Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 12:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Socrates: The Brand
Socrates Offline
#ASCEND.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-20-2014, 02:09 PM

It's here!

"What's here?" You ask;

Well, Socrates™ is here.

This Promotional Video and everything within it is copyright protected propety of LG Electronics Corporation®, Korea. This promotional video is proudly sponsored by The Last of Us™ Remastered, exclusively on PS4®.

[Image: the_last_of_us_remastered-t2.jpg]

The Last of Us™ Remastered explores a darkened United States of America, overcome by a great infection. Adventure with Joel and Ellie, as they must overcome the outbreak, and stay alive. Repackaged exclusively for PS4® with Developer Commentary, a Prequel Chapter, and SIX NEW MAPS.

PS4®: POWER TO THE PLAYERS.

I have found my place within the structure. I am now a piece of the ever growing corporate puzzle, which can help truly push my career, and become one of the top XWF Superstars, a Media Personality and eventually, a People's Champion. Because that's the main reason I'm heading to the limelight right? Because of you, the fans.

Now, according to Nielsen® Media Research, since my last promotional video, which first launched the LG Electronics jingle, my views have been up by almost 35%! Now that's a pretty hefty amount, and I've got a good, solid contract with these guys to ensure that we're both in the profit. Now lets hope Socrates™ and his sponsors can remain in strong partnerships; to enable stability, growth, and income, to all party members involved.

Now, of course I'm not forgetting you XWF! As I bring traffic, I bring the XWF traffic. And where there's traffic, there's money. XWF will become a more prosperous federation as merchandise sales, company advertisements and more ticket sales rise. The XWF will surely benefit from more media attention.

That's why today, in co-ordination with Fruit of the Loom®, I launch my new merchandise line! Tailored by Socrates™ is a new brand fashion label, with its first launch containing 12 new tees, three jackets, and lots of hats, underwear, jeans, wristbands and even a cologne line! Tailored by Socrates™ is the innovative new label, that nobody wants to miss.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Socrates's post:
Gator (08-22-2014)