Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 (August 23rd) PPV RP Archive
The Most Important Person In The World - You Know You Love Me
Kristen Silver Offline
The Most Important Person In The World

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-19-2014, 12:09 PM

THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN THE WORLD

DID YOU MISS ME?

"I'm hungry!"

The scene fades in to the hallways of what appears to be the University Of Phoenix stadium. The words are heard echoing throughout the corridor and it's not long before Erin Williams, the assistant of Kristen Silver, comes strolling into the shot. Her hand clasping a massive carry case, Erin continues to walk while taking a look over her shoulder.

Erin: I told you we'll get something soon!

Suddenly stomping into the shot comes Kristen, quite a distance behind Erin but gradually catching up. The look on her face paints a perfect picture, clearly annoyed and wanting her own way as per usual.

Kristen: First you make me sit through a four hour car journey and now you're starving me!

By now Kristen has caught up with Erin, the two both turning the corner, Kristen still almost pulling her own body along, huffing and puffing away. In the short distance a reception point can be seen. That's not all that catches the eye of Erin though.

Erin: Look, there's a vending machine.

Kristen's jaw almost drops and she quickly takes a step in front of Erin.

Kristen: A...a...VENDING MACHINE?

Erin: I'm going to check with the receptionist where we are!

Not even wanting to get into a ridiculous argument with Kristen, Erin quickly brushes past her and begins to walk away towards the reception desk.

Kristen: ERIN WILLIAMS DON'T YOU DARE WALK AWAY FROM ME!

Erin continues to walk towards the reception desk without bothering to look back, Kristen coming to the realisation she's going to have to settle for what's at her disposal for the time being.

Kristen: FINE!

Walking over to the vending machine, Kristen glances through the glass panel to see what's available.

Kristen: Jelly beans!

Like a kid at Christmas, the entire tone and facial expression of Kristen changes as her eyes grasp upon a big bag of jelly beans. Digging out her purse, Kristen rattles through to find some change. Inserting the change into the machine, Kristen presses away at the digits displayed for the jelly beans. To her delight the reel slowly begins to unravel, the jeally beans drawing closer and closer to dropping. Kristen takes a slight step back, a massive smile on her face, her eyes beaming as she rubs her hands back and fourth. The reel stops. Nothing. Suddenly her expression changes within the blink of an eye, almost a confusing look coming across her face.

Kristen: What the hell?

She gives the machine a slight touch, as if that's actually going to do anything.

Kristen: Where's my jelly beans!

Now moving from confusion to annoyance, Kristen punches in the digits for the jelly beans again. The machine however is having none of it as the small digital screen flashes up 'INSERT PAYMENT'.

Kristen: Son of a...

After a quick glance around, Kristen clenches her hand and bangs on the machine a little harder.

Kristen: You've robbed me!

With the first bang doing nothing, Kristen now begins to hammer away harder and not just once but over and over.

Kristen: GIMME MY SWEETS!

Meanwhile, over at the reception desk the attention of the receptionist is suddenly turned away from Erin and instead to Kristen.

Reception: Is your friend...is she okay?

Erin, so far completely oblivious as to what's actually going on, lifts her head up and turns it back towards Kristen. The two look on to see Kristen in the near distance, now hopelessly trying to bear hug the vending machine.

Erin: Errrr...excuse me.

An embarrassed Erin quickly walks away from the reception desk and approaches Kristen, quickly pulling her off of the machine.

Erin: What the hell are you doing?!!!

Kristen: It stole my money and didn't give me my jelly beans!

Pushing back past Erin, Kristen begins to bang away on the machine again. However this time she goes a little too far as she hammerfists the slim glass sheeting of the machine and it completely shatters. Erin takes a step back as the glass shatters, grasping at the air as her jaw drops. Kristen simply stands still in her spot, her body not moving but her eyes moving from side to side not knowing how to react. Suddenly turning the corner appears part of the security, quickly walking down the corridor and towards Kristen and Erin. Kristen glances at Erin before leaning down, grabbing a packet of the jelly beans from the exposed machine and legging it down the opposite end of the corridor. Kristen disappears around the corner, Erin still completely stiff in her spot, still not quite believing what she's just seen. By now the security has made his way over.

Security Guard: Excuse me m'am.

Erin turns her head towards the security guard and can only muster an embarrassed smile towards him as the scene fades out.

I TOLD YOU I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT!

[Image: 8LnaZyi2.jpg]

The scene fades back in to see the door of a backstage room opening up. In walks Kristen with Erin quickly in toe of her.

Erin: What the hell was that back there!??

Kristen: It was your idea to eat out at a vending machine!

Erin: Yes, my idea to get something from a vending machine...NOT TO SMASH IT AND ALMOST GET US THROWN OUT OF THE BUILDING!

Kristen with a smile on her face and jelly beans in hand slouches straight down onto the sofa that's sat in the corner of the room.

Erin: Just PLEASE don't do anything from now on. Don't say the wrong thing, don't do the wrong thing. Let's just relax and get prepared!

Suddenly there's a knock at the door. The smile is instantly wiped away from the face of Kristen as she jumps up from the sofa.

Kristen: It's the security! What if they've called the police?!! I can't go to prison. Can you imagine what they'd do to somebody as pretty as me!!!

Erin: JUST SHHHHH!

Erin opens up the door as Kristen cowers at the side of the sofa, seemingly ready to hide. It's the opposite of what she expected though as standing in the doorway is none other than XWF Interviewer, Steve Sayors.

Sayors: Hi, I'm not interrupting anything am I? I just wanted to try to get a few quick words ahead of Relentless.

Erin: It's fine, we've just had a bit of a hectic day!

Sayors: Is...is she okay?

Sayors makes those remarks towards Kristen who can be seen just rising from behind the sofa now.

Erin: KRISTEN!

Shuffling out from behind the sofa and towards both Erin and Sayors, Kristen looks at him almost shadily, still shook up at the thought of it being the security again.

Sayors: I was just wondering if I could get a few words with you.

Kristen: You look a little small for a police officer. It wasn't me anyway, it was her!

Kristen, still thinking that it's the police or some kind of security, points at Erin and pushes the jelly beans into her hand.

Kristen: She did it! She smashed the machine!

Erin's head dropps down into her hands as she can't believe what she's hearing. Lifting her head back up, Erin gives off a forced smile.

Erin: Kristen, this is Steve Sayors. He conducts interviews...

Kristen: I told you officer, it wasn't me! It was all her! You can't send me to prison. Please don't take me to the station for an interview!

Erin: He conducts interviews for XWF...

Kristen: So you're not security? Police? Sherrifs office?

Sayors looks on confused, not having a clue as to what's going on. Kristen finally coming to the realisation that she's fine reaches back out and grabs the jelly beans back from Erin, picking one out and chewing away.

Sayors: Kristen, I just wanted to get a few words regarding your re-debut at Relentless and your battle royal match against eleven other competitors...

As Sayors speaks those words, Kristen lets out a loud coughing sound as she almost chokes on a jelly bean.

Kristen: BATTLE ROYAL? Erin...

Erin: Errr, well see...I hadn't got around to telling you just yet...but...

With no consideration what so ever Kristen pushes Steve Sayors back out of the doorway and into the corridor before slamming the door shut.

Kristen: What the hell is he talking about Erin!!!!???!!!!

Erin: Well see...I had to...errr...well we came to an agreement you'd have to compete against eleven other people. It's...I was...I was going to tell you!

Kristen, almost stunned by this sudden revelation, stumbles forward and slumps back down onto the sofa.

Kristen: ME! The most important person in the world has to be reduced to COMPEITING against ELEVEN other people in a BATTLE ROYAL. ELEVEN. Let's put emphasis on that...E...LEV...EN!!!

Erin sits down on one of the seats across from Kristen, readying herself to try to talk her around.

Erin: We had to start at the bottom and work our way up.

Maybe not the wisest words.

Kristen: THE BOTTOM? Let me remind you who I am. I'm Kristen Silver. I'm never on the bottom, I'm always on top!

Standing up from her seat, Erin walks over to Kristen, placing her hand on Kristen's shoulder to try to comfort her a little. Kristen pulls her body away in a strop though, clearly not happy at the news she's only just received.

Erin: You're right, you're Kristen Silver, which is why I know you'll get the job done!

Erin walks away and sits back in her seat.

Erin: And look on the brightside, you've got a chance to impress people.

Kristen: Impress people...YAY!

Kristen let's out the sarcastic line as she gives Erin a sarcastic thumbs up as the scene fades out.

[Image: tumblr_m71iaoZshv1rqrk6x.gif]

They Might Not Know It Yet But They Will Do Soon Enough

Everything You Know Is About To Change

Are You Ready?

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Kristen Silver's post:
Liz Hathaway (08-19-2014), Vincent Lane (08-19-2014), Zoey Ryback (08-20-2014)