Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 03:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
Sibling Rivalry?
Sacrelidge Offline
From The Shadows

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-16-2014, 09:54 AM

Cain has left the 7-11 where he just cut his promo. He walked across the parking lot towards the road to find his car. He hears a voice whisper his name.

"Cain"

Cain grins.

Cain: I know it's you.

Sacrelidge emerges from the shadows.

Sacrelidge: Curious isn't it?

Cain: What is curious?

Sacrelidge: Our inner link to one another. How you and I can sense one another's presence. Has that thought ever crossed your mind? You see Cain you might know very much about me but I know a lot about you. Why do you think we both have such fascinations with fire and death? Think about it...

Cain: If this is your attempt at mind games you fucking suck at them.

Sacrelidge: Mind games? So it's mind games you want?

Suddenly Cain can only se images in his head of death and destruction. He sees himself setting fire to the skeleton earlier that day and he can feel the pain of the fire on his own skin.

Cain: What is this!

Cain sees from an aerial view Sacrelidge raping his daughter while ripping her flesh open with a dagger and blood flowing to the ground next to her. Sacrelidge stands up covered in the girl's blood.

Sacrelidge: Can you see it now, brother?

Cain: Get out of my head!

Cain shakes the feeling away and regains his grip on reality. He looks around for Sacrelidge but doesn't see him anywhere.

Cain: THIS ISN'T OVER!!!!! I WILL MANGLE YOUR CORPSE AND DISMEMBER YOUR SOUL!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post