Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 (August 24th) PPV RP Archive
NeoNero's Kyrptonite (1)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-19-2014, 06:14 AM

You're going to be a daddy!

But wait I'm a professional wrestler!

Normally you would see me on some remote location, dressed in some funny costume, talking about me bringing that so called "impending doom" upon whoever my opponent was for the week. This time, you are going to hear my thoughts, word for word. Ever since I retired from XWF, I have done sit-down interviews and shoot interviews that most of you have probably seen by now. One of the questions I get asked over and over is "Who was my toughest opponent?" or "Who was my favorite opponent?" and that answer is quite simply....NeoNero.

See for me, Neo represented everything that was XWF. Before I signed my contract to the company, I followed XWF like a dog in heat. I watched the shows, I bought the dvds, hell I even waited in line overnight for the video-game. My guy of course was NeoNero. It was something about him, was it his mystique? no that wasn't it. Was it his thirst for vengeance? nahh ....Ah I know, it was his will and his way to get the job done, by any means necessary.

When I finally signed my name on the dotted line, the thoughts of opponents I wanted to face ran through my head. Guys like Mark Flynn, Duke, Luca and of course NeoNero. Well I can cross everyone of those off except for Duke but hey that's for another time, quite possibly down the road. When it came time, I finally went after the man I idolized. I challenged his punk ass for weeks and weeks on end.

I even took part in his own event, "NeroGames 2" over in England. I whipped Justin Jones' sorry ass with Neo on commentary, challenged him again and yet nothing. It wasn't till one day Neo found a set and accepted my challenge but he then threw the ball in my court and gave me the chance to pick the stipulation. Finally I realized there was a God in the universe.

So I challenged him to a "Pyramid of Hell" match. Quite possibly one of the most brutal matches that has been on Madness for quite a while. We both cut promos weeks on end leading up to our match, getting in each others head. With the help of that crazy psycho bitch named Christine Nash, I was able to transform myself into what I called "The True Thane of Inane" ....whatever the fuck that means.

We beat the fuck out of each other that night, Neo won... end of story.......ahhh not so fast readers. I left the company due to my first child on the way. I don't want to be the broken down old wrestler bitching and moaning about how I was never there for my child's first steps and other accomplishments like that. So I bowed out and have been living a very comfortable life with my girlfriend of three plus years. Away from the spotlight. Oh sure, I will do the interviews, shoots, etc but as much as stepping into a ring....nope

HOWEVER I was recently contacted by management that they needed someone to challenge Neo. Nobody wanted to step up and face this crazy bastard. No one knows this man and how he ticks....except ME...See Neo, I know you are listening to this and I hope you listen real well. Because it takes a lot for me to change my mind, so consider yourself grateful. Grateful for the fact you don't get some run of the mill jerker facing you. You get your kryptonite.

I am coming out of retirement to exact my revenge against you. For that faithful night on Madness when you defeated me. For all those who fell victim to your reign of terror from back in the day. I will be the one to give these fans a night to remember and a check-mark to their lives.

All your little mind games do not affect me Neo. I already proved that because I can play that little game with the best of them. I don't need to lurk in the so called "darkness" or talk to the dark lord himself. All I need is the power of all the screaming and passionate XWF faithful behind me when I am kicking your ass all over that ring.

You can bring the weapons, all the glass and tables you can imagine. To me, it doesn't matter because the only weapons I need are my fists. The winner of this match will be the last man standing in the ring and I will do whatever it takes in making sure that you do not answer that ten count. Once my hand is raised, you will go from being the "Thane of Inane" to that simply as a fraud.

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Austin's post:
(08-19-2014)