Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Knight's Lecture
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-21-2014, 11:05 AM

Johnathan Heartsford is walking across a field of tall grass while carrying a sheathed sword over his shoulder. He can be heard humming a tune, but exactly what the tune is is unknown. He has his eyes closed while walking through the grass while sporting a small smile. He turns towards the camera, opening his eyes and unsheathing the sword. The weapon shines in the sunlight as he chops off some blades of grass. The chopped blades of grass fall in a pile besides the cameraman's feet. His smile grows larger as he sheaths the sword. He puts the sword down on top of the grass pile before speaking.

"I thought you might have needed a better view of the man who'll bring honor back to wrestling. Besides, you followed me into a field of grass that covered the lens; it only seemed fair."

His smile lowers back to its natural position.

"Anyways, now that you're here, I can finally ask a question that's been burning in my mind ever since I've arrived in this federation. How many of my fellow competitors know about honor? In fact, how many of them know what honor actually is? You'd expect that the supposed 'bad guys' in the business would know nothing about honor because they cheat to win. Hell, you might even say that the neutral men know nothing about honor because they change their alliance all the damn time, making it hard to figure out where their priorities lie."

He scoffs.

"If that's the case, what happened to all of the 'good guys'? Where are they to defend what they and the entire audience's beliefs of what they view as right? There are some still around, sure, like Vinnie Lane, Clean Lucena, and Griffin MacAlister, but most of them are missing from the world. What happened to all of the other faces?"

His smile returns.

"All of the other faces have either left, turned into a 'bad guy' themselves, or swallowed by heel factions, which leads them either hurt or betraying the people he or she once fought for."

He picks up the sword, placing it over his shoulder once again.

"That doesn't sound like anything an honorable man would do, does it? Surely they would continue fighting for the morally correct thing, regardless of the scenario, right?"

He waves his finger side to side, as his smile turns into a full blown grin.

"The truth is that there are no honorable men in that federation. That is, no honorable men except for me. Being the Aerial Knight, I promise to fight for what's right, regardless of whether or not everyone else thinks so. I will fight for honor in this federation. I will take out anyone who disagrees with my methods of upholding that honor. And finally, I will prove to everyone watching in the stadiums and at home that honor never dies."

Johnathan begins to walk back from where he came, leaving the cameraman to rush after him.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2014, 11:36 AM

(08-21-2014, 11:05 AM)AerialKnight Said: "If that's the case, what happened to all of the 'good guys'? Where are they to defend what they and the entire audience's beliefs of what they view as right? There are some still around, sure, like Vinnie Lane, Clean Lucena, and Griffin MacAlister, but most of them are missing from the world. What happened to all of the other faces?"

Slick subliminal messaging.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Neonero's post:
AerialKnight (08-21-2014), Gator (08-21-2014), Ozymandias (08-21-2014)
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-21-2014, 11:43 AM

((OOC: To be honest, I didn't even realize that I did that. I just looked up names of wrestlers that were faces and jotted them down. XD))
Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2014, 12:48 PM

OOC: Lol Nero isn't face anyway, he's just being inane because he likes Johnathan :p
Hate Post Like Post