Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
You Call This A Challenge?
Darren Dangerous Offline
The Lord Of Ultra-Violence

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-17-2014, 10:25 AM

The following message appeared on the front page of the XWF website.

CHALLENGE MY ASS

I came to XWF looking for a challenge, not some British crumpet bitch in a cheap second hand thrift store suit that writes checks their teabagging ass cannot cash. This joke of a man Scully was all for a match with me until the match was signed and now he is nowhere to be seen. It appears he has hid on a boat or something and went back to England. Can anyone honestly blame him? You should never sign on to do a man's work and this little bitch is by no means ready to face someone like me.

Do you hear that Mr. WGWF? It looks as if your protégé has walked away and turned his back on you. Don't fret though. I am willing to change things up a bit if you are. What if you, Mr. WGWF took his place in the scaffold match? What if it was you that I were to toss 50 feet down to the ring below? I know you have the dick for it but do you have the balls for it?

Tick tock WGWF... the ball is in your court.

-x- Beware Of Strangers -x-

[Image: dd_zpsbyxex51n.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Darren Dangerous's post:
(08-17-2014), Gator (08-17-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-17-2014)