Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 06:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 (August 23rd) PPV RP Archive
The easy way
Kaiser Offline
Active in your sister

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-16-2014, 07:39 PM

"Damn really guys? a 12 man battle royal? I have to go through 11 curtain jerkers to get my payday? Why couldn't management just give me the squash match against Darren Dangerous?"

"Ah sir, who are you talking to?"

Kaiser is interrupted by a young man in the lobby of Renaissance Glendale Hotel & Spa near the University of Phoenix Stadium.

"Just thinking out loud. Anyway who are you? Why are ease dropping?"

The young man is obviously intimidated by Kaiser's size, that much is clear from his broken voice.

"A-ah sor-sorry man."

"Don't sweat it man. Hey you like wrestling? I'm a pro wrestler you know.. I could sign an autograph or something.."

The man lights up realizing Kaiser is mostly a BFG. Big friendly giant.

"Sure I love wrestling, I love the XWF, I've got tickets to all three shows! I'm a big fan of Mark Flynn, Cain and Morbid Angel. I'd love an autograph big man."

Kaiser pulls out a pen and grabs a t shirt from his bag.

"That'll be $20."

The young fans looks taken aback.

"Dude, seriously $20? I thought you were offering me a free autograph."

"Hey budd, where are we? That's right the US of A. Here Capitalism is king, everything has a price kid."

The man throws the t shirt back at Kaiser and storms off.

"You're going to be eliminated first."

Kaiser gets up to chase the man but after two steps gives up the chase.

"Ah fuck that too much work."

Kaiser walks outside and pulls out a cigar, before he has the chance to lite up his friend Ricky Maine arrives at the hotel.

"Slick Rick, finally. What happened man you left Warfare pissed off."

Maine grabs the cigar off Kaiser a has a quick drag before replying.

"Yeah fucking ref DQed me. Governor Niko is lucky he escaped with his life. Anyway big man how come I haven't seen you at the gym you've got a big match coming up."

Kaiser exhales a large plume of smoke.

"Fuck that shit, I don't get paid to go to the gym. Besides all 11 of my opponents seem easy enough. I've got a plan I'm just waiting on one of those idiots to reply."

Maine laughs.

"You and your schemes man, you always take the easy way."

Kaiser exhales another plume of smoke.

"Yeah man, all I want is money, I'll always take the easiest road. It's the smart thing to do."

Maine looks disappointed with his friend.

"You know you're going to be the target right? You're the tallest, biggest, toughest dude in the battle royal, I know for a fact everyone will team up against you.. better hope your plan is full proof."

Kaiser smirks.

"Well, I think it is. I've contacted that diva Urebay, I figure none of these homophobic macho men will want to touch the kid so if I can get him on my side I'll be sweet. Just have to make the final three then I'll eliminate myself.."

Maine sighs, Kaiser laughs as the scene fades.

finito

[Image: tumblr_mnonnfrbHW1rc39cco1_400.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post