Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 (August 24th) PPV RP Archive
This is Awesome!
Socrates Offline
#ASCEND.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-18-2014, 02:58 PM

Socrates™ is proudly sponsored by LG Electronics®, part of LG Corporation, Seoul.

That's right, I'm a brand now.

I'll get more onto that at a later date, but now is not the time...

The camera fades in to shot, showing a silhoutte sat upon a chair, in an upright, good postured position. The image is animated, as silhouette rain begins to fall from the sky. The music begins to play...

A strong voice begins to talk slowly...

This Sunday, I shall align with the forces of good to scout and secure.

And yes, my mission is to win, and be fuel for not only myself, but to fuel others around me.

Socrates, The Shining Strategist, will aspire to be nobody but himself.

As he is and truly is the only person who can unlock his true potential.

Jealousy is a demon. Lust for the title however, creates a spark to increase work ethic and potential.

I AM SOCRATES.

Amidst high tension, Socrates will find it hard to slither into the heart of Sunday's battle and retrieve the win.

Therefore I shall be a ghost, a man in the shadows.

The ring must hold me as its own, as I become one with it, and it becomes one with me.

I am shrouded with a mist come Sunday, and my knowledge can finally be put to good use.

Straight away I launch into this match, and straight away I win.

I AM SOCRATES.

Davids or Gator, pinned or made to submit.

My domination will finally be shown, as everbody topples below the new Television Champion.

And so the creed was written, Socrates reigns victorious.

Upon a white steed I shall exit that ring, with the crowd throwing their finest cloths towards me, creating a luxurious path for their new champion.

"I Win", I say, and "You win" they shout!

For:

I AM SOCRATES.

And I say, philosophy is my philosophy.

He is your new XWF Television Champion, and his name is Socrates.

The music lowers in volume as the camera very gradually fades to black.

Well that, was bloody brilliant.

The camera fades back on, and the music goes back to its original volume this time, to Socrates, who is sat at an airport window. He has a glass of orange juice upon a table in front of him and the sun's rays burst through the cloud to show light only on Socrates. He turns his head to the camera, looking happy.

Hello everyone. This weekend, you will see the greatest tag-team of all time, Gator and the Greek, one more time. Yet this time, it is different.

For we are no longer in full control. Our minds remain intact but our hearts cannot follow it. We both want the titles. One of us two will succeed, you can count on that.

You see Steve Davids, you underestimate, not only me; and not only Gator, but basically everyone. You haven't met Socrates yet. My mind alone can intimidate you, my eyes will glare at yours and I will have no worries in the world. You are unfortunately for yourself, a human, and I know humanity better than everyone in this federation. It's just, I can control when I want to be a good guy, and when I want to be a bad guy.

I've got a title shot to earn something I didn't have in the first place, so I will feel indifferent if I do not come out victorious, that is my new, pure mindset.

And you'd, well if Gator or I inevitably win, you'd have lost something. And I'd have gained. If Gator gets the titles, I will be happy for him, as he's one of few people, along with Monday Madness GMs, Loverboy, and a couple of others, who I actually like.

He puts his hand on his heart.

And if I win, I will be happy for me, as this is an objective I will work to achieve.

Still...

He breathes out slowly.

I remain calm. And you know why I stay calm?

He raises one eyebrow as he asks the question.

Because I don't care.

I do not care.

He laughs for a while.

I feel safer than my home nation being bailed out by the EU.

He laughs again.

You might be wondering why I have a change of personality, well, I've stopped drinking, essentially.

I am a calmer, more well-spirited being.

But Socrates 0:00 Says: I don't like you very much.

He nods his head.

Now I've felt a ghost on my shoulder for quite a long time now. I don't know what it is, but something may happen to me this Sunday.

Whoever plans on touching me, excluding Gator and Steve of course, shall be cursed for eternity.

Because I will find you, and I will not kill you, but I will use you for my needs. Yes, sexual; kinky. The sort of stuff a fetishist dreams of. So stay away, unless you're into that sort of thing.

He raises his eyebrows twice, in a sexual manner.

I currently lay in the middle of the XWF Pyramid. After three matches, I gained a title shot, so I've already stepped up. If I win this match, I will climb the pyramid further.

I said earlier that my objective is to win. Well my main mission is to work my way up the pyramid. I don't care how quick or slow it takes, because it will happen, trust me. But of course, the quicker the better, so Relentless, please be the place to allow me to shine.

You see I've learned to control myself. I feel healthy, I feel good, I feel...

Better.

He smiles a little.

So I will swallow my pride at Relentless and say that it will be tough, as that is how much I strive to retrieve this championship; and if I do lose, I shall not worry. Steve Davids must be conquered, and after him, I shall shake Gator's hand and let the rest play out by itself.

Now, I am about to fly out to Arizona, so for now I take my leave.

But yet;

An ill wind blows...

And at Relentless, somebody will feel Hades' curse, bitch.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Socrates's post:
(08-18-2014), (08-24-2014), Archie Lawson (08-19-2014), Cain (08-18-2014), Gator (08-18-2014), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (08-18-2014), Vincent Lane (08-18-2014)