Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 05:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 (August 23rd) PPV RP Archive
The Griffin's nest: episode 1: the Peter Gilmour telethon
Griffin Offline
XCW born and raised

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-17-2014, 07:13 AM Star  The Griffin's nest: episode 1: the Peter Gilmour telethon -->

An opening montage of cookies and XCW matches plays before showing the Empire logo and then cutting to Griffin standing in the middle of his ring in the Griffin's nest.

"Good morning everyone," Griffin said. "I wanted this first episode of the Griffin's nest to be fun, but after Warfare an issue has come to my attention. Peter Gilmour," he said as a picture of Peter appears. "All this man wanted was the x-treme championship. He tried time and time again to pin Mark Flynn, but one day after my arrival, I won the title from Flynn. Then moments later Peter lost his tag title. He went from almost having two titles, to having none. So we're gonna help poor peter, by helping his Peter. If we raise twenty dollars we can get him a low rent hooker, two hundred and we'll slip her a roofie, but fifteen thousand and we get him a key to the playboy mansion. Once we get to one thousand I'll show you a new segment here on Griffin's nest," Griffin stood there awkwardly as the money amount went up until it was at one thousand. Then he cued off screen and a logo came up for the new segment "way of the weapon" with him standing in the ring. "Hey guys, each episode I'll be showing you how extreme i can get with weapons, and today that weapon is the chair." He layed the chair down flat in the middle of the ring and motioned to someone off camera. "This is Terry, he's gonna help me explain something. This is the double underhook piledriver. Simply pick him up so the back of his head is next to your butt, then drop his head on the chair." While Terry is laying in pain after that griffin unfolds the chair and sets it up upside down on the turnbuckle.

Terry gets up and runs at Griffin so he picks Terry up and drops him on the chair legs. "That's an XCW classic called the chair-e on top. Since we're up to a whopping twelve thousand dollars, it's time for an XCW history lesson."

The scene changes to Griffin in a robe sitting in a fancy chair in the middle of the ring. "Oh, hello there, let me tell you a little story, about XCW. In my debut match against Andrew Cullens. It was a special chair match where we must score twelve chair shots to win. The con-chair-to match, we were tied at eleven when I put the chair on the turnbuckle just trying something new, I turned around and he rushed me so I picked him up and dropped him on the chair to win the match. I dislocated his shoulder and created a new move at the same time. That's the fate that awaits Mystica at Relentless."

The scene then went back to Griffin standing in the ring. "Well we did it, fifteen thousand. Peter call me so you can come on the show and get your key to the playboy mansion. Tune in next time, for more Griffin's Nest.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Griffin's post:
Gator (08-17-2014), Ozymandias (08-17-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-17-2014), Vincent Lane (08-17-2014)