.”

Harris Harlem: “Thank fuck for that.”

*Harris sits back in his chair as the footage from backstage comes back. The crowd gets louder*

Narrator: “Gator was one of the most ruthless wrestler’s J-Pro had to offer. He wasn’t the best, but he made up for it by being one of the most dangerous men in Japan.”

*Back to Eddie Woods, puffing on a cigar. Smoke raises passed his mask, filling the room*

“I was proud of my boy. I trained him to be the best... He was never the best though, could never beat his old dad haha! So instead, we teamed up. Took that Tag Titles, and by that time, I held every title in J-Pro. That’s what put me in the history books... Then the fucking kWo came into play in 2012.... Those fu- *An obvious voice over plays over Eddie speaking* GLORIOUS MEN, WHO SAVED THIS COMPANY AND HELPED RELEIVE ME OF MY MANY TITLES! THANK YOU OH BENEVOLENT kWo, THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME RID THOSE TITLES FROM MY MORTAL FRAME! –unts! But, it did give my son the chance to get a World Title shot, I was happy for him. But, he had to fuck it up.”

*Back to backstage, the camera closer to the curtain*

Narrator: “What Mr. Woods was talking about was the moment Gator made history. And put a big strike on his record, Gator was always a talented athlete. But, he was always a hot head.”

*The camera goes to figure sitting on a chair, his face masked in shadows*

El Huerto Hernandez: “He was the one who made the mask stipulation; I wanted nothing to do with it! Of course I remember that night! How could I forget it! Gator stole everything from me that night! My dignity, my honour, my job! I will never forgive him for what he did! From day one in this company I worked hard, I gave everything to this sport, and that son of a bitch stole it from me in seconds!”

*Backstage, inches away from the curtain*

Narrator: “Jacob Woods, did the unthinkable to a luchador like Hernandez. He removed his mask. The same mask his father used before him had been torn from him by the upstart, Gator. He said he was the walking disaster, and that moment proved it.”

*Gator comes through the curtain and pushes down the camera*

“What do you fuckers want!? Want me to tear you faces off too!? Fuck you!”

*Gator walks past the crew, pushing people out of the way and leaving the arena. Cut back to Hernandez*

El Huerto Hernandez: “If I ever see that fucker again, I will ruin his life like he ruined mine. God forbid he gets close to anyone else, we were friends! And he did this to me! ... Never trust a Gator!”

*Static*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Socrates buddy!”

*Todd faces the camera at Gator’s back with open arms, Socrates stands on the other side of the door of his extravagant hotel room*

“Gator! How the hell have you been?”

*Socrates and Gator hug, not a gay hug. A manly hug. They pat each other on the back, as is customary to do in a man hug and release each other. Socrates raises the palm of his hand to Todd*

“Evening Todd.”

T: “Hey man, nice to see you again.”

“And you.”

“If you two are done syncing up your menstrual cycles, I’d like to talk with you.”

*Socrates steps aside from the door*

“Please, make yourself at home.”

*Gator steps into the room, Todd follows*

“Hell, it’s a hotel room; throw the television out the window for all I care.”

“Fuck dude, how did you afford this?”

*Gator scans the living room, expensive white leather couch, the large glass doors for a huge balcony overlooking the large glistening blue pool, the widescreen TV, the shag carpet and the varnished wooden tables. Fuck! This is a damn nice hotel room!*

“Money is no issue for me.”

“It is for your country...”

“... I’ll let that one slide, only because you are half of the greatest tag team this company has ever seen!”

*Gator and Socrates high five*

“GATOR AND THE GREEK!” “GATOR AND THE GREEK!”

*The pair laugh as Socrates motions Gator to the balcony. The pair lean over the balcony, Todd a few feet behind them*

“We need to talk about our match. I know we’re friends, but it’s for the TV title man. I can’t go easy on you just because I like you.”

“I’d expect nothing less Gator. You won’t go easy on me, and I won’t go easy on you.”

“Good to hear. But neither of us go easy on Davids.”

“Correct.”

“I’m surprised he even showed up. Sat on his ass for 4 weeks getting that belt all nice and shiny, not defending it once. And now, he’s here! His friends The Brotherhood even gave him a cameraman.”

“He said he was enemies with The Brotherhood.”

“I know but it pisses him off. Plus I said they were connected, which they are. I didn’t say Stevie was part of The Brotherhood or licking Enigmas asshole or anything.”

“Lovely imagery there Gator.”

