Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 (August 24th) PPV RP Archive
Beauty In Everything // Four
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-19-2014, 11:47 AM

It was at that moment I decided to go against everything I was taught. I knew what I was in for, but I didn't care. I left my family to go search for something many times, but I wasn't going back. I had lost the only woman I would ever love. I was going to take a vow before putting this substance into my body...

"I'll make everyone pay."

Then, I accepted Blake's offer and snorted some cocaine. He was right. It was pure. I felt great. I hated to damper my high, but my mind drifted to think how much money I could make selling this and how many lives would suffer. It was an answer that fell on my lap at an unexpected time.

I thought to myself, perhaps my father was right on a few things. The Creator, God, or Higher Power, was trying to get my attention. I heard his voice loud and clear this day. I would strike revenge on all those souls who do harm to others. I will be the vengeful God to everyone. Ocean's death will not go unnoticed.

It started out simple and easy. I made a few friends along the way and became a part of a biker gang known as the Hell's Angels. I quickly rose up in rank because of my style and personality. I was slinging drugs all over the United States, and when it came time to deal with issues, I became the enforcer. Within several months I became the leader of a territory. I was making money.. having meaningless sex with ladies.. and doing drugs and drinking beer every day.

Even with club business, as crazy and busy as it was, my mind would always drift to home and think of my family. I couldn't sleep one night without thinking about Ocean. It was torture. For anyone who ever lost someone very close to them knows what I was going through. It felt like a dream, and every time I woke up I wished it was. Instead of a dream, I woke into reality. A real shit hole.

I wasn't allowed to show weakness. I was the brick wall and nothing would break me down. I was the untouchable gravity that just worked.

I became somewhat bored with everything. It's so repetitive. I needed a little change in routine, and I had to keep it to myself. I traveled a few days each week to New York on my own and located a few people I had done business with several years ago. They knew people.. that knew people.. that knew people.. and this is where my world expanded to unmeasured heights.

It wasn't ordinary to do the shit I was about to do. You could be killed, but it didn't matter to me. I was ready to embrace this new unknown journey and adventure I was about to go on. Business was about to me good for me, and life was going to take an interesting turn. I didn't even know the turns I'd be making, but I was willing to go with the flow.

Here I was meeting with top controllers of little rackets from the Italian Mob and the Irish Mob. It didn't stop there. They had to get permission, which led me to some of the key people in both mob's. I was now working for both Mob's and the Hell's Angels. The great thing was no one knew. You ratted, then you'd be killed for ratting on top of me getting hit.

I had things that kept them on the hush. Those things didn't care about who you were, where you were from.. your color.. your age.. none of that. Money. Power. Sex. If you didn't crave all three, then you at least craved one and I was the man to give it to you. I wasn't a cop. I wasn't a man wanting to kill these guys. I was running away from home and destroying every memory I would ever have of the beautiful Ocean.

I did the dirty work for a while. I didn't know the guys I killed, so I did it with a cold heart. One after another.. our club or 'gang' or whatever people want to call it was shrinking. I became a recruiter. I grew the business and if you made me look bad, I made sure you remembered my name before you took your last breath.

I heard them all.. one by one.. say, "Let's go to the beach. I love how the sunset looks at the ocean."

I heard her name. It was a sign. She was talking to me. She was protecting me. I needed to make sure they all went at the same time. The Italian Mob.. the Irish Mob.. and the Hell's Angels. I would rectify her death and be vengeful.

Everything was going to go away. The money was going to be burned. Lives would be the cost. The power would sail away into the east until it's seen no more. It was just a matter of time when I pulled the trigger, but I had to make sure.

A few months went by and they were all in the palm of my hand. They didn't realize it at the time, which was a bit of a shocker to me after all the stories ya hear. They were blinded by greed, or whatever their hearts lusted after. It was their crave. It was their strength. But it also was the weakness that would cause them all to fall in the end.

It's funny...

Sometimes your greatest strength could be your greatest weakness. I've heard it said, "Your greatest ally may also be your greatest enemy." Words get caught up in your mind like a little house fly in a spider web. They rest there and you never even know it. It takes the sight of the coming spider to make you realize you're stuck, and have been for quite some time. To everyone involved... I guess you could consider me the spider. They were all in my web, and even if they knew it.. they had no intentions of leaving. I was giving them everything they wanted.

Yeah, they had power, drugs, and everything they wanted. So what could I possibly give them that would keep me in my position? I was the phantom. I made people disappear, and then I would vanish. There wouldn't be a trace back to anyone. I was the go to guy.

They gave me way too much power too quick. I guess it doesn't really matter. In the end... the result would have been the same.. just a little bit slower to get to the result.

It was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard...

"EEEEEEEE.... Liiiiiii."

I heard her voice.... but.... she was.... dead?

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post: