Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 (August 24th) PPV RP Archive
Bring Your Pills; I'll Bring Truth
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-18-2014, 06:38 AM

It wasn't the best day to be outside. It wasn't the greatest day to be off to work. It was Monday. People were going back to school and it wasn't fun to be on the road. It was crowded with cars and walkers.

Just for someone's luck, you'd get behind a school bus in the midst of them making a few stops along the way. This causes you to be late to work or become a really angry driver.

While everyone is trying to get back in the swing of things as the new school year begins,

"I look around and I see people.. like you, Morbid. These people make claims everyday and live a life of lies. You claim to be some great undefeated powerhouse god, or angel... it doesn't really matter.

Look.. a sharp dressed man walking into the world of stocks. Another man looking a bit different. He's dressed in his uniform he was given... on his way to make subs, for the stock broker, at subway.

If ya followed them close and saw the lives they lead.. it would change your perspective.

The stock broker isn't wealthy. His life is based on credit.. adulterous relationships.. and an out of control drug problem. By what he drives and the way he dresses.. you'd think he had it all together. Heck, some of those around him.. whether friends.. colleagues.. or whores he sleeps with may think he's a millionaire.

The cover is funny about that. Heh.

The cover lures you in. It feels your mind with all these wonderful thoughts and draws your interest.. only for you to be fooled at the end.

The man at subway is there six or seven hours a day... five days a week... making minimum wage.. rides a bike.. lives in a small apartment. His cover isn't very artsy. There's no great pictures taken by a photographer, nor an artist that made up some great design to sell you. It's a plain single color with his name in little letters.

The best kept secret is always underneath.

As the time goes on through the day.. we find out a fun little fact about these two. The sandwich maker sells drugs to the stock broker. The sandwich maker doesn't have all the problems the pretty boy has. He's not even addicted to the very drugs he sells. His simple life is very extravagant. He's content, and wealthy.. thanks to the story the pretend wealth man tries to live.

They don't fit the pattern we're given to believe.

Let the fearless general raise an army of bad ass soldiers who don't fear a single thing. Train them in harsh conditions and prepare them for anything your ears could ever see.

Then wait.

War has been started. They are ready to be called in to fight. When they land.. they are met with... ten soldiers. Ten against thousands. The general sees with his eyes and prepares his men for victory. A sure won at that.

Their feet hit the ground and their manly howls warn the defenders they are coming.

They charge forward.

Boom. Boom. Boom.

They are met with hidden mines. They are attacked by tanks and large guns with countless amounts of ammo.

The battle continues and as the ammo runs dry... the general leads his team for the final attack. A missile is heard and spotted by some. The general realizes his eyes fooled him. He saw the cover, read a few chapters, and was ready to destroy.

The ten soldiers were elsewhere. They were not fighters, but technology wizards. They were fighting technology and their minds. The general was fooled by his very own eyes.. and those men died.

A cover tells us one thing... but never does it tell it all.

The best kept secret is within the pages of the cover.

Mr. Subway is successful and is free from addiction. His bank account rests on the best cover in town.

For quite a while... Morbid Angel has been pushing his cover into peoples eyes.. and many believe the hype. They accept it. They've seen you fight.. saw you defeat person after person.. and instead of really looking.. they stare with blank faces painted on.

Morbid Angel cannot be defeated. It's the great cover. Isn't it?

It's not only people who shout your praise, but you shout your own too. You are the great and fearful darkness that I'm suppose to be afraid of at night. You are the quicksand in the middle of a fun old park waiting to snatch someone away. Heh. I like it. I like the way you push yourself into all these easy minds.

People praised me for hardly losing a match. They honored me when I won titles and rolled their eyes when I gave them up. When I would fight opponent after opponent.. they would say things like, "You're undefeated in singles matches, but I'm going to beat you!" ... "You've lost matches before!" They believed the praise of others so much that they thought it was coming from my own lips.

I've never praised my wins or championships. I've let them testify about the truth, and that's where it stands.

But you.. you praise your own works. You claim to have never been defeated.

Heh.

May 25, 2014. Wednesday Night Warfare. It was an Xtreme Championship Match in the Main Event. Morbid Angel was defending his championship against Griffin MacAlister.

Eli turns his phone towards the camera filming and shows the ending of the match.

Quote:Grif, seemingly semi conscious, reaches upwards and grabs onto the bottom rope for leverage! Morbid taps!

Morbid taps!

Morbid taps!

Oh my god! Morbid Angel taps!

Winner and New X-treme Champ: Griffin MacAlister

"I await your claims of never losing. I await your excuses. I await your childlike response of, "I've never lost a match EVER!" And every time you say it.. you're going to look like a fool.. because truth always wins."

Eli stands up from the seat he was at on the sidewalk.. and walks into the crowd.

Later in that day...

Eli is at an unknown location with a collection of books sitting on a table beside him. He takes the first book that reads Algebra. He drops it to the ground and picks up another titled Biology. He drops it to the ground as well. He moves his arm across the table knocking all the books down to the ground.

"In those books are little truths. We know they're true because we can test them. You find out if your answer is right or wrong in Algebra after you place the answer in the equation. It has to make sense. These are testable truths. Morbid makes claims that fail tests. Maybe he should go back and join those who are in school. Heh. I doubt it'd do much good. He'd argue til he was blue in the face that he made a 100 on a test when the truths you could test would make it his test be a 20.

He believes in the illusion. He has been consumed by the great decorator of lies, and has made his home there.

Come thou great Morbid. Show me something. Show me evil. Heh.

Your evil in my eyes is a ten year old in a candy store. The only danger is cavities, and they can be fixed. Your evil has no grounds to stand in the midst of hell. I promise you... the fight you're getting yourself into isn't gonna be heavenly... it's gonna be hell.

You wanted to be a Universal Champion.

You wanted to make these claims to never lose.

You wanted to make people fear your face and yell your name.

Now.. you face a man full of truth.. who does not fear... and the only thing I yell are truths for all to hear. They may not be popular, but man, are they beautiful.

Oh, and Morbid... bring your pills.. you're gonna need them for the pain you'll be in."

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
(08-24-2014), (08-18-2014), Gator (08-18-2014), Morbid Angel (08-18-2014)