Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
Jealousy won't get you no where...
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-19-2014, 01:26 AM

The camera fades in to a rifle range still in Honolulu, Hawaii. Mastermind was sitting there watching people shoot at targets.

"I'm still here in Hawaii, not ready to leave just yet. Now since the last time we talked, our fatal 7 way, has gone back to a Fatal 6 way. People can't make up their minds whether they are in or out. Well that's just relentless for you. Too much thinking, too much pressure, so little time, oh well never mind. Those ones can just drop out."

A person leaves the shooting booth. Mastermind gets up, and walks over to the now empty booth, and presses a button. The target starts to come in on a automatic line.
Mastermind turns back to the camera.

"What I need to do right now, is to send everyone a message, a very clear message to my opponents in the Fatal 6 way. This must be read, in every newspaper, heard on every radio, and seen on every television. And that message is: Jealousy will not get you anywhere."

"In the last few days Barney Green, and Bobby Z have come out and mentioned that they think I'm boring and predictable. Well that comes down to being jealous. Why do I consider that being jealous? Well because what I do works for me and no one else. They're jealous that it doesn't work for them, so therefore they start complaining about what I do, instead of focusing on what they should be doing."

The target finally gets to Mastermind, and he unhooks it from the zip line, and places it on the counter. He places 5 round circles on it, and then re-hooks it to the zip line, and pushes the button. The target heads back out.

"Barney Green you have stated that I am nothing to you. Well guess what Barney. I don't give a rats arse I don't care if I am nothing to you. Try and unleash your so called fury. You've even stated that you are weak, well thank you for that, I'm going to make sure that you are going to be attacked first and taken out of the action.

"We all know that you've been here much longer than me, I've only been here 3 months, you've been here a long time. You come and go, much like Brock Lesnar. I am better than you, because I have the passion to stay the course. I will not relent to you, so you are going to be shown why I am that dam good."

Mastermind picks up his gun, and aims at the target and shoots. The camera focuses right at the target, and it shows Barney Green's name on top of what should have been his face, which was now totally obliterated. Mastermind puts the gun back down and turn back around to the camera.

"Bobby Zi, you've stated that you've seen every one of my masterful promo, and that they are pretty much the same, as they've been shot in or around my apartment.... Really? Really? That's you're first mistake. You must not have seen any of my promos Bobby, why? Because I live in a MANSION... Not an apartment. I thought you weren't that stupid Bobby I really did. But that takes the cake.

"I also don't need by butt kissed... I can do that myself. Everyone knows my accomplishments in my short time here. 2x Arc of the Covenant Champion. I've won 9 out of 19 Matches in my early career in the XWF. And I have basically tried to win the Xtreme Title and the Trios Titles. That's how much I have shot up in the XWF.

"So Bobby you may have won the Xtreme Title, but you have fallen backwards lately, I may have too, but my focus is winning every match. Why? Because I am that damn good."

Mastermind picks up the gun again, aims and shoots. The camera zooms in again to see Bobby's name but his face blown out. He puts down the gun, and turns back to the camera.

"Michael McBride, and Elisha we have not heard anything from you yet. Are you both even serious of trying to compete for a new title. I don't think so, so I won't waste another minute on you two."

Mastermind picks up the gun, aims, and shoots. He aims again, and shoots again. The camera zooms in and shows McBride's and Elisha's names, but their faces have been blown out. Mastermind puts down the gun, and turns back to the camera.

"Lastly I come to Peter Gilmore. My first time coming up against you. Like the rest of the Fatal 6 way who I have never come up against before. But you are on my list of wanting to wrestle. You lost your tag team belts last Wednesday, whilst it's a shame, it just goes to show that your time was coming, because you kept running. Running from title attempts, running from other wrestlers, running. You can keep on running mate, because you are not going to get anywhere near the new title, that you say, you don't want have anything to do with.

"You have said that I will not be able to control you, mate, forget about it, because I already have. You're not a beast. Cain and Morbid Angle are beasts, you don't even come close. I don't even know why you can call yourself a beast.
You don't even drink blood.

"I'm going to show you why you shouldn't mess with the Master of Minds. I will be relentless, I will show you I will not relent. You have messed with the wrong person, it will not only be you, but also Michael McBride, Elisha, Barney Green, and Bobby Zi who will be the ones, the bitches, that will be getting out of MY ring. I will be the one to win that new title. Why? Because I am that dam good."

Mastermind picks up the gun, and shoots. The camera zooms in to show Peter Gilmour's name, but his face had been blown out. Mastermind pushes a button, and the targets moves it self back towards him. It reaches him. He takes it off the hook and looks at it. And smiles. He looks at the camera.

"Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting."

Mastermind turns and walks away. The camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mastermind's post:
Gator (08-19-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mastermind's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-19-2014)