Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 02:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
The Meeting (RP#5)
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

08-19-2014, 10:12 AM

Hello, Henry.

LH Harrison is standing in the bathroom of his home wearing his pajamas. He had gotten out of bed and walked to the bathroom with his eyes closed the entire time. However, the mirror is shown and it reveals a malicious wide smile upon the face of LH’s reflection despite LH’s actual face being a look of horror. LH is suddenly paralyzed where he stands and can’t move.

Who… who are you?

The reflection shakes its index fingers.

Nuhuhuh! No ruining the surprise, Henry. After all, you should know me! I’ve coexisted in your body almost a week, and you don’t know who I am? I’m insulted, Henry. Or should I call you LH? I’m especially insulted since you KNOW ME!

The reflection suddenly seems enraged by the fact that LH doesn’t know who it is. LH racks his brain but has no idea of who or what it could be. The reflection snickers and scratches his head. LH finally musters up the courage.

Wh- What did the message mean?

The face in the mirror smiles largely. Sadistically.

What message? You didn’t tell your wife about any message?

It smirks obviously knowing, but wanting LH to acknowledge it.

The letter you left on the roof of my motel room! It said ‘The Three Cometh, The Three Impact, The Three Fall’ and you signed it by some weird lettering.

You didn’t recognize the signature? I figured you might considering it was yours. Go back and look at that lettering. It’s just spaced out numbskull. It’s LH 1:1. Don’t understand the ratio? You should church boy. It’s Chapter 1, Verse 1 of the book of LH. Together, we are going to change this world. Just like you wanted except… forget this Inspiration nonsense. There’s only one force that can truly change this world: Fear. We will make this world fear the power of LH Harrison and, by proxy, me. I once had a kingdom, but this time it will be bigger. It will be stronger. And together LH Harrison, we will make this a pure and honorable world under our rule.

LH can’t believe what he is hearing, but he does start to realize that his way of going about things haven’t changed anyone.

You know what I’m saying is true, LH. I can see it in your thoughts. Just think about it LH. But don’t think for a second that I’m going to let you anywhere near that ring on Friday. On Relentless, you won’t be in control of me. I will once again take over your body and will and make you my puppet. Or my bitch if you’d prefer that term. Relentless I will destroy and maim that reject clown, Anarchy and that loud-mouthed officer, Swagmire. Swagmire. What a stupid name. He didn’t like my whisperings so it seems. He even offered me his chocolate dick. I think I’ll take him up on that offer. I’ll take that chocolate penis off of his body and stick it straight up his own ass.

No! You can’t wrestle for me! I earned this number one contender match!

For what? Sitting on the sidelines while your last partner, Loserboy, won the match for your team after he thrashed you the week before? You didn’t earn jack. Miranda Tigris obviously ran out of names on a list of people to represent her and was left with you. You’re nothing without me, LH. Plus it’s an Extreme Rules match. How the fuck did you think you were going to handle that? You thought you were going to go through the entire match without using a weapon? Do you know how moronic that is? You need me to win that match for you. It benefits us both, LH. You get your precious win and I get to bash Swagmire’s brains all over the mat. Then I’ll ground Anarchy into tiny bite-sized pieces and feed him to his dog.

I can’t… You can’t do that to people! This is my body! This is my life you’re screwing with!

No matter what you want, LH. The three will fall. They’ve already completed the first two steps, it’s soon time for me complete the first verse of the book of LH. Goodbye, Henry. We will speak again. Sooner than you expect…

The smile instantly transforms back into the actual reflection for LH. He looks down at the sink in a heavy sweat now.

How do I stop myself? I… this is too much.

LH vomits into the sink. He cleans himself off and shakily walks out of the room.

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LH Harrison's post:
Vincent Lane (08-19-2014)