“I try. Honestly, I didn’t realise Davids was such a dirty talker, thought he’d be more of waiting in a dark alley with a flashlight under his chin, telling spooky stories.”

*Socrates chuckles and nods, he turns to Todd*

“Todd would you be so kind and deliver me a tall glass of orange juice?”

*Gator turns to Socrates*

“Orange juice? Come on man Gator and the Greek are back sort of and we’re in a title match, this is a celebration! Let’s crack open a bottle of champagne!”

“Apologies Gator, but I have given up drinking. I need a clear head for what’s to come.”

“Fair enough... Mind if I smoke?”

“Of course not. Now Todd that drink?”

T: “Yeah sure.”

*Todd turns away as Gator lights a cigarette. Todd walks through a door into a small kitchen, Gator and the Greek continue to talk, but it is unclear what is heard. Todd opens the fridge and grabs the orange juice and pours it into a clean glass that was left on the counter*

T: “Shit, this place is nicer than Gator’s house.”

*Todd fills the glass and places the carton back into the fridge, closing the door behind him. He grabs the glass and takes it through the room towards the two men on the balcony*

“So, we’re in agreement on this?”

“I guess we are.”

*Todd gets to the pair, holding the glass in front of the camera*

T: “Here’s your drink Socrates.”

*Socrates turns around and takes the glass*

“My thanks Todd.”

*He turns back around sipping his juice, admiring the view with Gator. The camera facing both men’s backs*

“Do you think it will work?”

“What other chance do we have? You know what Davids is into, and I’m not just talking BDSM. It’s the only way one of us can win.”

“Perhaps you’re right. Very well Gator. Please, come back whenever you feel the need to.”

*Socrates and Gator turn. Gator shakes his hand and walks to the door with Todd*

“Thanks Socrates, good luck on Sunday.”

“You too Gator.”

*Gator and Todd stand at the door, Socrates is holding the door ready to close it*

“αντίο.”

“See ya.”

T: “Bye.”

*Socrates begins to close the door as the pair walk down the hallway*

T: “What was that about?”

“Don’t worry you’re pretty little head about it Todd. All you need to know is that we’re putting down a dog on Sunday.”

T: “Okay... So can we get a room here?”

“Shit Todd, by me dinner first you animal!”

T: “You know what I mean.”

“Maybe. One more stop first... Honestly, I’m a little disappointed with Steven’s words.”

T: “What do you mean?”

*The pair continue to walk down the hall and turn a left to head down the stairs*

“He said he was Enigma’s bitch since last Monday, and that’s all he prepared? He must have known he would have to defend the title sooner or later, and instead of preparing some big speech about how he deserves the belt and shit, we get sub-par trash talk.”

T: “He did make it up on the fly; he was just released from Enigma’s dungeon.”

“I know but if I was a champion, I would be prepared for anything. After the PPV, I’ve got a match with Waldo, I know what I’m going to do. Me and Mazzy agreed for a match against NBR, I know what I’m going to do there, and I don’t know my opponent after that, but I’m ready to fight. I just find it lazy that he’s been bent over in front of Enigma for a week, and he didn’t once think, ‘I’ll be defending my belt at the PPV, maybe I should find the time in between these butt fuck sessions and write something of worth.’ It’s just annoying.”

T: “He was probably fearing for his life too much to write anything.”

“Nah. He loves The Brotherhood. They wear just playing grab ass in there.”

T: “For the last time. They’re not connected!”

”Really?”

*Gator pulls out his phone at the bottom of the stairs, he taps on the screen and a recording plays*

Quote: ENIGMA: “Nothing of the sort actually.”

“I want to talk to you about your time in the Brotherhood.”

STEVE DAVIDS: “You want to take a trip down memory lane is that it?”

ENIGMA: “I want to talk to you about why when everyone else abandoned ship you stuck it out?”

“Loyalty, Steve, is at a premium in our business. There is something to be said for the loyalty you showed Sebastian.”

“Sounds pretty connected to me.”

*Gator and Todd continue to walk to the exit*

“Davids talks about how friends will betray each other. Funny, he stuck around when The Brotherhood was crumbling and then he joined the Heyman Alliance. I wonder how long it will take before he betrays them as well. Now, I know what he said. Better to have Duke as an ally than an enemy, but Heyman? Is Heyman that much of a threat to Steve that he rather spoon him at night than actually be his own man? I can’t stand lapdogs... But, I’ll talk more about this in detail soon enough.”

*Gator turns to Todd and smiles. The camera fades to black*

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Gator's post:
(08-20-2014), (08-24-2014), Vincent Lane (08-19-2014)