Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 (August 24th) PPV RP Archive
Pipe Bomb / By The Time I Get To Arizona
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-17-2014, 06:08 AM

Quote: “Did you like our practice session? You see that’s what a team that actually works together looks like.”

“Not some so called team that acts like squabbling children.”

“Socrates my friend, shall we get down to brass tacks?

“I think we shall”

Quote: “Hey Socrates! Mind if I eat in here? Me and Todd were just at the museum, pretty nice shit, even saw Adam Reigns.”

“I don't even wanna know. Sure, come on in.”

Quote: “Why are we at the big wheel?”

“Because it’s the best place for our first kiss. I love you Socrates.”

“I’m fucking with you man, take a damn joke you handsome Greek bastard. I just thought this would be a quiet place to talk.”

Quote: “It is a damn nice country.”

“Sure is. You and I are going to make big names for ourselves here.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Gator stands in the middle of a street late at night. The camera focuses on Gator’s mask and shoulders; he is smoking looking directly into the camera. He puts the cigarette to his side*

“I’m pissed off.”

“I’m so fucking pissed off right now. Because I know what’s happening and I know that these people in their ivory towers are trying to fuck me over. No, not just me. All of us.”

“I’m pissed off because they’re lying to us day in and day out. Saying we matter. Saying we care. But they don’t mean it. They only care about their inner circle. The head honchos and highest payers.”

“I’m pissed off because I feel like I’m being treated like a damn dog. Waiting forever at the door. Waiting for whatever I’m waiting for to arrive.”

*He puts the cig to his masked lips once more and inhales deeply. He rests his arm back down*

“Why are you trying to do this to us? Force us into these bullshit scenarios and make us wait like this?”

“Why do you give us that glimmer of hope? Only to get happy for that brief moment of time before reality comes crashing down and realising you’re never going to deliver.”

“Fuck you!”

“Fuck you and everything you stand for!”

“Fuck you and your make believe morals!”

“Fuck you and the rest of your fucking organisation!”

*The camera slowly begins to zoom out showing more of the street and the buildings behind Gator. He takes another long drag*

“This is why I’m here.”

*The camera zooms out more as Gator pulls a metal canister from his jacket pocket*

“This, my less educated viewers, is a pipe bomb.”

*Gator holds the makeshift explosive to the camera*

“That word gets used a lot today. But this! This is a real pipe bomb. Hahaha..”

*Gator takes the cigarette and lights the fuse*

“This is a message to your fucking company!”

*Gator turns and throws the lit pipe bomb. It smashes through the window of a large building setting off the alarm. A few seconds later, the bomb explodes. Shattering windows and igniting a fire on the bottom floor. Gator raises his hands in victory and laughs to himself. He turns back around*

“You see that UPS! Fuck you!”

“I ordered my Astro-sloth t-shirt from thatshirtwascash.com 6 weeks ago! And nothing! I contacted the website and they said you screwed up! Fuck you! This is what you get for messing with me!”

*The building's UPS sign falls to the ground as the alarm continues to rings and the fire starts to consume most of the lower floor*

“Come on Todd, we need to get out of here.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Gator sits in his car; Todd is pointing the camera at him. They are parked next to the sand, the harsh early sunlight beaming through the glass. Gator admires the desolate view and turns to the camera*

“Arizona. Fuck what a wasteland this place is. The perfect place for a war really... But, am I looking for a war? No, I’m not. I’m looking to win a title. I’m looking to kick some ass. But no wars. Socrates, my friend. I just want you to know, anything I say this week, is for the match. Anything I do, is for the match. I hope we can be adults about this and move on once everything is said and done. But, know this man. Just because we’re friends, don’t expect me to go easy on you and I don’t expect you to do the same.”

“Now Stevie. Fuck man, pretty impressive resume you got here. A lot of achievements, lot of victories, but I just simply can’t take a man who photoshops out his blemishes on the XWF site seriously. You’re talking to Enigma and God knows who else about shady dealings and The Brotherhood. What’s up Stevie? You worried about losing that title at the PPV? Is this some ‘I scratch your back, I scratch yours’ situation you got with Enigma and the rest? You help them out in the Trios and they help you out in our match? Hell, maybe I’m jumping the gun here, but I’ve got an inkling that I’m right.”

*Gator lights up a cigarette, letting out a pillar of smoke. He enjoys the taste for a moment as light smoke quickly fills the car, making the air stale*

“When you attacked Mastermind after our match, at first I thought you wanted Mazzy. Send a message or whatever. Turns out that message was for me. Fucking dumb message though, attack my opponent after I won? Yeah Dave, shaking in my boots you fucking tool. Attacking a man as I was shaking his hand. That’s just damn right disrespectful. Attacking a man with the lights out, well, that’s just fucking cowardly... And a little kinky. Steve you old dog you.”

“Come Sunday, I could walk out a champion, Socrates could or Davids could remain the champion. I’m not going to auto assume a victory here, for the first time in a while I’m taking this match half seriously. Just half; I’m gonna have fun. Win or lose, I’m going to have a fucking ball... See you fuckers Sunday.”

*The camera fades to black as promotions for Relentless play*

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Gator's post:
(08-17-2014), (08-24-2014), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (08-18-2014), Vincent Lane (08-18-2014)