Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
I will not Relent
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-16-2014, 05:21 PM

The camera fades in to one of the Beaches in Honolulu. It is the day after Wednesday Night Warfare. Mastermind is seen sitting in the sand watching looking out at the ocean.

"The Fatal Six Way, has become A Fatal Seven Way. It's suddenly become so real. I'm here taking stock of what just happened after Madness and Warfare combined, and I know I need to get back on track.

"What's the best way to get back on track? By winning the new title whatever it is going to be called. What's the best way to do that against 6 other competitors? By not relenting to everyone else, and by just being relentless. I have to promise myself, I will not Relent."

Mastermind feels the sand underneath him.

"There's an old saying... Like sands through an hour glass, so are the days of our lives. Why am I bringing that up you may say? Nearly every single day in the XWF it's like living 24/7. We find our next competitor, or competitors, we promo, we work really hard, we wrestle, we win, we lose, and then we do it all over again. I must tell myself I will not Relent.

"Madness, Warfare, Pay Per View, we compete for one thing. To win. If we don't win, we lose, if we lose we try again, even if we win we try again. It's just relentless. Do we stop? Or do we continue? That is the question. I cannot stop, because if I stop I will relent, do I want to? No, I will not relent."

Mastermind stands to his feet, and walks towards the waters edge.

"Out there in the deep blue ocean, there are sharks waiting for a victim. It's like that in the XWF. Where ever we compete there are sharks. They are wanting one thing. To get to the top and be the supreme Shark. To make others bow down to you. I say to that. I will not Relent.

"We all have good times, and we all have bad times, we all go on streaks, and we all lose our streaks. It's never stops relenting. I have to tell myself I will not relent."

Mastermind bends down and feels the waters on his hands.

"At Relentless Pay Per View, I face Michael McBride, Ricky Maine, Elisha, Barney Green, Bobby Zi, and recently added Peter Gilmour. It's my first time facing McBride, Elisha, Green, Zi, and Gilmour.

"Poor Gilmour how it must suck to lose those Tag Titles, that you desperately tried to keep. I feel for you I really do. I wonder, will that effect your game knowing you lost the tag titles.

"We've already heard from Barney Green and Bobby Zi. I'm not ready to comment on their openings just yet, but I will, very soon. We're on our way to Relentless, where it will be ruthless. I will not Relent."

Mastermind turned and and walked back towards the car park, where his limo was waiting. He stops. Bends down, and picks up some more sand, and let it drop out of his fingers.

"I will crush my opponents, I will not let them slip through my fingers, I will be relentless, and in one moment of time, at the very end of our match, I shall find that way forward, I shall remember that for all this, the sands of time is ticking by, but so are the days of our lives. And that one moment in time that all the sharks want to be number 1, I will deliver the win, and raise aloft the new title, and the 6 competitors in my match will bow down to the new champion because not only am I that dam good, but also I didn't relent. I will not relent."

Mastermind walks off of the beach, into the car park, where he nods at his chauffeur, who is holding the door to his limo open. He gets into the limo. The door closes, and the chauffeur makes his way to the drivers side. Gets in and the limo drives away. The camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub