Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 (August 23rd) PPV RP Archive
A Joyous Road To Relentless (Part 3)
Miss Joy Offline
Joy Payne

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-17-2014, 11:16 PM

A Joyous Road To Relentless (Part 1)

A Joyous Road To Relentless (Part 2)

Joy: Girlfriend you say?!

Joy speaks with an obvious base in her voice. She may have threatened Guppy Parsh earlier, but now she's met the actual person standing in the way of what she really wanted. As Hunter Payne's new girlfriend approaches, Joy attempts to hide her true feelings towards the woman currently crushing her world. Cece doesn't get into the ring, just extending her hand upward through the middle rope. Joy shakes it and notices how limp Cece handshake was. Also noticing how amazing she smelled. After relasing hands, Joy has come to the realization Hunter has replaced her with this Cece character. Now on the verge of tears, Joy can't tell whether she wanted to curl in the fetal position and cry, or claw this bitch's face off, or both. Joy however, did recognize that she needed to get out of this situation as soon as possible.

Joy: Yeah... So we're done here right?...

Payne: Yeah.

Cece: Oh great. If we leave now, we can get you changed, and still make that dinner reservation.

Payne: Awesome. Joy, do you mind locking this place up today?

Joy: Sure...

Payne: Thanks.

Cece: It was nice meeting you Joy.

What the fuck did she mean by that?! Joy said in her head.

Joy: You too!

And just like that, Hunter Payne and this antagonist bitch Cece take off to some stupid fancy dinner at some stupid fancy resturant. With Joy left to lock up the empty gym all by herself.

The next day...

Joy's face is buried in her pillow. Zoom out to see that her entire studio apartment is pink. Before you can contemplate just how pink it is. Screams that made it out of the pillow grab our attention. Finally, Joy reveals her face full of tears. As it finally dawns on her that the man of her dreams is taken, and her nightmare that she is going to die alone has come true. As Joy is thinking terrible thoughts, her phone begins to vibrate.

Bizzzz....

Bizzzz....

Bizzzz....

OMG! It's Hunter Payne calling. Joy wipes her tears, clears her throat, and answers.

Joy: Hello?

Payne: Joy? Hey it's Hunter. I feel like I need to explain myself.

Joy is happy he called, yet still decided to play dumb.

Joy: About what?

Payne: Cece.

Joy: Oh her? Yeah, she seems nice.

To his credit, Hunter immediately senses Joy's bullshit.

Payne: Joy, can you be honest with me please?

Joy quickly caves and reveals her true feelings.

Joy: I don't know. Why didn't you tell me you have a girlfriend? Plus, I think you can do a lot better than some foreign model named Segal.

Payne: Her name is Cece, she was born here, I didn't tell you because you didn't ask, and are you jealous Joy?

Joy: Pshh! Me? Jealous? Ha! No way.

Payne: Really Joy?!

Joy: Alright! Maybe I'm a little... jealous...

Payne: Good.

Joy: Good you say?

Payne: Open your door.

Without hesitation, Joy runs over and opens her door to find Hunter Payne standing there with flowers.

Payne: Hey...

Hunter pounces onto Joy, and they begin makingout. The flowers go flying. Not sure what's going on, Joy begins unbuttoning her blouse anyway. Also while wrapping her extremely flexable legs around Hunter's hot Latin body. Still yearning for the love she hasn't felt from him in over a year. Finally, all the sexual tension between these two is about to erupt!

Joy: I want you sooo bad!!

Hunter grasps the back of her neck, lightly choking her in the process. Just the fact that he remembers what she likes is turning her on even more. Soft moaning from Joy leads Hunter to fling her light body onto her messy pink bed. He follows this up by removing his shirt, showing that he stayed in excellent shape, despite being retired.

Payne: I missed this!

Joy unhooks her bra and pulls it over Hunter's neck like a scarf, then pulls him into her. The two continue to makeout while trying to remove Hunter's pants. Joy eventually gets Hunter's leather belt off. After that, his pants went right down to his ankles.

Joy: I've been really naughty. I need you to fuck me!

Payne: Fuck yeah!

Joy comes up to Hunters neck, and after nibbling on him for a few seconds, she works her way to his ear, where she whispers very sexually.

Joy: Yeah... But I think I need to give you a present first....

Joy begins to kiss Hunter Payne, on his neck, to his chest, all the way down to his waist. While pulling down Hunter's boxer-briefs Joy accidently blurts out her true emotions.

Joy: I love you...

Hunter's facial expression instantly changes. Now freaked out, he backs away and pulls his boxers back up.

Joy: What are you doing?!

Payne: I'm sorry Joy. I think this was a really bad idea.

Joy: No it's a great idea!

Hunter begins putting his clothes back on. While Joy is still on her bed confused. Hunter starts to further explain himself.

Payne: It's a mistake. I came here because Cece said she loved me too, and it scared me. I came here out of fear of the exact same thing you feel for me.

Joy: It slipped out! I'm sorry! Do you want no strings attached? Fine! I don't care.

Payne: No Joy. I can't do this after all. I'm sorry!

A now fully clothed Hunter Payne goes for the door, as a desperate Joy yells out one more plea.

Joy: Hunter please don't go!

Hunter opens the door, but just before leaving he turns arounds and gives Joy a look, an "I'm very sorry" look, before shutting the door behind him. Leaving only a naked Joy to reflect on what the hell just transpired. Rather than looking at the negatives, Joy thinks about the positives. Hunter could have went anywhere after fighting with Cece. He chose to come to Joy. Granted, he left, probably back to that bitch, but something inside of him wanted to be with Joy. That is a huge sign to Joy that she should continue to pursue Hunter Payne.

Joy: This isn't over Hunter!

TO BE CONTINUED

[Image: dqrgT9a.gif?dateline=1473977799]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Miss Joy's post:
Liz Hathaway (08-18-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-18-2014)